My begining

White Song

 ws.jpg 

 

 

"Haneul honey hurry up!" Umma called from the car. I grabbed my battered copy of 'The Outsiders' and ran out of my room and down the stairs. I locked the front door behind me and jumped into the back seat next to Haejin oppa.

Appa started driving and I opened my book up to where I left off.

Even though I read this more than 10 times I still love it. I never got tired of it, even though I thought I would by now.

"Didn't you already read that 10 times?" Haejin oppa leaned his head on my shoulder and I smiled. I love my brother, he's so sweet to me.

"Yeah, but I love it. Do you want to read it?" He nodded so I put my bookmark in and gave it to him. He started reading it, with his head still on my shoulder.

I starred out the window as we passed Frog Rock. Its a huge rock in the middle of a big lake that is painted excatly like a frog. My brother and I used to go there all the time and lay out and tan. But since I'm as white as snow, I don't tan I burn. Thats also why my brother calls me Snow White sometimes.

"Do you kids want to stop and see Frog Rock?" Appa asked as he pulled off the road.

"It's a tradition we have to!" Haejin folded a coner of the page over and we got out of the car.

We all walked down the steep hill then stood their on the edge of it and starred at the rock coming out of the water.

Once we got back into the car, I had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach but chose to ignore it. After all I am very hungery since I didn't eat anything at all today.

"Remember kids, your grandparents are sick. So be good." I frowned and looked out the window.

Grandma is dying of Ammonia. The last time I saw her she was trying to take the oxygen mask off of her face. She didn't look good at all.

Grandpa is dying of old age. He's been sick for a while now. The last time I saw him he seemed to be getting better, he was laughing and joking with us, but I wasn't getting my hopes up.

That was only a month ago, 15 days after my 10th birthday.

I hope we're not too late by the time we get down there.

~

Once we arrived at the hospital in Seoul we guietly went inside and up to my Grandpa's room.

When we walked in he was in the middle of eating lunch. He looked up at us and smiled and teethless smile.

"You guys drove all the way up here from Mokpo just to see little old me?" I smiled and ran up to him, pulling him into my arms.

He laughed and patted my back. Then he whispered in my ear, "I'm glad you came this moment because I hate this damn hospital food."

"Your not aloud having outside food dad." Appa said and I stepped back so the rest can hug him.

"Aish, you guys need to learn how to break rules once in a while." He laughed and I smiled a goofy grin.

He didn't change at all.

Once we all hugged him we talked for a little while and caught up with each other until a nurse came in.

"Mr.Kim it's time for you bath."

"Go visit Grandma, she needs you more than I do right now." He said and we all hugged him and left as the nurse got him ready for his bath.

~

When we walked into Grandma's room she was looking a lot better than last time. She was sitting up in bed and she didn't have a oxygen mask on her face.

Her face broke out into a huge grin and I raced up to hug her first.

After we all gave her hugs we started talking to her but then visiting hours were over.

We all said goodbye and left the hospital.

"Aish that bad feeling is back but it's stronger this time." I mumbled to myself as we got in the car and started to the hotel.

We were almost there when that bad feeling became reality.

I had my eyes closed and I was listening to music. Then all of a sudden I felt a 'koong koong koong' and the car swirved sharply. My bother threw his body on top of mine as the car started spinning.

The car crashed and went 'kwang kwang kwang', spun out  and flipped over and I lost consciousness. I gained it back after a minute. I was wondering what happened. I felt something heavy on top of me and when I looked at it closly with my blurry vision I realized it was Haejin oppa.  

"Oppa! Wake up! Please wake up!" I couldn't move my hands to shake him but he finally took a shaky breath and opened his eyes.

"Haneul-ah..." He mutterd and I barly heard him.

"Are you okay oppa???" I wanted to scream but it came out as a choked whisper.

"Never say I can't, becasue oppa believes in you." Blood ran down his face and his eyes suddenly closed and his head fell onto my head with a painful thud.

"OPPA!!! WAKE UP!!! UMMA?! APPA?!" I screamed as loud as I could but nothing happened.

I heard loud sirens and I knew someone was here to save us.

A firefighter looked at me through the glassless window. "Can you hear me? Are you hurt?"

"I don't know but save Umma, Appa, and Oppa!" I shouted and I passed out, waiting to be saved.

~

When I woke up 4 days later I was all alone in a plain hospital room.

A doctor walked in and his eyes grew wide seeing that I was awake.

"How are you feeling Ms.Kim?" He asked as he checked the IV in my arm.

"Where's Umma, Appa, and Oppa?" I softly asked, voice hoarse from not using it.

"I'm sorry. They were dead before we got there."

My whole life seemed to fall apart right then and there. They can't be gone. They are waiting for me outside right now. They just can't be gone!

But they were.

~

After that day I never talked. I moved in with my uncle Daehyun, because my grandparents passed away the day after the accident. But living with my uncle is way worse than that awful hospital.

Whenever he saw me he hit me with his fist or an object, or he kicked me.

I eventually became afraid of human contact. I have a human phobia now.

My life was never the same after that.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if its kind of boring, but it will get better next chapter because G-Dragon will be in it!!!

Lets be friends!

Comment~

Subscribe~

And heres a question for everyone!

What's your all time favortie MV?

It can be any group or band, but whats your all time favorite?

Bye for now~