Making her snap

The One

It was saturday, hyunjoong and tiffany are on a date as always, its their everyweek routine and sometimes go with hyoyeon and kyujong.

But hyunjoong had something else in his mind, he was still very upset about her acting cool and stuff about him kissing another girl so he had another plan in mind today.

They were on their way to watch a movie but hyunjoong made a U turn causing tiffany to look at him wierdly.

"Oppa I thought were going to watch movie like always?"

"We are, but I don't feel like watching it with a lot of people today , so lets just watch it in my apartment, I already bought some movies we can watch,"

Her eyes widen in suprise and her face turns red thinking about what might happen in his apartment.

Hyunjoong chuckled seeing her reaction,"Are you worried about what might happen there?"

She tered a bit,"A-Aniyo oppa...why would I be...its just that this is the first time your taking me to your apartment,"

"Don't worry, nothing special will happen,"He smiled looking at her,"Maybe,"He murmured the last part.

They arrived at his apartment and hyunjoong pressed in the code then opened the door leading her inside.

It wasn't exactly as she thought it would be like it was a bit cleaner but there are still some of the mess all around.

He led her to the sofa where there was a medium flatscreen T.V.

"Babe I'll just get the movies, I think I left put them in my room,"Hyunjoong said then walked away towards his room.

Tiffany was left there but she couldn't help but clean up a bit seeing a lot of his stuff misplaced.

Hyunjoong looked back and saw her taking the books off the ground and placed them on the book shelf. He then closed the door behind and checked his watch. It was 1:58, its about time for his CF+Behind the scene stuff to come up on T.V.

"Now let see how can you keep your cool anymore,"He grinned and walked out of the room, he saw that it was cleaner before he left and all the things were fixed in place, tiffany was putting the last book in the shelf. He was just admiring the scene and carefully walked behind her. He snakes his arm around her waist hugging her from behind.

She gasped in shock,"Oh oppa, your back I was just cleaning up a bit,"

"Jinjayo??"He asked putting his head on her shoulder,"Thank you babe....and by the way I forgot that I left the movies back into my dorm,"

She broke the hug then turn around,"Eh?what are we gonna watch now?"

He led her to the sofa to sit,"Lets just watch T.V im sure there are some dramas we could watch,"He offered as tiffany pouted before agreeing."Hm..ok oppa,"

Hyunjoong then turn the T.V on and quickly turn the channel to wide entertainment.

He stood up,"I'll make some popcorn,and be right back fast"he said then walked towards the kitchen,"Wouldn't want to miss you snapping,"He thought evily.

Couple of minutes later he came back with popcorn on a bowl, he sat besides her then look at the T.V, the channel was changed and it was on KBS.

"Why did you changed the channel?"He asked looking at her.

"Molla oppa, the channel you put only shows an entertainment interview about stars or something, it doesn't show drama so,"

"Lets watch that channel a bit, Im waiting for something to go on,"

Hyunjoong took the remote and put it back on wide entertainment. He smiled as their his CF was already on and tiffany's eyes widen again.

"W-Why are you waiting to watch this oppa?"

"Nothing...just want to see if I did a good job on my CF,"

He said to her innocently while tiffany was not trying to control her emotions as the CF was about to reach its , the kiss scene.

Her hand turns into fist as hyunjoong gentle place a peck on shinhye's lip.

Hyunjoong just enjoying the scene watching her while eating popcorn with a smile.

As the CF ended, tiffany took the remote from him,"Ok enough, you happy now?making your girlfriend see while you kiss another girl?"She said obviously so jealous and was about to turn to other channel but hyunjoong stole the remote back.

"What are you talking about? I just wanted to see how I did,"He said back innocently again and place the remote away,"Lets stay in this channel for a minute, there's more I want to watch,"

Tiffany just sat there helplessly seeing the behind the scene interview of the CF.

She tired so hard not to snap and hyunjoong knew it too.

The interview is about to end and tiffany is feeling a bit relief but there is the one last thing that hyunjoong said making her snap.

"Thanks you all, and please love me and Park Shin Hye,"Hyunjoong said as they both waved at the camera as the interview end.

She looked at him with burning eyes, no more acting cool for her, she had enough.

"PLEASE LOVE ME AND PARK SHN HYE?"She shouted almost making hyunjoong jump a bit.

"Its just for advertisement babe, don't take it serious,"He defended not looking at her.

"For advertisement? saying love you and her is just for advertisement?"

"D-De..and you said that your cool with it since its our work, w-why you are acting like this now?"

Hyunjoong tered trying to find word to say, he only meant to about it , he doesn't know that she'll get this angry.

Tiffany took a couple of deep breaths calming herself out but still looking at hyunjoong fiercely.

The T.V was still on and there is an shocking news coming on.

"Shocking news, Artist Kim Hyun Joong caught sending his newly cf partner Park Shin Hye to her house, what is the meaning of this? Are they dating? Is he cheating on his current girlfriend SNSD's Tiffany? Stay tune for more latest updates," 

The reporter ended it and the screen shows a picture of hyunjoong opening the door for her and them hugging each other.

Silence.......