I

Noona, I want a Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo’s Maknae Oh Sehun is dating F(x)’s Jung Krystal!

Exo’s Oh Sehun is dating the new rookie of SMent, Irene!

Oh Sehun is dating Girls Day’s Hyeri!

She sigh for the nth time as she shake her head in dismay. “What’s with him?” She thought. Disappointment was all over written on her face. She don’t know why, but she feels pain inside even though she already let go of him. 

“Unnie!” Suddenly, a voice came making her wake up from her deep thoughts.

“What is it? What’s with the face?” She asked as she look at her face. The girl catch her breath for a while before speaking up, “Uri Soo Man wants to see you.”

 

Stepping inside his office, she gently close the door behind her. Breathing in and out, she walk closely and bow when she saw him. “Annyeonghaseyo. What is it to call me?” She asked as nervousness overcome. “Before that, take a sit. And I will let you explain to me what is this?!” He angrily throw the paper on the table which make her startled. She fearfully sat down and take a look at the newspaper on the table. The title makes her frozen and unable to speak up. “Explain it to me!” He roared. The girl cleared and asked “ What about this? Is there a problem about this?” The old man twitched his eyes and walk towards her, slapping her face. “Is that how you act towards me?” He asked attempting to slap her again but what she did was to grab his hand.

“What if I do date him? Will you do a rebellious act again?” She asked as she yank his arm. The old man look at her angrily and at the same time surprised by her new act. This is the first time she raised her voice and fought back to him. Definitely, she won’t let this man ruined her love life again. Once is enough. Twice is too much.

The old man sigh angrily and grab his phone. “Call the media tomorrow. I will explain this scandal rumor.” With that, he hung up and look at her. “You will go with me and you will explain to them that this isn’t true. That this is just another rumor again.” He said and walk back to his table. “You’re dismissed now.”

Her jaw tighten as she rolled her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter