Jongup's Imagine 1

Jongup's Imagine

 

Both you and Jongup were in love with each other and the two of you were actually in a secret relationship. Not even one person in this world know about your relationship except for the two of you. You guys managed to keep your relationship as a secret for about six months now. Although you deeply in love with Jongup, but the fact that you guys cannot act lovey dovey like other couple really makes you frustrated.

You were hanging out with your friends when you suddenly received a text message from Jongup. He asked you to meet him at the usual place tonight. You can't help but feel excited to meet him soon.

You soon arrived at the meeting place and you can see that Jongup was already waiting for you. You apologised to him for being late. He kissed your forehead and told you that he didn't mind have to wait for you. He then gave you a ticket. A BAP concert ticket. You knew that they're gonna hold a concert at Japan in a few days more. He asked you if you could come to the concert and watch him perform. You felt very happy and you agree to come to the concert. You thanked him for giving you the concert ticket as you didn't managed to buy the ticket yourself as the tickets were already sold out in like few minutes only.

Today is the day of the concert. You are feeling really excited to see BAP performance especially your one and only, Moon Jongup.
You go inside the hall and take your sit. Soon, the concert begin. You really enjoy the concert along with the other fangirls. You also can see there are a few fanboys that are also enjoying themselves in the crowd that are full of girls.

It's Jongup and Zelo's stage now. Both of them are singing and dancing to an English song. They put a really daebak performance and the girls are cheering so loud for both of them. Then, after finishing their performance, suddenly Jongup said that he have something to share with their fans. You're wondering what is he going to talk about. 

" Dear my BABYs, I really wanna thank you guys for always supporting me and my members in everything that we done.You guys always gave us more and more love and it's all because of you guys, we were able to make a concert here in Japan although we had never promoted our song here before. Thanks a lot BABYz. You guys are the best and let us be together forever and ever. Tonight, I actually got something to say to all of you including to my members. I'm gonna do a confession. A love confession. Actually, right now, I'm in love with someone. She is just an ordinary girl with a very pretty and kind heart. She is the one who I want to spend my life with. She may not be perfect, but she managed to steal my heart and makes me completely crazy over her. We're actually already in a realtionship for about six months now and today is our 6th monthsary. I've decided to revealed our relationship because I know it's hard for both of us especially her to be in this secret realtionship.It really makes both of us frustrated. Let me introduce to you, my one and only sweetheart, my life, ______ . "

Jongup then walk towards you and ask you to come with him on the stage. You really shock and don't know what to do. You follow him to the stage. You never expect that he will reveal the relationship this soon. He then give you his angelic and innocent smile and kiss your lips.