WAE?!

Secret Change

Another day at the film studio.....

"Gomawo! everyone"

after I had changed my driver came to bring me back to my dorm, while we where leaving the studio however.... fans came out again.... -sigh- I mean I love all my fans but I have to get some rest from this...

 -smiles- "Annyeonghaseyo angels"

"EEKKKKKKKKKK OMOOOO DID YOU HEAR?! DEMON SAID HELLO!" said one of the fans

"Well, I have to go back now to get some rest, since I have an M/V to film tomorrow, sorry"

"Oh"

"Okay"

"See you" rippled through the crowd as the car slowly went away.

Can't wait to get back to school tomorrow when I don't have anything planned, I seriously feel bad for lying to my friends, I'm almost never at school and we had the school keep my secret, so they covered it up by saying I was sick a lot... but it's the only way I can ever get to know anyone without being suspicious about them...

-Flashback- 

5th grade, when MinAh had told YuRi her close friend about her secret...

"MINAH, MINAHHHHH"

"Yes, YuRi?" I smiled at my closest friend at the time

"You want any ice-cream? I heard there was a new store that opened across the street, my treat kay?"

"Sure!"

"Okay, so today after school I'll wait for you in front of the stairs!" I watched as YuRi ran to her next class, the piano class for specially admitted... she's really talented ^^ OH! I have to leave for my class as well! 

Bit, of background info YuRi was admitted to the special class for playing the piano, even though MinAh didn't she was admitted to another special class, the one the school, Greenford, was famous for. The sing/dance academy classes MinAh got in without any effort, the reason? the obvious two reasons. Greenford academy is famous for the sing/dance academy classes since many who's graduated from it are scouted and made into idols, which is the same reason why it's known as the miracle academy. 

-Back to the story-

Hmmmm I don't see YuRi "BOO!"

"YAH! That scared me" YuRi ran ahead and so I followed her

"Come onnnnnn MinAh, I really want to eat ice-creammmmmm! I didn't get to eat today" -sigh- always the same, with a burst of speed I ran in front of her to the store

"YuRi I thought you wanted ice-cream" I singsong, YuRi came up to me later panting

"Damn your fast MinAh" welllll, I did run on a treadmill for 3 hours, singing at the same time.....

"YuRi? I need to use your phone, can I?"

"of course I don't mind, take it from my purse" after I had finished calling my mother about coming home a bit late I went back to our table filled with crepes with ice-cream, ice-cream cups, and my favorite créme brûlée with a scoop of ice-cream on top, I sat down and started eating next to YuRi who already started to eat her crepe.

soooooo fulll "Gomawo for the treat!"

"Anieyo" and so we started our separate ways of going home... OH! I forgot to give YuRi her phone! realizing I had put her phone in my sweater without knowing

"I better go and return it" I said out loud, I started breaking into a run until I saw YuRi eh? she's with a boy.... -smirks- her boyfriend? well better give her the phone first though, as I got close I heard her say my name...

"So do you like being the infamous idol, MinAh?" the boy asked

"PFTT as if! she's just a pathetic little girl, haven't you seen how much more people wanted to be my friend after I told them that I knew MinAh?" w-w-w-what? YuRi.... your lying right? 

"But did they trust you?"

"Of course they did, once MinAh had taken me to the studio and we took a picture together, showed them and all started wanting to know more" I started backing away and running back the way I came.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY CLOSEST FRIEND WOULD DO THAT I brought her to the studio because I trusted her! blinking back tears I went into my house and ate dinner, took a shower, and went to sleep. Well if she really wanted to use my friendship there's no turning back is there? I thought before I went to sleep, tomorrow I swear all the ties she has with me, and anybody who knew her because of me I'll make sure to cut it.... I can't believe this, my friend, using me, really?! I'll leave this school after finishing my business, and I'll never show this identity of mine ever again!

The next day, I went to school like she normally did, and when YuRi saw me she ran towards me.

"MinAh, you forgot to give me back my phone yesterday"

"Ah, yeaa" After returning her phone to her I said

"YuRi, I have something to do today so I'll see you later"

"O-oh, sure" I went into the school and took the attention of many by screaming

"I am HWANG MINAH!" then climbing on top of a chair, murmurs went through the whole hallway, just as YuRi came in with a shocked look on her face, -smirk- time to get her to pay 

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" someone asked

"YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE HER" "Then take a look at these pictures..." then, I threw the pictures of me in the studio out into the crowd, people who saw the pictures gasped

"YESTERDAY I FOUND OUT I WAS BETRAYED BY NONE OTHER THAN MY CLOSEST FRIEND, KWON YURI!" I said/screamed into the crowd

"what?"

"is that true" everyone started looking at YuRi who turned pale white

"WHOEVER BECOMES A CLOSE FRIEND OF HERS WILL BECOME MY ENEMY!, that is it" I left the school without regret...

-Back to the present- 

Well, after I had left, I transferred schools, none of the news from the school got into the newspapers with my agency's covering, and so nobody knew how I looked outside from the studios, I think I might have been too harsh, but what is done is done... 

"Minnie!" one of my few friends called out, that's what she called me every since she said

"MinAh doesn't fit you, I'll call you Minnie!"

"Yes?!"

"Let's go to the new mall!" and so the day went on... I'm still taking the special admission class for sing and dance in my new school, DAPA, standing for Dream's academy for performing arts, which is also one of the few famous schools, but now I'm happy with my friends, they're not going to betray me, I'll tell them when the time comes...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

OMGGGGGG MinAh(You) got betrayed do you feel bad? :P well, more surprises in the later plot,

Oh btw, the main image for this chapter is MinAh's picture taken at the studio :D for her song "Miracle" ^^ Cute right?

Finally, I'm done with the first chapter for this story ^^ I'm a crappy writer but so far I like the plot of this don't you? :D well I hoped you enjoy this, I'll continue to do more and more chapters one chappie a day if I could ^-^ This is practically the farthest chapter I've went with all my stories, others where trash, I hope as i continue this FF you'll come to support me! KAMSAHAMNIDA! ah, I enabled the reader mode, so if you think I'm writing to close use it to put the spacing in, better for your eyes!

Anyone who has any advice, I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT DON'T HOLD BACK!