Start of a new life

Don't get to attached

When we touched down for Korea there was a whole bunch of people . They were all gathering in one spot so annoying .

" Sora we need to find my aunt and uncle look for a sign that says 'Sarang' with a lot of hearts "    

" Oh thats really creative "                                                                                                        

" Shut up and just find the god damn sign "                                                                                   

while I was walking a guy hit me and made me knock down all of my things . Great first time in Korea and I drop all my stuff. I got to my knees to pick up my things and saw he was helping me pick it up . His side profile looks nice his eyes are quite large but there cute I like them .              * Ahem * . I noticed he was done picking up my stuff and I kept admiring his large brown eyes . He must think i'm a creap . The crowed of people seemd to gather around me I started to panic where's Sarang ?!

" Thank you " I said still looking through the crowd for Sarang 

" No problem just make sure it doesnt happen again okay ". He smiled

" May I ask for your name ? If thats ohkay with you " ? His eyes seemed to look larger again and he seemed shocked  " I'm Do KyungSoo and dont forget it " . He smiled and left .

Someone was pulling my arm and I got pissed . I hate when people touch me . " What do you want ?! " .. It was Sarang .. I forgot all about her .

" Omo , Sorry unnie someone knocked all my stuff down and I picked it up and you were gone " .                                                                                                                 

" YAHHH PAABOO ! Do you know who that was " ? 

" Um .. No ... Well he told me his n​ame was Do KyungSoo " 

" OHHMMYYGOSHH ! Thats DO from Exo Koreas new hottest boy band . Lucky .. " Oh that explains the whole crowd around us . 

" Well I found my aunt lets go theres to much people in here ". 

We were driving to her aunts house I didnt expect it to be so ... big . They had so many rooms why would they need these many rooms ? I got to my room and started to unpack . My guitar ! Finally I can play you .

" Sarang lets go to the park " 

" Waeee ? Were not 6 anymore . "

" Yah ! Lets just go together plus I have my guitar with me to . We can play a couple songs together " . 

" arasso lets go then " 

When we got to the park I started to play Ft island severly .

Letting you go without any expression, as if it's nothing -
I practiced doing that every day but it's still awkward

I also practiced how to secretly cry while smiling but
I feel like my trembling voice will give it away quickly

Loving is probably hundreds and thousands of times more difficult than breaking up
But I'm a fool that can't live without you - what do you want me to do?

* Severely, I guess I loved you too severely
I don't even breath and I look around for you
I don't know when I'll be able to stop 

I started to cry and Sarang understood and pulled me for a tight hug . " Sora , gwaenchanh don't cry it makes me want to cry to . When I stopped crying an old man came out of no where and started to come near us I could fell my heart beat faster ... No no no please dont kidnap us ... Pleasee ... 

Ahnnyunghaseyo , Im part of SM entertainment I came to scout you two girls . I herd you sing and I was amazed by you two . Will you two stop by SM and audition ? Just bring this card and they will let you in " .

kamsahamnida will make sure to come " . 

When he left Sarang and me started to scream and yell " Yes , I cant believe we've been scouted for SM " . Korea is not so bad after all .