Goodbye

Don't get to attached

I'm finally leaving this house I hate it here . I'm offically moving to Korea to get away from this family goodbye everybody . They probably wont notice if i'm gone anyways nobody does ... No one cares about me ... I hate my mom she left me with my dad and never came back for me . She left cause he abused her .. not only her but me to . 

( Flashback ) 

"  Stop hitting me infront of your children " 

" Shut the up ! No one cares about what you think ! "

" I'm leaving you .. 10 years with you is hell I can't stand staying with you anymore " 

No mom you can't leave .. Tears started to come out I yelled " Mom take me with you don't leave me with him ! " After that a whip came and hit me on my back . 

" I'm sorry sweetie .. her voice was shaking .. I'll get you when your older " .... 

When she left my dad was ready to hit me again with the whip . He hit me 10 times then stopped . I never cried when he hit me I never wanted to show weakness even when it hurted like hell I never did .

( End of flashback ) 

I was 10 when that happened now i'm 18 with money saved up i'm leaving forget my mom .. no forget that lady that said she would come back for me . where is she now ? I loved her so much but where is she ? She said she would come back for me but she lied . 

That man I live with has night shift so I don't see him at home that often anymore . Thank god . Me leaving is a secret . I have a younger sister she loves my dad and he loves her to . She always got better things then me . She would get Jordans I would get skethchers . She never got hit like I did . She would just watch me get hit and laugh .. how could someone laugh  while i was getting hit what a cruel ' sister '  .

While I had my suitcase in my hand I left a note " Don't come looking for me I know you wouldn't anways at this point stop thinking of me as your daughter if you already had congrats I stopped thinking of you as my dad long ago . Now i can finally support myself and leave this ed up family . " While i was leaving somebody tugged on my shirt it was my " sister " . She said to me " Sora . I never thought of you that way I alway thought of you as my sister . I'm sorry if i didnt " . She let go and I left turning back to say " It's to late now you had so many years to say that and now you do . Good luck with your father " .

Sarang and I finally reatched the airport . I asked sarang to go with me because she has family that live in Korea will be living with them until we find a home . " Waaa soraaa ~ finally were going to Koreaaa ~ . I can finally meet them y korean boys " . We borded the plane and the ride was forever so I took a nap . " Yahh Sora wake up were in korea already " . I stared out the widow and looked in awe . Wow , its really pretty here in Korea . Taking my first steps in Korea i said " Now it's time for a new beginning forget about the past " .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think ? Is it better then my first story ? Comment .. Pleasee (;