Thank You!

Thank You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank You is the word that he always says to me since I met him. It may be short, believe it or not, it makes my heart skips a beat. I don't know when it started, maybe that's what they say that you never knew how you fell in love, it just happened.

 

But sometimes I wish that Thank You will turn to I Love You, but don't get me wrong. I still like his Thank Yous, I just hope he could say those three words.

 

Now, I am sitting at our classroom. Our teacher hasen't arrive yet and he's beside me and looking at his book  seriously, thinking so hard, yet he's still cute. He stopped looking at his book and looked at me "Jae Hee" he said "Hmmm?" I replied. "Could you help me?" He said looking at me with puppy eyes, Hyun Woo will you stop doing that? You're cute already! "Yah! Jae Hee, are you with me? Don't you want to help me?" I came back to my senses "Ah! Nae, mianhe. What can I do for you?" I asked him.

 

"Oh! This" he pointed at his book. I looked at it and read it carefully and tried to understand it. After I read it, I looked at him "This again?" he nodded "I told you before, it's like this" he nodded while I explained  "Wow! Thank You! Jae Hee!" Ah~ that two words again. When will you turn to I Love You? Forget it, it's impossible. 

 

The bell rang ,which means it's time to eat. When I was fixing my bag "Jae Hee, do you have an extra pen? I need to write something" He asked "Nae" I get my extra pen and gave it to him "Thank You!" There, he said that two words again. "No problem" I gave him a small smile.

 

I stood up and head to the canteen to meet my friends. I only have few friends, but true friends. I saw one of my friends, Kat. That's her nickname, don't ask me why. "Annyeong Dongsaeng!" She gave me a smile "Annyeong Unnie!" I said with a smile "Where's Ina Unnie? " I realize she's not with us "Well, she has business to do about her project with her boyfriend, Lee Hong Ki"I nodded sigh, when will I get a boyfriend? All my bestfriend have boyfriends. Ina and Hongki, Kat and Minho...Ah! Forget it Jae Hee, he won't court you.

 

"So, how's your day with you know?" My bestfriend asked with a giddy smile, while we're buying our food. "Oh! Stop it Unnie! Same thing, since I met him. Thank You! still the same as always" She chuckled "What?" she just shooked her head "Nothing" but I feel she's giddy inside.

 

When I was picking up to eat, I feel like I have to buy an extra drink. I bought two drinks, I don't know so don't ask me. When we were on our way towards our table, I heard a boy complained "Can I just pay it tomorrow? I can't eat without a drink you know" I know that voice I turned around and saw Hyun Woo complaining to the old woman, asking to pay it tomorrow.

 

I just stand on my spot, when my bestfriends pushed me gently. I gave her the why-are-you-pushing-me-huh? She just mouthed me 'Help Him' I sigh, because I know I don't have a choice. I walked towards him "Hey! What's the problem Hyun Woo?" He looked at me and I blushed, so I tried to avoid eye contact with him "Well, the ajuma said I can't pay her tomorrow for my drink and I should pay her now, of I want that drink" I nodded when he explained. I remembered that I have an extra drink so hand it to him, he looked at me confused "I mean take this" I gave it to him "Thank You! Jae Hee" again with the thank you, sigh.

 

I just nod at him, I let out a small smile like usual. I went towards to my table and saw Kat smiling widely. "Yah! What's with the smile?" I felt my cheeks hot, I know I'm blushing. I don't know why, it maybe because my best friend saw everything or it's because of him. Did I forgot to tell you our hands touch? I felt electric shock *Sings Electric Shock* "Yah! Jae Hee, talk to me when I asking you. It's rude you know and are you singing Electric Shock by F(x)?" My eyes widen Can she read minds? "No, I can't read minds" She said like she could read my mind like a book, so I stared at her.

 

She was about to speak when my other best friend came in, Ina. She walks towards us with her boyfriend, Hong Ki aka Hongstar. I don't know why his nickname is like that, only my bestfriend knows. "Annyeong Dongsaengs!" Did I told you she's the oldest among the three of us, yet looks the youngest? Well, I guess not.

 

"Annyeong Unnie! " We both greeted her "Annyeong Hongki" we also greeted him, it's rude if we didn't. "What happened when I'm gone?" She asked  "Well you know.." Kat said with a giddy smile and looked at me then wiked. "Oh! So she sang Electric Shock?"  Ina said in a calm voice then I looked at her with wide eyes "What?! How did you know?!" I said calmy ,ok fine. I yelled that made us bow as a sign of apologize "Who? Huh? What are you three talking about?" Hongki asked, confused written on his face. 

 

I glared at him and he said "Why? I can't understand girl talk" he pouted "Hongstar, don't pout. You're so cute, do you want me to die because of your cuteness? Plus this topic is private for the three of us only" Ina said sweetly. I looked at them in disguise secretly, but it doesn't mean I hate them. I just don't understand them. Kat laughed at my action "Hahaha, it's ok. You'll understand it when the right time comes. Ok bye guys! " I made a confuse look "Where are you going?" She smiled "I'll meet my boyfriend, Minho" I nodded. 

 

I looked at the two love birds in front of me and decided to go towards my class early, since I'm finished with my food. I looked inside at my classroom and it look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter