Yunjoo's Airplane Ride

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

Omg!! 161 views and 10 subscribers already! Thank you so much!!!!:DDD I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!?!:) 


~~~RECAP~~~ 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

When people were coming onboard the plane, there was a cute guy that started walking towards me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[STILL YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

The guy kept walking until he got closer and closer and closer. Finally, he was right in front of me. He smiled kindly and asked me, "Are these seat numbers 759 and 760?" 

"Y-yes," I felt nervous.

He walked to the seat next to me and then sat down. He then looked at me and said, "Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, my name is Park Jung-su, you can call me Leeteuk if you want." (For those who don't know who he is, here's a picture of him- http://fsa.zedge.net/content/4/3/1/2/1-5596915-4312-t.jpg). I smiled and copied the way he said his name, "My name's Lee Yunjoo, you can call me Yunjoo, if you want," we then started laughing, making other passengers look at us in a weird way. 

Hmmm..... Leeteuk.... that name sounds familiar....(Oh and by the way, Yunjoo knows Super Junior's songs, but not the people of Suju) 

After, I looked around his space, but there weren't suitcases or any types of bags that he brought with him, I think he noticed my expression because he said, "You're wondering why I don't have any bags with me right?" 

Surprised, I nodded. 

He then told me how he already lives in Seoul, and that he came to America for a quick vacation. I looked at him and dumbly said, "Oh." 

He started talking about how he lives with his friends and suddenly stopped, "Do you know who I am Yunjoo?" 

Was he serious? He told me who he was already! Did he forget?!? T_T "You're Leeteuk, Park Jung-su, you told me that already, remember?" 

Leeteuk suddenly laughed at me. "If I tell you who I am, can you keep it a secret?" 

Still confused, I nodded. 

"I'm from Super Junior, the Kpop idol group." 

Ohhhhhh...... that's why you sounded so familiar!!!!!! 

"Oh, I really like the  songs you guys make, my favorite is Sorry Sorry!"  

He chuckled again, wow he looked so cute..

"But you don't know us???" 

"Haha sorry, when I listen to music, I don't really pay attention to the people."

"That's okay." 

There was an awkward moment, so I tried to break the silence. "Anything new or interesting that's coming up for you?" 

He sat up a little, "Actually, my manager's daughter will be moving in with us since she's gonna live in Korea." 

"That's nice, I bet she'll freak out when she finds out she'll be living with Super Junior! How many of there are you??" (Oh btw again,(sorry>_<) Yunjoo doesn't know her dad is Super Junior's manager. 

"I hope not!! There's 13 of us, It's a pretty big house so we can manage living with each other." 

 "I bet that'll be fun!"

"Yeah, some of the members are really excited for her to move in, other's are nervous, and some are a little obnoxious. I hope she'll get used to them." 

"I hope so too," My eyelids started getting heavy and right then and there I fell asleep..... 

While I was dreaming I thought to myself, wow it would be scary to live with 13 guys, maybe fun too... she's lucky. 

 

[LEETEUK'S P.O.V.] 

After we had our long conversation, Yunjoo started dozing off, next thing I knew, she was asleep. While I was looking out the window and reading for a while, I heard Yunjoo mumble, "Scary.....13 guys...fun maybe......she's lucky." I started chuckling at her cuteness. I don't like her that way! I like her like a brother would like their sister.

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

When I woke up I saw Leeteuk sleeping with a big smile on his face. Creepy... Then the airplane stopped and said that we arrived in Seoul. I was excited!!!! I started jumping in my seat, and shook Leeteuk. He woke up confused, then the speakers replied for me,"WE HAVE ARRIVED TO SEOUL KOREA, PLEASE EXIT THE PLANE ON THE RIGHT SIDE IN A SINGLE FILE LINE. THANK YOU FOR FLYING WITH US! HAVE A GREAT DAY!" He smiled and said, "Thanks for waking me up!" When we got out of the plane we both had to go so we gave each other our numbers, so we can keep in contact. Before leaving Teukkie gave me a big hug, and I hugged back, "Thanks for the awesome ride Yunjoo!" We smiled and said our last goodbyes and left each other. I started looking for Soyune as soon as he left. I wonder how her flight went....

 


liZ's Corner 

Did you like the chappy??? Wow it took me an hour to write>_< So tired right now!! I'm going to write Soyune's P.O.V. and her experience from the flight in the next chapter because if I put it in this one, it might seem too long! So yah! I hope everybody keeps on reading, and thank you to all my friends including min_min, eunhae_4_eva, Danzaar, 4everShinee, myfishyx, lollilove07, kawaiipanda, Tillie, and Lucifer for helping me make a better story!!!^3^ I really appreciate it! Also, thank you to Danzaar, min_min, zara16, angel123devil, kawaiipanda, 4everShinee, isarangylil, MsRichelleGrace, myfishyx, and Nina_luvs_Ryeowook for subscribing!!!! You guys are the best!!!:3 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DDD

Saranghae<333, 

lUv_liZ