chapter 1

Still I Miss You

 

 

 

 

Hoya and Lizzy have been together almost 2 years.

In their 2 year anniversary, they are trying to take the time to meet each other.

Breaking away from the tag name of 'celebrity'.

Break away from the crowd of netizens and fans who always swarm them.

 

Tap ..

 

"Oppa mianhae, I'm a little late. Uee eonni got a little problem with her headache. "

"Gwenchana. Come on." Tell Hoya with eyes that still focused forward.

"Where are we going today? Chaaaaw." Exclaimed Lizzy happily by installing her seat belt.

"I don’t know. I have no idea."

"Oppa, are you not feeling well?." Lizzy asked as she put the back of her white hand on Hoya’s forehead that is not fever.

"Ani, gwenchana." Hoya answers with shakes his head.

"Arrachi." Replied Lizzy while plays her white iPhone.

 

20 minutes they’re keep silence inside the car. Lizzy keep stare at Hoya who still focus to the state of the roads that almost empty. Yes, now at 10 pm. Lizzy occasionally snorted because someone that is next to her, Hoya, did not respond to the conversation.

Until Hoya parked right up the car next to the Han River which looks very calm and quiet without any vehicle desing at all.

Lizzy is still excited, she immediately opened the car knob quickly.

 

"Whooaaahh. Daebak." She exclaimed as she stretched out her hands to the ceiling night.

"Oppa Oppa, see out there! The stars shining so bright, right?." Lizzy said again while grabbed Hoya arms quickly.

 

Lizzy hugged Hoya’ big arm with tightly.

Seems like she is afraid if someone will take him away.

 

"Yaaa, you never see the stars before?." Ask Hoya cold.

"Ige mwoya .. I mean I have never seen such a close range like this." Lizzy answers with pout in her pink lips.

"It is still far away." Hoya replied grimly as he pinched Lizzy’s cheek.

"Arraseo, arraseo." Said Lizzy again and let go of her arms from Hoya’s sleeves.

 

Lizzy ran back from the Han River pier pilings to another and eventually return besides Hoya.

Lizzy breath in a hurry.

Lizzy back wiping the sweat was beading falling from her forehead.

"Set your breath well." Says Hoya with his eyes still focus to the Han River that escape the bright moonlight reflecting off the night.

Lizzy just chuckled and hug Hoya arm again.

Now they're both sitting on the bench near the Han River.

 

They were silent again.

Lizzy just heard her heart beating regularly after she running out.

"Oppa, saranghaeyo." Lizzy whispered softly as she leaned her head on Hoya’s shoulder.

"Jinja, jeongmal, neomu neomu saranghaeyo. Does not feel we are 2 years now. And no netizens are curious about our relationship. Hihi." Append Lizzy again.

 

"Lizzy-yah."

"Nde?."

"Do you believe that I love you?."

"Of course I do, oppa. Why do you suddenly ask like that?." Ask Lizzy and straightened her back up.

Hoya didn’t look Lizzy in the eyes.

 

"Tell me!." Forced Lizzy and pull Hoya chin so she can see her boyfriend’s handsome face.

"You looks cuter with Myungsoo." Hoya replied dryly.

This time Hoya threw his views on Lizzy whose face was not as cheerful as before.

Lizzy re-arranging her irregular breath.

 

"How many times must I tell you that I'm just good friends with him?." This time Lizzy sobs. Her eyes began to redden and wet.

"I know."

"Then what? Why are you still believe the netizens. you don’t trust me?. "

"Are you jealous?."

Lizzy continue to give question to Hoya who not give a single answer.

"Oppa!."

"I told you that if I was jealous, I was so terrible. You don’t believe it?." Ask Hoya again with a high tone. Lizzy clutching her hands that very cold.

"Aniyo!." Now Lizzy sound almost completely disappeared in urged by the sound of her cried.

"Even when I asked for breaking up with you today, you were not afraid?!." Hoya actually in burning emotion.

 

Even the cold night air did not dilute his mood.

Yeah.

Hoya knows clearly the relationship between his girlfriend, Lizzy, and his dongsaeng Myungsoo.

Too much of their moment in any media.

Maybe at first everything went normal, until somehow this atmosphere snapped Hoya feeling too, yeah that Hoya who was known to be quite impatient.

Maybe Lizzy could act so friendly around Myungsoo, because she won’t if some netizens found out her relationship with Hoya.

The cold Myungsoo forever cold Myungsoo.

Who does not try to explain or calm Hoya at all.

But, you know.

Molla. This might be called jealousy, excessive.

Hoya and Lizzy again buffeted silence of the night in the Han River.

 

Lizzy hugging tightly her knees that were shaking.

Which has now turned her wet face away from Hoya.

"Kajja, let's go home." Invite Hoya as he stretched out his hand to hold the hands of Lizzy.

Lizzy just shook his head slowly.

"Just go home first." Says Lizzy who still sobbing.

"Lizzy .."

"I'll call Jooyeon eonnie to pick me up." Replied Lizzy who still down, clutching her knee.

"Are you sure?."

Lizzy give gesture with a nod for sure.

Lizzy somehow feel guilty, uncomfortable or anything, Hoya didn’t really excited to know about that.

 

Hoya left Lizzy who still didn’t move on the bench.

Looked at the girl that he loved since 2 years ago, hope Lizzy will look back at him again.

But no ..

 

"Hoya oppa .." Lizzy call again.

"Heum?."

Lizzy get up from the bench and come over to Hoya who still standing in front of his car.

"Can I hug you for the last time?." Lizzy asked with a smile under her wet face because of her tears.

Hoya hugged that young girl tightly.

Caresses her reddish brown hair.

"Let's end this well." Said Hoya and loosened his arms on Lizzy.

Lizzy just give a little smile on her lips.

"Jaljayo."

 

 

-Lizzy POV-

 

I hugged my knees tighter.

Hold back tears as much as possible.

My breath feels very heavy. Dizzy.

The shadows were ever suddenly reoccur.

Approached and urged into my chest, shortness.

I love you so much, why did you say that word so easily...

 

Am I forcing you too much?

Should I less it a bit? Let you hardly breath?

I too am loving you and make this never ending pains and sins?

Should I pretend like I did not care about you and face my own way?

Go to our own way?

I've been living along with you, I'm not ready to face it by myself.

you've been show me this way, now you leave me alone and let me drown this way.

How many times should I told you that you've been the one I want and I have?

You can not even understand this deep feeling that living along with you?

You.

The one who sets my life have been so neatly.

Now with every mess you leave on each it.

 

I feel my knees shake even greater.

No matter how long I'm going to wait, I want you back.

No matter how long I want to hurt, I was waiting for a treat.

I feel goosebumps stabbing pain in the pores.

I hug my knees around my arms so tightly, I’m shaking too hard.

It's cold.

I'm cold.

Come back, hug me.

Restore my heart that you brought with you.

Return my tears that I’ve been waste for you.

 

-Lizzy end POV-

 

 

 

=====

 

I'll leave it for Lizzy heartache..... >_<

I'm gonna continue it soon~~~~!