Biggest Fan

Biggest Fan

Jiho slumped into the red couch as his team members entered the room after they finished performing. He felt relieved yet wasted, he had poured all his strength out on the stage, now he just needed quiet some time to relax. Just when he was about to shut eyes the maknae came in with a camera on his hand, filming himself posing his typical peace sign and pouty lips.

"Annyeong. I'm the maknae that gets finger flicked by the hyungs!"

The other laughed, Minhyuk came to him and pretended to flick Jihoon's exposed forehead. Then suddenly Kyung stole the camera for himself, "We just finished performing. Yeah!"

The waiting room became so loud when Kyung started to sing the encore by himself and followed by the other. Jiho couldn't help but stood up and join them, he pushed aside his tiredness.

Jihoon managed to snatch the camera back from Kyung, he turned to Jaehyo who was leaning back against the dresser while fanning himself with his hand, and the other hand holding his phone.

"Hyung are you tweeting?" Jihoon intentionally zoomed in to Jaehyo as far as it could go, until he could obviously see his nostril. He giggled to himself.

"I'm telling BBCs that we just finished... Yah don't zoom in to me!"

"Oh hyung your socks are cute..."

"It's 2NE1 Sandara sunbaenim!" he proudly stuck out his foot to the level where his camera filmed him.

"Jinjja? I have Sandara sunbaenim as my wallpaper also," Jihoon took the phone out of his pocket and shoved it to the camera.

Jiho walked pass by Jihoon and grabbed the camera to face him, he grinned mischievously and Kyung popped out behind him, "Ooh I have a joke about Jesus, one day he goes shopping and..."

"Jerusalem!" Jiho cut him off and laughed in triumphant, followed by the other. He once again brought his face only inches away from the camera and smirked. 

"Mwo? Hyung, you look like CL sunbaenim," Jihoon said behind the camera.

Jiho was surprised and raised his brows, "Really? Riding down Seoul city, black on black Lambhorgini. Haters can never see me, come and get me, too slow..." he sang few lines of 2NE1's hit song Can't Nobody and mimicked CL's facial expression accurately. His team members were awed and went ooh at the same time.

"I heard 2NE1 is performing too today," Minhyuk said.

There he got Jihoon's attention, he dragged the camera right away from Jiho to Minhyuk who was sitting on the couch comfortably between Yukwon and Taeil. 

"Jinjja hyung? Where did you know?"

"Aish maknae, are you going to shove the camera into my face? I'm so going to flick you hard!"

"I guess we should pay a visit. Look, their room is just... three rooms away from us!" Kyung held out a paper with the performers list on it.

Seemed like he was already forgotten about his fatigue, Jiho fixed his hair on the mirror and straighten his tee, "Alright let's go!"

And off they go, the maknae and the leader who got excited the most, leaving the rest behind. 

"Hyung, you're the leader, so you knock first," Jihoon was still holding the camera, he stood behind Jiho who was as nervous as him. The other boys queued up and waited for Jiho to make a move. He stared long enough at the 2NE1 placard hanging on the door to burn a hole on it. Heaving a big sigh, Jiho finally brought his fist up and knock the door. 

A chubby man greeted them, his face clearly showed a puzzled look when he saw a bunch of boys in uniform stood in front of him. 

"Annyeong haseyo, Block B imnida. Can we meet 2NE1 sunbaes?" they said in unison. 

Jjanggoo manager, that's what the girls usually called him, nodded and smiled.

Dara peeked from behind him, "Who is it?"

They went in one by one, Dara got excited and did a little dance of Freeze. The boys cheered and clapped. 

Jiho initiated to do their introduction, "Do you wanna be? Block B! Annyeong haseyo..." and each gave a deep bow. 

"Wassup we're 2NE1," the girls did their infamous line and faced the camera.

Chaerin just finished her makeup and stood up to greet them. Jiho all of a sudden started to say, "I go by the name Zico of Block B..." then the other members without a command began to sing the eh eh eh part from 2NE1's Fire, plus with the dance moves. And after that Jihoon came out, singing Dara's part in Can't Nobody and danced to it, causing his camera shook violently.

The girls were all clapping and surprised that they got a visit from someone unexpected. 

Jiho, being the leader and all, stopped everyone from all the dancing and singing, "So we heard that 2NE1 sunbaenim is here too, we decided to visit our favorite sunbaes here."

"Ah jinjja?" Bom tucked her hair strands behind her ear, "That was good! You guys know our songs."

