Round 2

The One

Author's POV

MC: "Now we will start the next round, show us the first picture."

MC:"Ahh it's a battle between their senior and junior, shinee superjunior,"the MC now turn to the girls who had confused looked on their face, some of the girls commented, " Ottoke,i don't think i can choose," the MC helped them a little,"Ok if you cant choose by looking at the picture,let's say if you see them in person, and this time we won't reveal who you choose,"the MC reasure them while the girls just nodded."Ok who is it going to be Minho or Siwon, Siwon or Minho, 1 2 3,ohhhho Siwon proceed to the next round,"its 5-4,"Ok now show us the next picture,"

MC:"Ohhhh its a battle between SS501's member, Kyujong well-mannered guy and magnae Hyungjun," some of the girls already decided who to choose while 3 of them still thinking,"Now who is it going to be Kyujong or Hyungjun, Hyungjun or Kyujong, 1 2 3, ohhhhh Kyujong," its 6-3 then MC asked one of them a question , "Sunny-ssi who did you pick?" she answered,"Hyungjun-ssi because i prefer cute guys," now the MC nodded "Ok i understand, now next,"

MC:"Waaa its them, Boys Over Flower, Gentle Yoon Jihoo/Kim hyunjong and Bad boy Goo Junpyo/Lee minho," now the girls scream and gigled as they saw the picture,Sooyoong is dumbfounded and can't choose between them saying,"Just looking at their picture makes her happy,"

KHJ POV

"Why i'm feeling a little nervous,i usually don't get bother by this stuff,"I said to myself looking down to the floor, the MC saw me and ask if i was nervous, i just shook my head lying to the MC but they know i'm nervous.

MC:"Now you guys have to choose, Who is it going to be Kim hyunjoong or Lee minho, Lee minho or Kim hyunjoong, 1 2 3,ahhhhhh Kim hyunjoong will proceed to the next round, that was an intense moment was it hyunjoong-ssi?" the MC turn to hyunjoong while he just shook his hand saying its not."Ok now, next round please,"

MC:"Yaaaa this is pretty hard too, Nichkhun and Yunho,"now the girls are thinking wheather to choose their sunbae or the guy with handsome eye smile nichkhun.The MC then finally spoke after making them think for 2 minute,"Ok now who is it going to be Nickhun or Yunho, Yunho or Nichkhun, 1 2 3,Yaaaaa Nichkhun will proceed, by the way what are you guys going to say to Yunho when you see him since you are in the same company," said the MC teasingly,"Aniyo its ok since oppa know its only a game," said the girls while others just nodded," Ok i understand now thats it for the 2nd round, we will proceed to the next round now and we have rules in semi and final round that we will change the pictures of the guys who proceed, Now lets start the semi finals, show us the first picture,"