You look so pretty~

Troll and Taekwondo

"Hey. Hey Jongdae. Why are there so many Greek gods?"

"... Because Zeus couldn't keep it in his toga?"

"No, because they all your jawline."

"W-what?" Minseok had... pink hair. Wait no... now it's green. Now it's brown.

"MINSEOK YOU'RE TURNING INTO SEHUN YOU LOOK COMPLETELY STONED." By this time, Minseok's hair was practically vomiting rainbows. Speaking of rainbows...

"Jongdae. Hey Jongdae. You lost the game." Jongdae stopped braiding the coffee table's beautiful pony hair. "Ugh now Yifan's gonna be mad. Ace's hair is really loooooong." It grew longer at Jongdae's contact.

"It doesn't matter 'cause you lost the game." Minseok stuck his hand through the pillow in the sky.

"ING TETRIS UGH. THAT GAME IS FOR SQUARE PEOPLE MAN. ONLY SQUARES KNOW HOW TO FIT THE VARIETY OF SQUARES WHERE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GO. IT'S CANNIBALISM."

"I want an orange. ChenChen lemme your face." Jongdae's head was a vibrant orange, somewhat matching the color of his hair. "Wait can you at least challenge me to a face battle I wanna win."

"Ew Jongdae dat's really ghei."

"Your hair is really ghei."

"Ace is running away..."

"UNCLE SIWON COME BACK DAMMIT." Jongdae smashed his hand on the table, turning it into a bouquet of flowers.

"Hay Minseok hyung, look at what I got for you." The flowers caught on fire, setting Minseok's ghei colored hair on fire.
"DAMMIT YIFAN YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY A DRAGON A BIG MEANS NOTHING." Jongdae stared at the door that said 'get a life'.

"Minseok hyung stop turning into a butterfly and let's go outside."

What a bad idea.


A/N :These things are so short I just--
What a few months... aish. Hope you enjoyed me and my uncomical nonsense~!