...YUNJOO???!!!?!?!?!?!??

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

Yo Yo everyone!!!:) 12 subscribers and 486 views yay!!! *DANCES*XD LA LA LA:P U guyz r awesome!!!!;DDD Hope u enjoy the chappy!!?!:) 



 

[NO ONE'S P.O.V.] 

Yunjoo was sitting on the couch watching T.V. in her dad's office for 15 minutes. After, she got up and looked for her dad. She walked down the long halls of SM Entertainment building. She suddenly stopped when she saw an ENORMOUS poster of Super Junior. She stared and looked at all the guy's faces. Wow she thought, they all look cute:3. She kept walking and finally found her dad talking with a co-worker. 

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

Dad looked at me and said, "Oh hi Yunjoo, I was just going to go look for you. We're gonna go to the boys' dorm now!" 

Wow, he sure seemed happy. "Okay daddy." We went back up to my dad's office, took my two suitcases, and went back in the car. We were listening to music and all of a sudden, this song comes up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE&feature=fvst. 

I started humming and singing to the song I loved it. It was my second favorite, after Sorry Sorry.

"Do you like this song Yunjoo?" 

"Yes, I love it! It reminds me of my old days back at home," I felt a sad feeling when those words came out of my mouth. 

Dad, didn't notice my sudden sadness so he kept talking. "That's great! Maybe, if you ask the boys to sing they can sing that live just for you!" 

I blushed, 13 guys singing for me, WOW that would NEVER happen:(... 

Finally, the car stopped. OH NO!!!!! My heart started thumping like crazy! What will Leeteuk say??!?!!!!! Just hope for the best Yunjoo...... 

We got out of the car to see a huge house: http://www.glamorati.com/celebrity/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/eddie-murphys-house-thumb.jpg 

"WOW!!!!!!!!!! THIS PLACE IS GIGANTIC!!!!!!" I was so amazed, the guys live HERE?!???? WOW! 

 I took a suitcase, and my dad took the other one. He told me to wait outside the front door and come in when he calls your name. 

"Okey" I was so nervous!!!!!!!!!:8 

When my dad went in the house I heard yells, "HEY MANAGER HYUNG!!!!" 

"My daughter is outside waiting, I would like all of you men to introduce you to her!" Dad smiled. 

"OKAY MANAGER HYUNG!" Super Junior replied.

"Yunjoo, come on in!" 

 

[LEETEUK'S P.O.V.]

 "Yunjoo, come on in!" 

WAIT A SECOND...... didn't I meet a Yunjoo on the airplane? I saw as the girl walked slowly inside. My eyes became larger...........................YUNJOO?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! She smiled at everybody, and looked at me and said, "Surprise?" I chuckled. 

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

Leeteuk's eyes looked like they were gonna pop. haha, I must've really surprised him. 

"Surprise?" I smiled. He started chuckling. YAY!! He's happy!

"Hi everybody, my name is Lee Yunjoo, and I will be living with you from now on." 

Super Junior then said as a group, "We are Super Junior!!!!" while holding up five fingers. (Like this: http://a4.vox.com/6a00fae8c81ebf000b0100a806c8dc000e-500pi)

Then one by one they started introducing themselves. 

The chubby member came up to me and smiled. I smiled back. "Hello, my name is Shindong!" He said enthusiastically. 

"Hello Shindong" 

Then 3 other guys came up to me. "Hi I'm Kyuhyun, I hope you enjoy your stay." 

"Thank you Kyuhyun."

"I'm Heechul," the girlish looking guy said. 

"Hi Heechul-shii." He didn't smile at all, weird... 

"I'm Hankyung and I'm chinese!" 

"Hello Hankyung." He smiled. 

After that everybody basically lined up to introduce themselves. 

I met Siwon, Kangin, Kibum, Donghae, Eunhyuk. 

"Hey I'm Yesung" 

"Hiya Yesung:)" 

"Hi!!! I'm Ryeowook!!" 

"Hello Ryeowook-shii!!" 

"You already know me:D," Leeteuk said giving you a hug. 

"Nice to see you again Leeteuk!" 

Finally there was one more person left.

"Hi Yunjoo!!!!! My name's Lee Sungmin!! You can call me Oppa if you want. It's very nice to meet you!!" The handsome childish acting boy said. 

"Okay:) Hi Minnie Oppa, nice to meet you too." He then suddenly gave me a hug, I was really surprised, but I hugged back. 

"I hope we can be friends Yunjoo!" 

"Me too!" I smiled my biggest smile ever. 

"Okay guys. I'll be on my way then. Yunjoo, I'll check up on you from time to time. Goodbye." 

Everybody replied, "BYE!!!!!" 

After that, it was about 7:00, so Ryeowook went to the kitchen and started making dinner for everyone. I went over and asked Leeteuk where my room was, since I knew him the best. He took me upstairs to a room. When we got there I was amazed: (http://www.freewebs.com/rodolfopajaron14/1bedroom_loft_unit.JPG)[i know u cant see the bed, lets just pretend it's at the tippy top of the stairs:)] 

"This is gonna be MY room?" I asked stills shocked at the beautiful sight. 

"Yeah! Do you like it?" 

"I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!:DDD

"That's great!! You can start unpacking now." 

"Okay, thanks again Leeteuk-shii." 

"Your welcome!" 

After Leeteuk left, I started unpacking. Man I had a TON of stuff!!! While I was unpacking, someone gently knocked on my door. 

"Who is it?" 

"It's Yesung."

"Oh okay, you can come in." 

When Yesung came in, he asked if I needed help unpacking my stuff. I told him if it wasn't a bother than sure. He helped me fold my clothes and put them in the drawers, and we hung dresses in the closet. After 20 minutes, we finally finished. 

"Thanks Yesung." 

"You're Welcome." He said smiling. 

When we went downstairs I smelled food, YUM!!!! When we sat down for dinner, Ryeowook told me that he made hamburgers, just incase I wasn't used to eating korean food. I smiled and thanked him. Everybody began eating fast. After we finished dinner, we went in the living room. We were talking about what to do, and we decided to watch scary movies. I walked towards Sungmin Oppa and asked him if I could sit next to him, and he said, "Of course!!" When the movie started, it wasn't that scary, but after about 30 minutes it was FREAKIN SCARY!!! I was so scared I started shivering. I think Sungmin noticed me because he asked me, "Are you alright?" I stuttered, "Y-y-yess." I don't think he believed me because the next thing I knew, he was hugging me and trying to comfort me. After the movie was over, he was still holding onto me.

"Umm.. O-o-oppa?.. Y-you c-can let go n-now." I stuttered. 

"Oh sorry," He blushed, I was feeling my face get hot too. 

The boys had a schedule tomorrow, so we had to get to sleep at 10:00. Before going to my bedroom, everybody said goodnight to me. I said Night night back happily and closed my eyes..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...... 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


 


liZ's Corner

Hi everyone!! How was this chapter?? I promise the next two chappies will be MORE interesting and BETTER;D I already have a pretty good idea on what I'm going to write so yah!:) Thankss to ThisIsPRB for subscribing!! Also, thank you to all who have commented!!!!:)) And I have one question for u guys: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER??? Answer it in the comments plz:P THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saranghae All<3, 

lUv_liZ 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!