Chapter 1

Escaped

JOSEON DYNASTY (300  YEARS BACK)

“Auntie why is that our eyes are different from the other people? Especially the kids outside the gates..” Young and innocent Taeyeon ask as they have their lunch.

Ever since she could remember they are not allowed to go outside the gates or ever seen by the outside people aside from the servants inside the household of the our lady. One day one of the servants left the gates ajar and little Taeyeon happen to pass by and she notice the children playing outside. She went and hides behind the gates post as she peeked on them and she saw that their eyes are black or brown. She hides behind the post when one of the kids neighbor suddenly look at the gates. “Taeyeon-ah what are you doing there?” said one of the servants and she saw that the gates was open worried reflected on her face as she hurriedly closed the gates.

Eun Jung looked at the little curious face of Taeyeon who is still waiting for an answer when she look at the other kids they all have the same faces as she has, she let out a sigh “I see, I guess it’s time for that story isn’t it” she said as she wipe her lips clean and smile.

“huh, story? What kind of story auntie?” little Mi-young (Tiffany) ask. “but first, have you all finished your food?” “DEH!” they answered her in unison Eun Jung let out a happy laugh as she called the attendants to clean the table. “alright then, now come closer” they all crawled towards her, she pick up little Seohyun and sat her on her lap “aigoo! My babies are all grown up now, are you?” she ask them with a smile and they all giggle some even cover their mouths. “alright then, the story is about a mythical creatures called Gumihos’” “huh?Gu-gumihos? What’s a gumiho and why are they mythical?” Yuri ask “ are they cute??” Seohyun ask excitingly on her lap “ haha, yes my dear they are cute” pinching her nose “just like all of you, well why are they Mythical? Coz they are fox like creatures with nine long tails but they don’t really look like a fox always they could appear human” “how could they be human if they have 9 tails?” Sooyoung ask “ I told you they are mythical it means they have powers to hide their tails to humans, so they couldn’t hurt them.” “why would the humans want to hurt them? You said they were cute.” Seohyun said in a sad tone “ because..” she said touching her cheek “ a rumor was spread that gumihos favorite food is Human liver, that’s why they tried to kill a gumiho is they see one, so the gumihos who are leaving peacefully on the outskirts of the town was forced to take refuge on the depth of the forest where no human will hurt them, especially the hunters. “ Hunters? What is a hunter?” Seo-yeon(Jessica ) ask “ Hunters are the one who hunts gumihos for their power, they are immortals too like gumihos but the only difference is they look completely Human, except their eyes are red” “just like mine” Yoon said her red eyes looking at Eun Jung completely “ yours are different than them my dear, yours is a gift from the red moon, remember I told you. You all are born under the Red Moon, so it’s the Red Moons gift to you. You were born a gumiho and I was the one who help your moms give birth to all of you”  “Red moon? What is a Red Moon Aunte?” Hyoyeon ask “ It’s the most awaited time for the gumihos’. You see the Red Moon appears every 100 years so blessed gumihos and other mythical creature who defends on the moon for their power and gumihos are one of them.” “you said you help our mothers to give birth to us, then where are they?” Sunny ask this time Eunjung’s smile faded from her lips as she looked at her attendants “ well..i guesse it’s still early for you to know that part” she force a fake laugh but the girls just looked at her “ Auntie, we’re 8, I think we’re all old enough to know about it” Taeyeon said her young face . was seriously looking at her  “ I guess, sooner or later you have to know this anyway.” She said “ the villager where the gumihos hide for refuge was discovered by the hunters, on—on the night of the Red Moon right after you were born they attack us, they killed every gumihos they pass, as one of the elders who protected the village it was my duty to save you. Your mothers sacrificed just to save you that night that is why I never let you out of the walls. We escaped through the forest and cross the borders of the depths and the human world. Lucky for us Grandma came and rescue us.” Eun Jung said. She could see the tears glistering in their eyes, she couldn’t blame them to lost your mother right after you were born gives you the incomplete feeling of your whole being.

