II

Noona, I want a Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr.Mr. Mr.Mr”

As their practice ended, the girls collapse on the floor. They were really exhausted because of their comeback. Not to mention, they were really dead tired of it. But since their fans have been waiting for them, they endure a lot of pain especially this one person…

“Hey, look at Taeyeon unnie.”Yoona nudges all the girls as their gaze averted to her. “She’s been acting weird lately. I don’t know what’s her problem.” Yoona said as they continue to watch her moves. “She looks lonely. She didn’t talk to us. All she did was to look at her phone or play with it.” Sunny said as she shake her head in dismay. “Should we talk to her?” Seohyun asked them but they shook their head. “I think this ain’t the right time. Let’s give her some space.” Tiffany suggested earning all their nods. “And I heard, Uri Soo Man got angry at her. Is that because of her dating issue with that guy?” Yuri asked which made them look at her in confuse. “I don’t think so. I mean, Yoona’s and SooYoung’s relationship got confirmed already. Why would Uri Soo Man be angry at her if she’s dating someone? She’s the eldest and she has more rights to date.” Jessica said which made them nods their heads and look at her again. “Whatever it is, I feel so bad watching her like that.” Hyoyeon said as she sulked.

Suddenly, Taeyeon stand up from her place walking directly to them. “Oh, Taeyeon unnie?” Seohyun exclaim with her pure smile but then it vanished as she saw her unnie’s pale face. “What’s wr-“ Before Seohyun can even asked her, she cuts her off immediately. “I’m going to buy some foods. Don’t wait for me. Just practice without me for a while. Jessica, you watch the girls. I’ll be going back as fast as I can.” With that, Taeyeon leave them dumbfounded.

 

“I think it’s enough for us.” She said as she faintly smile at him. “But Taeyeon we can still work for it. Just…just hold on for a while.” He pleaded at her as he try to hug her. But she backed away, shaking her head. “No, Dongjun. I’m sorry but no. We’ve been together for a few months. I think that’s enough for us to share each other memories-“ “No Taeyeon. You don’t understand me. I-I need you in my life. I can’t go on without you in my life. Please Taeyeon we can work out with this. Just please, trust me.” He said  as his tears flowed. Taeyeon shut her eyes. There again. She made a guy cry. “I did. I trusted you. But please, don’t love me. I will just hurt you. And I can’t stand it seeing you broken down. Dongjun, I love you so much. But this relationship needs to end. I’m really sorry. I’m so sorry for hurting you.” Taeyeon said and reach for his hands to hold it.

“Taeyeon, I can see our future. It’s beautiful as you. Wonderful as our relationship. I don’t know why are you doing this to our relationship.  I-“

“Because it is not easy as you think it is. You don’t know what future’s going to us. There is a better future ahead to you without me in your life. Please Dongjun, don’t make it hard for the both of us. This is for you. This is for your career. Come and see your members. They don’t think like you. They want a better career. They want to become successful men and well-known. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter