The Confession

The Confession (Part 1) Staying With You (Part 2)

 

Nam Woohyun’s Point of View

I woke up the next morning next to a hamster- Oh, right. That’s just our ever-so cranky leader, Kim Sunggyu. I stretched and rolled next to him. He was still sound asleep. Time to wake him up…

 

-poke-

 

No response. Hmmm..

 

“Hyung~ Hyuuuung~” I whispered in his ear.

 

“WHO? WHO’S THERE OH WHAT THE CRAP?!?” he sat up straight and looked everywhere with an irritated stare.

 

His gaze then fell on me and I gave him my sweetest smile. He looked so cute with his bed hair and a line for his eyes. Before I could say anything he threw a pillow at me. Plop!

 

 

“What the friggin hell Nam Woohyun! It’s 7 in the morning and our schedule today doesn’t start at- Holy heck why is your nose bleeding???”

 

Wh-what?

 

Is it because of the dream?..

 

Jung Eunji of Apink| {P.o.v}

(yes I am here cuz Pinkfinite 69ever okay ouo )

 

I have just arrived outside Infinite’s dorm. I knocked twice and my bestfriend, Woohyun opened it for me with a smiling face.

“Heyyo Eunjiii!”

“Oppa!” I hugged him and said, “Where’s Howon-oppa?”

“Inside, playing Slenderman beside Dongwoo-hyung.”

He smiled suspiciously and I gave him my biggest, goofiest grin.

“Mehe. See ya later oppa!” I hugged him and ran towards the tv room.

There I saw Myungsoo, Yeol and Sungjong. They were all talking about a bleeding nose and then I heard Woohyun’s name.

 

“ Who’s nose bled?” I said and gave them my silly eye-smile.

Myungsoo laughed and said “ Woohyun hyung.”

 

I tried to stifle a laugh. “Probably Gyu-oppa again...” I mumbled.

 

“We know.” The three answered and I gave them a thumbs up and a wink before I sat beside Hoya who was busy beating his opponent, Dongwoo oppa.

 

They seemed busy and absorbed in the game that I didn’t bother them and just stared- at Hoya instead of the game. Then I imagined THAT scene in my head again when Hoya helped me right after our filiming in Reply 1997 and—

 

Fingers snapping in front of me drew me back to reality.

I blinked twice and I saw…

 

 

“GYU- OPPA!!!”

I hugged him tight and chuckled. “ Mehe.”  e u e

 

“Drooling at Hoya again I suppose? Hmmm?” he teased while hugging me.

 

“Aish. Don’t meddle with us. Go bother you and Woohyun.”

 

“Huh? What about us?” he gave me a confused stare.

 

I flicked his forehead which made Hoya, who was behind Sunggyu oppa, laugh.

“Ouch! Okay no more visits from you! You are banned!” says the ever-menopausal Infinite baozi cheeks leader Gyu while standing and marching away.

 

“A-a anniyoooo~~ …” I said while clinging to his foot while he continued to limp-walk.

 

“Heh No.”

 

“Oppa~~~~~”

“No.”

 

“WOOHYUN OPPA!!!” I screamed which made everyone look at our direction and make a rushing but shower-fresh Nam Woohyun come out from his bath.

 

“WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?” he said with real panic in his eyes.

 

I tried my hardest not to laugh at my best friends’ state right now. His hair half washed, half soaked in shampoo. His face and body dripping with water and only a towel wrapped around his torso. God I don’t want to elaborate since it sounds inappropriate. e.e

 

I cleared my throat and said “ Gyu oppa has something he has to say to you.”

 

Sunggyu then turned to look wide-eyed at me mouthing “NO I DON’T”

 

I just smiled at him and pushed him towards the dripping wet Namu.

 

 

Woohyun then just stared and waited.

 

No one was blinking.

 

No other sound can be heard.

 

 

Then Gyu finally spoke, “Can’t this wait?”

 

Sunggyu P.o.v

 

I ran my hands through my hair a couple of times now because of this situation Eunji has put me in. I swear, if only I don’t love this girl as if she was my own sister I would gladly kick her out after what she had just done.

“Oppa, why not now?”

 

I stared at her and closed my eyes and exhaled sharply.

“I-I’m still mad at him at the whole Chorong thing.”

 

“Huh? Oppa we’re you jealous? Pffffttt… okay okay, they we’re just paired okay. Pinkfinite is real, but WooGyu HAS to sail. IT JUST HAS TO. I mean, you guys are real. J”

I contemplated a bit on what she said.

 

“Plus, you already have a ring.”
 

 

I closed my eyes one more time and I felt my heart beat race.

 

 

“You know I hate his bad habit of lying.”

 

 

“Yeah, So? I’m not saying we should tolerate Oppa’s habit but… when you fell for him it wasn’t just his voice, or face, or –gasp- body, (I shot her an annoyed glare but she continued talking anyway) You fell in love with the whole package. The Nam Woohyun, flaws, perfections and all. You should not let a relatively minor thing hinder your confessing.” She smiled and held my hand.

 

 

I smiled back.

 

 

 

I swear, Eunji sometimes is pretty good at giving relationship advice even if she’s struggling with HoJi herself.

 

 

Nam Woohyun P.O.V.

 

What was all that crap earlier? Uggh, that Eunji. I swear when she’s around chaos is everywhere.

 

But Gyu-hyung… looked serious.

 

I dressed up quickly and went out our room when…

 

 

 

“Nam Woohyun, will you be mine? Flaws, perfection and all in between?”

 

 

Sunggyu hyung was on his knees, with a ring in his hand (an infinity ring to be exact) he was smiling at me and behind him was the rest of Infinite.

 

Myung had this face that clearly says “ It’s about time.” I smirked at him and I turned to Eunji who was directly behind Gyu-hyung, she was beaming and she gave me a thumbs up. I looked to her right and saw Hoya’s arm around her shoulder. Did HoJi sail while I was in the shower?

 

 

I looked back at hyung kneeling and I burst into laughter.

 

 

“Bwoya?!?” He says and quickly stands up, clearly blushing and annoyed.

 

“I went to hell and back with this and all I get is a laugh. Okay whatever, bye. I am NOT going to do this again.” He turned and was about to stomp away when I held his hand.

 

 

“Wait, hyung.”

 

 

I stepped nearer to him and looked him in the eyes.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

He was already smiling.

 

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

He was now my face. I cupped his cheek and gave him my cheekiest smile.

 

 

“Then why’d you laugh at me?”

 

 

I stifled a laugh.

 

 

“Because it seems like we were going to get married.”

 

 

I gave him a peck in the cheek.

 

 

“Well, weren’t we?”

 

 

He kissed me full in the mouth. We shared a kiss and felt eternal bliss. To Infinity and Beyond :D