                “don’t  be sad, I’m sure they are looking after you right now from the spirit world and I’m sure they are so happy of how pretty their babies turned out to be” she said tilting the chin of Yuri and Seohyun who’s head are facing down. “ if we didn’t escape we wouldn’t meet Grandma, will we?” she said then Grandma came passing by “ow, what’s wrong, why are my pretty babies are crying?” she ask they looked at her and she was smiling, smiling warmly and sweetly at them “ GRANDMA!” they all came to her clinging at her dress and crying “ aigoo…aigoo..there…there now, stop crying…come help grandma make delicious sweets ok?” she said and the girl stop crying “really?we are making sweets?” Sooyoung said between her sobs “ yes we are but I don’t want the sweets to taste salty because of your tears” Grandma said jokingly and the girls start laughing, Eunjung looked at them and smile broke to her face “ I guess they are stronger than we taught Elder” said one of the attendants “ yeah, I guess so but we won’t let our guards down He still looking for them, especially Yoona.” “I guess we shall start early” said the other “ the younger they undergo training the more natural it will come to them “ “ yes, I agree” said Eun Jung as she keeps watching at the girls circling around the old lady as she look at her she smile and bow in respect.

“Have you found the children!” ask the Master ask when the group of hunters assigned to search them came back “ Forgive me Master but no, we search everywhere possible they could hide in the forest but still no sign of them” “AAAAHHHHH!” the Master roar in fury “ Find them and don’t come back here unless you have them!” “ Master do you think they’ve cross the borders “ “ to the Human world you say?” the Hunter nod “ yes, we couldn’t find them here which is impossible because we’ve search the whole forest as well as the other nearby forest and no sign of them.”  The Master was silent for a moment, I was so unlike that EunJung would do, the past of the human were too painful for them to even think of and now they’ve taking refuge to that world. But we have search the immortal world for 8 years and no trace or sign of them. “Assemble the skilled hunters and cross the borders! Hunt them down! Dead or alive!” he ordered then the new Captain bowed and vanished in the dark hall. “Father, who are they hunting?” said a voice from behind the dark corner  “my son, how long have you been there?”  then a small footsteps approaching and step into the light “ long enough to hear your hunting someone” he said in a cold voice his blue eyes emotionless “ I’m hunting those who killed our kind, my son. The one who killed your mother” he said the face of the little boy burn with hatred as his Fury filled the room that cause the ground underneath him crumbled. “ save your energy my child, you’ll need in the future” he said as the little child vanished again in the darkness of the room. “how will you find them Master “ “ My, my general never pay attention haven’t we? Have you seen their eyes?” “yes” “ new born gumihos doesn’t have the ability to blend into the human world especially hide the color of their eyes not until they reach the age of 10, unless, someone will teach them until they reach that age.” The Master said “ but, if the hunters couldn’t find them in time I want you, to train Siwon all you know, I want him to hunt them down, especially Luhan’s daughter.” Your former captain?” “Yes, the best hunter and my first apprentice, so if you want to prove you’re the best General Donghae I want you to train Siwon, beside you’re the best that I’ve got now.” Said the Master as he vanished into the dark hall Donghae who is left alone filled with anger about how The Master favored and praised Luhan he acquired the position of a General right when the Master killed his most skilled hunter. “ Siwon I will train but, I will be the one to kill Luhan’s daughter” he said in rage as his eyes went blood red.

The girls are helping Grandma preparing the food for dinner when suddenly Tiffany lifted the pot into the air without touching it “ahhhh..grandma!” she screamed as the other girls look at her with wide eyes “ ow dear! How did you do that?” said Grandma who is now in Tiffany’s side “ I- I- I don’t know..” she said panicking “ just relax, take a deep breath and slowly lower your arm” it was Eun Jung who just came in at the kitchen, Tiffany followed what Eun Jung said and the pot slowly descending  as soon as she returned the pot at its place she looked at her hand as if there were blood in it “ what happened who did i…” “it’ your power they starts to show” Eun Jung said walk towards Tiffany as she hold and examine her hand “ everyone of you will undergo changes, your skin, your senses, the way you move and your eyes.” “auntie, what are we going to do?” ask Yoona “ we will train you to control does power but, you don’t use it if you’re in crowded place ok?” “DEH!” the girls answered her “ well, well is in it great now come on we need to hurry and finished this ok?” said Grandma.

