Disbelief

Secret Change

"The finals are FINALLY OVER!" I burst out in the middle of the cafeteria, and the result is the obvious where everyone turns and stares for about 2 seconds then turns around to go back to what they were originally doing.

"Minne!" Hyera whispered "Don't scream in the middle of public, it's bad manners and is it really necessary to bring attention to ourselves?! we hold a lot of attention already!" andddddd she continues to scold me for my behavior

"Welllll you know I'm half mental, and crazy... ANDDDD LOUDDDDD, I might add"

"Yes, I do and I'm not happy about it" Hyera pretends to have a look of disdain 

-BLINGGGGGGGGGGGGG-

"Guess it's time for our classes huh?" I scrunched up my face thinking about how I will have to go through the singing in front of the class thing for the presentation. I MAY be an idol, but I somehow hate presentating in front of a class, after all these years and I still haven't changed much. "Hyera-ah, what's your next class? since you just got new classes from transferring your major academy to be in mine..."

"OH! I got vocal training! you?" 

"OH. MY. GOD. WE GOT THE SAME CLASS TOGETHER! BETTER THAN I IMAGINED!" and so I start dragging Hyera by her arm to their class. 

-After class- 

"WAHHHHHHHHH, YOU WERE SO COOL MINAH-AH! EVERYONE WAS IN AWE!"

"Here we go again with the praises... you know I hate them" 

"What's so bad being complimented on? it shows skill" 

With all these presentations, I'm not surprised if one day someone suspects something and end show showing my identity to everyone I know...

"W-well... I just don't. Anyway, Hyera I need to go catch my ride to my practice lessons for dancing" and I start breaking into a run towards the school doors "I'LL CATCH YOU TOMORROW!"

"Sure!" Hyera waves to you as you push the doors open and leave the school

I backtracked to the field, and took a shortcut to a store where I visit quite often as I LOVES the bacon egg and cheese they make, and well as their iced teas. I may be a model, but I eat so much it surprises my own family.... I chuckled to myself thinking of the time when she ate with her new found friends and I had ordered 2 huge bowls of ramyuan, 4 plates of dumplings, and one serving of ice cream, yet you weren't even full yet. Minah's friend had carried a face of shock and said "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU EAT LIKE A COW AND YOU DONT GAIN FAT!" in unison.

"Miss Hyera; I got a call from the entertainment saying you need to cancel all your practice classes and report to the Entertainment lobby at once!" my chauffeur said as soon as he saw me "No need to be formal Kevin, whisk me away then" I said with a bright smile thinking it's just a simple matter of a new schedule, but how wrong Minah was...

AHHHHHHHH so nervous.... what should I do, what should I do?! I've only ever seen the president two times since my debut...

Minah has been summoned the minute she entered the building that day by the president's secretary who said

"Minah-ah, Mr. Woo wants to see you for some important news about your career" 

That, gave me the CREEPS! making me think.... did I do something bad? was the thing about Yuri brought up and he wants to terminate my contract? aish. This is freaking giving me high blood pressure. Finally I reach the 15th floor of the Wish entertainment building, and slowly made my way to the end of the right corridor where Mr. Woo's office is. Anddddd I'm here..... I'm so screwed. -Knocks on the door- "Come on in Minah! No need to be shy!" it doesn't seeeemmmm like I'm in major trouble... -Slowly opens the door- and I sees five other boys sitting around the president's huge round desk... 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIIII guys... whoever may be reading this crappy story >< but like I haven't written for a year, and suddenly someone decided to sub to this story... I have no idea why... But that special someone gave me a motivation to write at least a bit before I might turn into my lazy high schooler self again... 

fun fact: The weight thing about Minah and her mounds of appetite is EXACTLY LIKE ME, as I eat a lot... like 3-5 bowls of bap at dinner, and yet I'm 20lbs underweight >< ahaha, sorry for blabbering

Enjoy your day!  ^^