Jongup's Imagine 2

Jongup's Imagine

JU : Good morning my sweetheart. *kiss your cheek*

YOU : *rub your eyes* Ehh? Jongup-oppa? When did you come?

JU : I came in a while ago and waiting for you to wake up.

YOU : Really? Omo! You should just wake me up earlier. Did you wait for me so long?

JU : Aniyo~ It's not too long, ___-ah.. *grab your hand* Coe and follow me now!

YOU : Yah! Where do you want to bring me?

JU : Just follow me for a while ne?

YOU : But, oppa.. I haven't take my bath yet. Plus, I just woke up and I must look so ugly right now. Let me take my bath and change my clothes first..

JU : It's okay, ___-ah. You will always look pretty in my eyes. Don't worry. *kiss your forehead* *look into your eyes* Let's go. 

YOU : *nod your head* Arasso.

You were wearing a pink pyjama and your hair was a mess. You don't know where will Jongup brought you. You just followed him as he was holding your hand tightly. He brought you out from your house and both of you were heading to you guys usual park.

Jongup asked you to sit at the bench for a while. Then, he asked you to wait for a while.

JU : *talk to himself* *take a deep breath* You can do it, Moon Jongup! Hwaiting! *smile at you*

YOU : *smile at him too* Wae? 

JU : Err.. Do you remember what day is today?

YOU : *scracth the back of his neck* Today is Saturday right? *try to remember* Mianhae, oppa. But, I don't think that today is a special day.

JU : Yup.. Today is Saturday, ___-ah.. And today is neither your birthday nor my birthday. And today is not our anniversary too. But, today is a special day for both of us. And I'll make sure that you will not forgot about this day later on.

YOU : Why? Anything will happen today?

JU : *suddenly, he kneel down* ____-ah.. *grab your right hand* I love you so much. You're really special for me and I'm so lucky to have you by my side now. And that's why, today, on this bless Saturday, I want to ask you a question. And I'm looking forward to a positive response by you. Will you.. *nervous* Will you, ____ marry an ordinary guy like me? *show you a ring* Please take this ring if you're willing to marry me. *close his eyes* *nervous*

YOU : *tears start to form in your eyes* Moon Jongup.. What are you doing? Are you proposing me? Yah! *hit his head*

JU : *open his eyes* Wae? It hurts you know? Ouch!!

YOU : Serve you right! Yah! Moon Jongup! You should have let me to dress nicely for this special occasion. You proposed to me and here I am wearing only my pyjama right in front of you? Pabo you! 

JU : Hee~ I'm just too nervous. But, it doesn't matter for me if you're wearing pyjama only. Wanna know why? This is because no matter what clothes are you wearing, you're still the most beautiful girl in the world for me.

YOU : *laugh* Such a sweet talker you are~

JU : So, what your answer then?

YOU : Yes. Yes. Yes! I want to marry you, Moon Jongup!!

JU : *jumps happily* *shouts* ____-ah!! Saranghae!!

YOU : *shouts* Moon Jongup!! Na do saranghae!!

Both of you then laugh at each other. You guys didn't care even though almost all the people at the park were staring at you guys weirdly at that time.~