Years passed and the children grew stronger and stronger and it’s almost their 10th birthday, “ Hi grandma!” greeted Yoona and Sooyoung who just came in into the kitchen where Halmoni was making their breakfast. “ ow you girls are up early”  she kissed their foreheads “ what are you making?” Yoona took a peek “ is that a seaweed soup?” the old woman smiled “ yes, isn’t today your birthday? So any request?” she ask as she bend down to both of them Yuri who pretend to be thinking cross her arms on her chest and one hand holding her chin “ ahmmm, I want wild berries!” she said “ oww yeah, I want that too” “ok wait here I’ll them for you” the old lady said as she was headed to the kitchen door “ halmoni! Could we come?” “ I don’t think you, just stay here ok? Your aunt will be looking for you, beside could you hide those beautiful eyes of yours now?” she said to them, the two girls look at each other and smile as their Red and Blue eyes turned to black like Halmoni “ OMO!” said the old lady as she saw them smiling at her with victory smile “ I guess I that It’s ok but, you have to ask your aunt first ok? I’ll wait for you at the gate” she said “DEH!” the two girls said as they dash towards Eunjungs room. She was still laying in the bed when they barged in and shake her till she wakes up “ OMO, who on earth…Oh Yoona, Yuri what are you doing here this early?” Eunjung ask as she gets up and  scratches her eyes “ auntie, Hamoni is going to pick wild berries could we come please?” Eunjung looked at the two girls “ I’m not sure it’s still dangerous outside the someone may notice you “ she said “ we promise to act normal..please let us go with halmoni..” Yuri begged Yoona clamps her hand “promise we won’t be long if we won’t back until breakfast you could punish us..please..?” Yoona said and Yuri added, they were begging with puppy eyes on her, she keep looking at them and they know she can’t resist them when they use that trick on her. “fine just be careful” she called one of her attendants “ go with them make sure their safe ok?” she commanded “ deh, elder” said the attendant Yoona and Yuri happily run towards halmoni who is waiting for them in the front gate “so? “ “Elder allowed them, she’s powerless with this cute children use their charms” said the attendant smiling “ I will tagging along if you don’t mind” she said “ oww not at all, besides I need some help catching this two girls” said halmoni smiling. Then they were off to the nearby forest, as they stroll the city Yoona and Yuri couldn’t stop turning their heads from left to right as then pass in it “wow! Look Yuri this one is pretty” yoona was holding a flower hairpin with a colorful bids about it “ yeah..” Yuri said as she takes it from Yoona, Yoona eye’s caught the sight of one particular hairpins it looks like a fox with 9 tails, she took the hairpin and saw a small stone was attached to it  as if it was holding it “ ow, you have a good eye young lady, that is a gumiho hairpin, Yuri and Yoona both turned to the vendor “ gu-gumiho?” Yuri said as she and Yoona looked at each other “see this stone here?” he pointed out the blue stone “ that’s signify as the Moon, Gumiho worship the red moon for power..” “alright girls..” the attendants took s he took the hairpin from Yoona’s hand “come on we need to get those wild berries…thank you for the story mister..” she said politely as she bow and lightly pushed Yoona and Yuri towards halmoni. “bye bye young lady!” said the vendor and wave at them Yoona looked at him and bow a  little before looking straight to the road “ Bye bye little gumihos.” Then his eyes went red as a devil grim appears on his lips as he looked at the hairpin, the blue stone turned red.

At the forest where Yoona and Yuri are happily picking the berries, “hey look Yoona I found a big one” said Yuri as she pick it “wahh!it’s big!” Yoona said flew open and Yuri smiled at her. The attendants are happily watching the two kid before she heard a stick snap not far from them, her senses went up as her eyes and ears became sharp with every movement in the forest. She scale the forest with her eyes as she heard another snap again this time closer. She went through the woods again and saw them, Hunters! “ Yoona! Yuri Run!” she shouted as one of them flew into the midair above Yoona and Yuri, she step her foot and flew to right into the Hunter,  her sharp claw ripped through its throat  “ Halmoni! Take them and run!” she said to them “ come on, come on!” she grab their wrist and run through the woods Yoona turn her head and saw how the attendants fight the Hunters.

