Sleepover Party [Part 2]

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

Hey readers!!! *waves to you* Mianhe for not updating sooner~ *sigh* school's been taking away all my free time l8ly with all its homework and stuff DX lol. sorry XD hope you enjoy the chapter tho ^o^ 


[NO ONE'S P.O.V]

After calling Soyune, Yunjoo walks downstairs to see most of the members getting ready for the party. Donghae and Eunhyuk were blowing up the air mattresses, Shindong was bringing blankets, Sungmin was bringing pillows, stuffed animals, and extra blankets down, Kangin was looking for some Soju, Leeteuk and Ryeowook were cooking the food in the kitchen, Heechul was setting up... a makeup kit?, Kyuhyun was playing Starcraft, Yesung was cleaning his turtles' cage, Siwon was reading the bible, Shindong was eating cookies, and Kibum was sleeping. 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.]

While I was walking downstairs, there was SO MUCH going on. Wow, so this is how they lived. I walked to the kitchen to see Teukie and Ryeowook cooking food. 

"Leeteuk- shi, my friend said that she would be able to come. Thanks again for inviting her ^^" I smiled. 

"Haha that's great :D and your welcome :)" He grinned showing his dimples. Omo, so cute :DD. 

"Do you need help with anything Leeteuk-shi?" I asked him.

"No, it's okay, we're almost finished. Thanks for the offer though."

"Oh okay" I nodded. Then, all of a sudden, the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock, it said 7:29. Jeez, she must be like really excited... 

"Yunjoo, that might be your friend. You can take her up to your room, and put your pajamas on" He smiled cheekly again.

"Okay!" I walked out of the kitchen, and headed for the door. When I opened it, I saw Soyune smiling the BIGGEST smile I've ever seen, and holding a luggage bag... wow...

[SOYUNE'S P.O.V.]

"HI YUNJOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I waved at her.

"Hey!!" She motioned for me to come in. I walked in slowly and followed Yunjoo upstairs with all my stuff. She closed the door, and I sat on the bed bouncing up and down.  She stared at me with an amused look on her face. I stopped bouncing, and looked at her, "Am I dreaming or is this really Super Junior's dorm I'm in?!?!" 

"Haha nope, you're not dreaming you really ARE in Super Junior's dorm."

"Pinch me, so I know for sure!!!"

She had a weird look on her face, but pinched me, hard. "I'm seriously not dreaming! :D"

"Hahaha, wow, you're such a fan girl xD"

I smiled wider, "And am proud!"

  

[Listen to this while reading?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PalrvWHfm2Y]

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.]

"We should put our pajamas on now" I said happily.

"Okey dokey!!" She pulls out something from her suitcase, and runs to the bathroom. 

"I guess I'll be changing out here then..." I took out my pajamas from the drawer and changed in to them. 

 

Yunjoo's Pajamas: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/suzle-set-babydoll-silk-pajamas-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1022861473

 

After I changed, Soyune came out wearing her pajamas.

 

Soyune's pajamas: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bikini-wonderland-leopard-print-hoodie-pants-pajama-set-coffee-one/info.html/pid.1022885841

 

"Aww, your pj's are so cute ^^" She said to me.

"Oh, thanks, you too :)" I smiled. "Are you ready to meet the guys Soyune???!?" 

She nodded frantically, "IM VERYYY VERYY READY!!!"

"Hahaha, let's goo!"  I walk out of my bedroom and downstairs, Soyune just follows. When we got to the living room, all the members were sitting there. "Hi everyone, I would like you all to meet my friend, Soyune" I smiled cheerfully and motioned Soyune. 

"Hello Soyune!!" They all said with smiles on their faces. 

"Uwahh.... S-super J-junior.." her eyes widened. 

I patted her back and whispered, "It's okay, just be yourself."

She just nodded.

Leeteuk stepped in, "What should we do everybody?"

"Hmmm...." Everyone said, and was in to deep thought. 

Heechul steps in, "How about... we give these two ladies makeovers??"

Everyone's faces had a weird expression. Especially mine, but Soyune was standing there with a too-happy smile plastered on her face.

"Sure!!!" Soyune finally says. 

"Wait... you're gonna put make up on OUR faces?" I pointed to me and Soyune.

Heechul nodded. "Just because I'm a guy, doesn't mean I don't know how to use makeup Yunjoo" Heechul said smirking.

I sighed, "Fine fine.." 

Heechul looked at all the Super Juniors. "Hmm.... why don't you do Soyune's makeup?" He points to Eunhyuk.

"Uhm... okay... I'll try..." He replied unsurely. 

They placed us in chairs and made us close our eyes. Next thing I knew Heechul started putting makeup on my face. While I kept my eyes closed, I heard the other members start chuckling. Did me or Soyune look bad? I hope not x_x Soyune was chuckling while getting her makeover done... haha she must really enjoy this.. getting her makeup done by a Super Junior member. I started daydreaming. What seemed like 20 minutes, someone poked my shoulder. I kept my eyes closed but replied, "Is the makeover done?" 

