Butts and Crack

Troll and Taekwondo
"Hey. I'm bored." Jongdae and Minseok were the only ones in the dorm, simply because Yixing and Lu Han were out getting food (poor guys, probably getting swarmed by fangirls) and nobody wanted to guess what Zitao and Yifan were doing because God, that's gross. But anyway, Jongdae had to take a piss so he left the room forgetting to give Minseok a response. "Hey, come back here you skinny pig. I'm not done. Jongdae turned around and flipped him off. "Can't a take a ing piss without being pestered by you?" That was probably the most worst (A/N: horrible grammar ftw) thing you could say to a Baozi, considering that they are very skilled in taekwondo. Minseok narrowed his eyes so much he looked like ing Sungkyu. "I will kick your when you're done. Considering that you don't even have one, of course..." Jongdae would roll his eyes, but his bladder was going to ing explode if he didn't get to the bathroom in 30 seconds OMG DOES HE EVER SHUT UP? Since nobody had time fo' this, he raced to the bathroom, basically taking off his pants with his boxers and taking the bestest whiz in the world. It was like a waterfall; WOOSH, WOOSH drip drip drip. He tossed his head back in pleasure while-- what the is the bag up there? On top of the medicine cabinet there was a bag with white powder inside. "... Who puts sugar in the bathroom? Maybe this is how Yixing throws up rainbows..." He pulled up his boxers (because pants no one likes them anyway), flushed the toilet and grabbed the bag.
"Shake that , watch yourself, shake that , show em' whatcha workin' with," Jongdae luckily walked in to the sight of Minseok practically shaking his in the air. Jongdae didn't dislike it. But he couldn't stand and watch either. The Xiubutt is so magical that it almost has as much power as Yixing's horn (na mean? Yeah you do.) "Oh dear Siwon please stop. Just because you have a nice doesn't mean that you can shake it in my face--" 
 
"OOOO JONGDAE HAS A BAG OF CRACK MAYBE THAT'S WHY YIXING THROWS UP RAINBOWS." Minseok gets back up from the ground while Jongdae facepalmed. 'Dammit he was about to twerk too,' thought Jongdae. "Crack? Whatever... I'm bored so I'm about to sniff some. Join me?" Minseok looked at Jongdae with his Sungkyu eyes again and takes the bag. "... I'm still gonna beat you up after this. You're lucky I wanna throw up rainbows."

Short chapter is short.

OMFLG I HAD THIS PLANNED IN MY HEAD WTF HAPPENED.

Ugh this . ;-;

I didn't check for grammar so... sorry for mistakes.

Author out!~