“give us the children or die” said one of the hunters “ never!” said the attendants “ then you DIE!” they all jump into her but she was fast enough to dodge them “ they were carrying swords and daggers and she only has her nails as her weapon but it doesn’t matter she will risk her life just to have Yoona and Yuri run back to the house.

Yuri tripped on the roots of the tree that came out of the ground “ YURI!” yoona shouted and let go from Halmoni’s grab “ are you ok?” she ask as she ducks towards her “ my ankle it just hurts a bit but it will heal anytime.” She said “ come on I’ll help you up “ Yoona said but one of the hunters catch up with them and submerge from the air and his claws ready to kill them “ COME HERE!” he shouted “AAAAAHHHHHH!” Yoona and Yuri shouted they waited for the claws to ripped through their skin but it didn’t happen, and they open their eyes they saw halmoni cover her body to protect them as blood came out of “ R-r-run..” she barely said as she collapsed on both of them “ ha-halmoni?..” Yuri called her “ha-halmoni…” she called again, Yoona tried to call her out to but her voice stop in and won’t get out. As she watched halmoni’s blood stained her dress. Fury and anger took over her as she screamed in cry! “AAAAAAAHHHH!” then Yuri  joined her they cry was anguish from the deaths of their halmoni as their eyes went red and blue again the hunter just look at them he felt the fury surrounding the two of them as they continue their cry.

Eunjung jerk out from the room as she heard a cry, horror filled her face as the other attendants run toward her “ ELDER!” “ GO! SAVE THEM!SAVE YOONA and YURI!” she ordered as the attendants flew in grace over the roofs of the houses but nobody could see them. “the children “ she said when she remembered the other kids, she went to find them and she did they were in the middle of the garden their eyes turning into burning blue as their teeth and nails started appearing and their tails lashing each other. “oh no!Yoona..” right before she could stop them then all flew in midair and went to where Yoona is.

Yoona and Yuri stop screaming as the attendants came in but they are not moving from where they are. “ Hunters!” the attendants charge to attacks so as the hunters.  Not from afar Donghae who watch silently of what is happening  saw the two girls standing still in the middle of the rage. “ Yoona…” he said as he ready his sword to kill. “you’re mine” swiftly he charge towards her but when she saw him come he didn’t know what happened as if a force was preventing him to came near her “what is this??her Fury?” he said as he struggle to fight her fury, but since Yoona is still young her fury wasn’t that powerful. Donghae break through it and attack them, Yoona and Yuri where fast enough to dodge , she dodged every strike Donghae give. Then Yuri came to her help. “ well..well..well if isn’t this my luckiest day, you children give us hard time looking for you..” he said his sweet voice almost friendly “ what do you want from us” Yoon said still on offensive stunts “ ow, not me my Master is, but I guess he won’t have the chance to see coz you will die right here..” he readied his sword “ right now!” then flung into the air for a powerful strike until the other girls came. Donghae stop his attack as the nine girls were reunited a smile broke his face “ hahahaha! You’re all here..haha save me the trouble of finding you, now which one to start.” He look at them and his eyes settle to Seohyun “ let’s start with you!” he said then charge but before he could hurt them a fog filled the forest the covers the girls, he unleashed his fury to clear the fog and the girls where gone so as the old lady’s body. He put his sword back at its shaft. “we will see each other again, children.” He said as his red eyes flickered with excitement. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys what's up!

how are you all doing? i hope you all have a wonderful day

just want to share this

i just happened to watch 

EXO-WOLF MV so as the Teaser and i was like

CRAZY!

i was writing something like that and whaala!

they have MV..haha 

ah oww, luhan with the red eye?

hahaha that really does it!i was jumping like crazy person.

i really couldn't believe the coinsidence, really!

ahhh anyways

thanks for reading this, and i hope you leave your comments, ok?

i ain't feeling the love here people!!hahah just kidding..bye bye