"Yes it's finished, and it's perfect!" Heechul exclaimed obviously proud.

I opened my eyes and my mouth dropped open when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

 

Yunjoo's Makeover: 
•Eyes: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/how-do-you-choose-eyeshadow-colors.jpg
•Lip: http://www.girlishh.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lipses1111111.gif
•Hairstyle: http://asianposes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/v-sign-hwang-mi-hee-01.jpg
•Cheeks: http://www.dragdepot.com/catalog/images/CheekABoo.blush.jpg

 

"OMO..." I was shocked at how beautiful I looked. The other members were just staring at me, shocked too. I looked at Leeteuk and he was... drooling? O_O oh gosh... 

"You look so pretty!!!" Heechul broke the silence.

I got out of my chair and smiled at him "Thanks for the awesome make over Heechul-shi" 

He smiles back, "No problem!! I had so much fun!! ^^"

"How did you learn how to do something like this?" I pointed at my face.

"Because he watches those girly shows on T.V. all the time!!!!" Siwon answered.

"YAH!!!! Not ALL the time!" Heechul pouted.

"Hahaha" I poked his cheek, and he smiled again. 

Right then, every one of the guys snapped out of their trances. "You look good Yunjoo!!!" Everyone said. 

"Haha thanks ^^" 

"I'm finished!!!!" Eunhyuk said from the other room. 

Soyune walked out of the room and in to the living room.

 

Soyune's Makeover:
•Eyes: http://www.temptalia.com/images/2008/makeup-010808-open.jpg
•Lip: http://www.thefashionablehousewife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mylips.jpg
•Hairstyle: http://shortlonghairstyles.com/images1/2009/06/cute-asian-girl-hairstyle.jpg
•Cheeks: http://llorenz.com.au/images/BLUSH_BABY_DOLL_JAR.jpg

 

She didn't look bad, but let's just say she didn't look her best. Everyone was just casual, and hoped for them not to be asked how she looked. 

She looked at me and said, "You look so cute Yunjoo!!" 

"Thanks Soyune!" ^_^

"How do I look??"

Oh goshh... hmm... what should I say.. I can't lie to her........ oh.... wait....i got it!.. "You look very unique!" 

"Hehe thank you!" She looked proud of herself.

*whew* 

"Nice work" Kangin said to Eunhyuk, nudging him. 

I was looking around at the other members just sitting there, and I caught Ryeowook staring at Soyune. Hmm.... is he staring because he thinks she looks weird or... he maybe sorta kinda likes her? :)) keke... 

"What should we do now?" Kyuhyun commented.

"Let's get to know each other for a bit, then we can do other fun stuff." Yesung said.

"Okay!" Everyone replied. 

We quickly placed ourselves in a circle and the order was: Shindong, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Hankyung, Kangin, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Soyune, Ryeowook, Yesung, Me, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and back to Shindong again.

"Do you want to go first, or do you want to go first?" Hankyung asked Soyune and me. 

"I wanna go first!" Soyune exclaimed.

"Okay." They all nodded and started thinking of some questions.

"What's your favorite color?" Siwon asked.

"Blue!"

"Your favorite sport?" Kangin asked.

"Umm... Tennis"

"Favorite food?" Shindong asked.

"Hmm... fried chicken!!" 

"Just like Onew hyung" Kyuhyun said.

"Haha yea, i guess"

"Who's your favorite member from Super Junior?" I asked.

She sat there and was thinking hard for 2 minutes haha..

"I would have to say... Ryeowook-shi" She smiled shyly

I looked over at Ryeowook, and he was... blushing?! Omooo he likess Soyunee ^_^ kekeke

"Who's YOUR favorite Super Junior member?" Kibum asked me.

"Ummm...... I dunnoo" I said unsurely.

"Oh come onn!! We won't get sad or anything if you tell us!" He gave me his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine fine..." Darn those puppy dog eyes!!!! >:( "My favorite member is... Sungmin Oppa."

"Yay!!!" Sungmin jumped up and started dancing happily. Aigoo... so cute XDD 

"Ooooo!!!! I know EXACTLY what game we should play now!!!!!!!" Kangin butted in.

"WHAT!?" We all said.

"TRUTH or DARE!!" He grinned mischievously. 

"Okay.. sure.." We said feeling a little uneasy.


liZ's Corner

 

Anneyong again readers :DD I tried making this chapter as long as possible, since I haven't updated in a long time, but I don't think it was THAT long xD *sigh* i tried my best, that's what matters, right?? XD lol but yea~ I hope I didn't lose any readers!!:( I promise I'll update more often~ or at least try to. And for those who don't know, I have 2 more stories, "Secret Lovers" and "Wishing on a shooting star..." The wishing on a shooting star fic needs more applicants, so if you would like to, please apply!!! ^^

Wishing on a shooting star... : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7126/wishing-on-a-shooting-star-apply-open-superjunior

So yea ^^ I'm THINKING of starting a NEW fanfic, I'm not sure, but if I do I'll let you guys know :DDD haha so I guess that's it... Bye bye then!! ^o^

Saranghaeyo<3,

lUv_liZ