One

What I Didn't Know

Sungjong POV

 

"Kim Myungsoo?! I'm going to be living with that guy?! Umma, why!!!"

"Jongie dear~ listen to umma, you remember Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim? My childhood friends? We promised each other in highschool that our two families would move in together, that is why. Now stop complaining!"

I do not want to live with that guy! The most popular guy at Woolim Academy, he's so arrogant. Thinks's he's too good for us, mere mortals. All the girls in my class call him 'god' , yeah right~

bing~

Oh, a message! I wonder who it's from, Woogyu couple. Let's see; off to movies, sorry can't comeover tonight. Typical Woogyu couple, leaving me by myself just to spend time together.

Not that I mind though, afterall, I am the one who got them together. A very difficult task might I add, included a crow bar, rubber ducky, kaoroke, and lot's of glitter.

"Sungjong, come downstairs! They're here~"

 

Myungsoo POV

 

What the hell? I have to move?! And with that girly guy?!?! No way, no way in hell is that gonna happen. That is exactly what I told my parents, but here I am. Right in front of his god damn door! Okay, here I go......

"Hello, I'm Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you!"

Pffft, Sungjong's face! Can it get any more funny? Man, it looks like he's constipated! Hey, I don't want this either, trust me. I even chained myself to the bed and threatend to call the police. Somehow the parentals still got their way, they reek of smugness

I smile and smile, occassionally listening to the magnae of my class's mom. She seem's nice, at least I won't have to avoid her around this house. Yes, this house. As in not my home, as in we'll leave once the old one's get tired of it.

Soon I hope. I have a reputation to protect.......

"Myungsoo hyung? Um...i'll show you t-t-t-to your room. Right thi-i-i-is way."

Almost forgot about him, what a shame~

 

Sungjong POV

 

So he won't look at me. That is totally fine, I hate his face too, real ugly~

His room, which we've finally arrived at ( feels like a decade ) is right across from mine. Yipeee.........you see that? He brings out the sarcasm in me.

"Your room, bye then!"

Myungsoo's lips curved upwards, haughty. So he knows........

He know's i'm gay.