"We're all fans. A big fan!" Jihoon happily exclaimed and the others nodded. 

"Ah thank you," they bowed and Chaerin said, "We saw you earlier and your performance were good," the girls then did a little dancing of Wanna B where you swept your thumbs up across your chest. 

"Ooh..." the boys applauded.

"Ani, we still have to practice a lot to be as good as sunbaes but thankyou," Kyung shyly smiled.

"Whose camera is this?" Dara showed up in front of the camera and close enough making Jihoon surprised.

"Wide star cam," they said in unison. 

Kyung took the camera from the maknae, "Sunbaenim, who do you think is the most good looking in Block B?"

Chaerin, Dara, Bom, and Minji looked at each other, they made a circle and discussed about whom to answer. The boys waited, feeling anxious, Jaehyo clasped his fist together, thinking that his name will be the one they mentioned. 

"It's this friend here," they pointed to Jihoon, he only nodded timidly. Jaehyo felt disappointed, but joined the others clapping. 

"He's our maknae," Kyung held out his hand to wrap it around shy Jihoon. 

"Oh really?" the girls exclaimed in disbelief. Jihoon had a very low toned voice and he was extremely tall, who would believe that he's actually the maknae?

"You kind of remind us with TOP oppa," said Minji.

"Really? Ah it's maybe because of my voice."

"Then who is Block B's favorite 2NE1 member?" Bom asked cheerfully.

"We'll do it like this, each member will stand behind 2NE1 member they like. So sunbaes have to turn around," Jiho said to the camera.

"Ah no one will come out behind me," Chaerin turned around and pouted.

Kyung was about to step behind Chaerin when suddenly Jiho pushed him aside, giving him a sign to move to other member. Kyung gave him a menacing look, Jiho just grinned sheepishly. He wanted no other than him to stand behind Chaerin. While the other girls had two members of Block B behind them, Jiho was the only one for Chaerin. 

"Ne, please turn around..."

Chaerin hesitated at first, she turned deliberately and gasped to find Jiho extremely close to her. 

“Zico is CL sunbaenim's biggest fan. He didn't allow me to come out behind sunbaenim, and he looks exactly like her," Kyung blurted out, while Jiho just smiled sheepishly, feeling a little annoyed by Kyung telling her what he had done. 

"Hyung you should sing a few line and show them," the maknae suggested. Jiho with all of his might began to sing. The girls responded merrily, and Dara even clapped enthusiastically, "You're flooding with swag."

Jiho chuckled, "Ah kamsahamnida."

Jjanggoo manager came in, though he really didn't want to ruin the atmosphere and interrupt the little chit chat that they were having, but the visit had to come to an end, 2NE1 had to go on stage in ten minutes.

"It's been a good time for us sunbaes, let's say fighting to the camera all together," Kyung suggested them all to stand together and face the camera.

"Block B and 2NE1, fighting!" they said in unison.

After they bid farewell to each other, the boys left their room back to their own. The camera was off, and maknae snatched it away from Kyung, he wanted to be the first to watch what they had filmed. 

"They're really amazing, I feel so overwhelmed," Taeil finally said something after they went out. 

"You were really silent, hyung! And your face was weird," Yukwon laughed.

"I was really nervous!"

"Ooh hyung look at you standing beside 2NE1's maknae, she beat you in height!" the maknae pointed at their camera and laughed at Taeil with no mercy. 

"Yah Pyo Jihoon, you want a finger flick?! I'll give you the hard one!" 

Jiho watched his team members and joined the laugh. He was as nervous as Taeil, but he could handle it better than him. Her presence still lingered in his mind, the way her blonde strands fell naturally on her shoulder, or when her eyes smiled and the thick lashes blinked. He had always been watching her on stage, her explosive charisma and swag always gave him a huge amazement. He was quiet surprised to see that her in person was actually a heart warming person with charming eye smile. Someone who definitely met his type.

And there he went, leaving his team members baffled at his action. Jiho turned around and ran back as fast as he could. Kyung yelled at him hoping for an explanation, "Yah Zico, I thought we're going to eat galbi?"

He turned for the last time, waving his hand to make them sure he's okay, "You guys leave first. I have to do something..."

Before it's too late.

He searched, and ran through the people and crew who walked pass by him. The sight of blonde made his inside felt like bursting, he slowly approached her and grabbed her hand to get her attention. Jiho tried to not being rude. He bowed while the blonde showed a complete shocked expression. She bowed too, but her hand was still in his grasp.

"Chaerin noona, can I have your number?"