Terms and Conditions

Instant Family!?

" What?"

 

 

All of them look back to see jiyong standing at the door with a curious look on his face.

 

 

" Umm... did you hear what were talking about before you came in?" Seungri carefully ask him as jiyong shook his head no, all of them sigh in relief that jiyong did not hear what they talk about. " Then why did you come back?"

 

 

Jiyong on his way to the sofa he sat earlier seemingly searching for something. When he found it he face all of them. " I left my phone" The one he throw earlier, luckily it hit on the sofa so it still working perfectly fine.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Ouch"

 

 

Dara yelp at the sudden contact of bom's meatful hand on her thin shoulder. They are now fixing their things in the assign room jiyong gave them. The room has 4 big beds for them to sleep on and a big desk to work on, so on in all the room is pretty plain but the stuff inside is high quality and scream expensive but not appropriate to them because the 4 of them is very clumsy in terms of those things, they might end up breaking all of this especially now mason is with them.

 

 

" Ouch, ouch!... if not for me then probably we're now on our way back to the headquarter waiting for teddy oppa's rant all day on how we fail him and his expectations." Bom complain to her while imagining teddy's face if they fail this mission. " You can leave mason in the headquarter, oppa even got him a nanny. So you can leave him there feeling at ease but no, you decide to bring him not caring what's the consequences if you do."

 

 

" Sorry" Dara mumble realizing her fault and for not thinking of others before her.

 

 

Bom started to get up and walk back and forth infront of me like a soldiers do. " Sorry does not get us money to pay our expenses, food into our mouth, house for us to live in and last but not the least a tons of corn for me to eat." She fire words to dara, she know that will make her more guilty than she is. " Next time don't do things on your own"

 

 

" It's okay unni atleast we solve it and still here." Minzy enter holding a towel on her head, finish taking a bath and she sit besides dara while drying her hair.

 

 

" besides bom also made a mistake here remember Jikyong if not for dae then we got find out earlier than darong, no worries" Chaerin in.

 

 

Bom hearing what they said falls dramatically on the bed. " You two making me look bad here" Chaerin fake gag at bom.

 

 

" I saw that manly CL" Chae dash towards bom and headlock her on the progress. Bom wail trying to free from chaerin's grasp while minzy and I just laugh at them already immune at the bantering of the two. " Arasso, arasso defeat Lady CL"

 

 

" Alright you two stop and let's finish unpacking."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Hmm..." Jiyong mumble, turning to the other side of the bed to continue his sleep. He felt something land on his shoulder, shrugging it then the bed move making him alert on what it is. Slowly opening his eyes he was greeted by two pair of wide eyes staring at him in wonder. " Wah!" He shout out of shock resulting for mason to jump out of his bed and run outside. Standing quickly he started to follow the child but as his way down he heard a weird sound coming to the living room making him go to the opposite way where mason go.

 

 

* Tug* * tug* * tug*

 

 

He enter the room and Cl puching a punch bag like a pillow with no gloves welcomes him. His eyes landed where the punchbag is attach and it's attach on the ceiling making him loose his mind on how it got there, especially it's hanging in the living room why of all places in here he thought. 

 

 

CL sense someone's presence stop punching the punchbag and find jiyong looking at her with angry eyes. " What?"

 

 

" Your asking me that, how about if I ask you did you get the owner's house permission to put that here." He irritatingly remind her that he is still the owner.

 

 

She look at jiyong hating him for reminding her, it's making her look retard to not knowing what he said. " before you continue with your whining, may I ask you if you read my terms and conditions after you sign the contract."

 

 

Jiyong think for a moment then he realize that he did not ask the two for the details of the contract. He just look at CL piss off making her smile in victory. Jiyong wants to go to the garden to realease all the bad aura in him. As soon he get out he was greeted with bom's figure, busy instructing the gardener to dug the soil.

 

 

" Slowly dug the soil" She repeatedly said to them. Passing some yellow wrapper to them.

 

 

Jiyong walk closer to her and ask her with his authoritive voice. " What's happening here?" Pointing towards the dug soil. The maid stop to bow to him before going back to work.

 

 

" Good morning my dear son~She slightly wave at me not answering my question. " Careful you might waste it."

 

 

" I said what's happening here?"

 

 

Bom gaze at me for a second before she look back to what the maids are doing. " Relax~ i'm just planting a corn for us to eat, basically for mebut you can have some" 

 

 

Grabbing her shoulder to face me. " Who gave you the right to do that? Your just a mere visitor." 

 

 

She push my hands away to her shoulder then cross her arms at her chest. She gave him a duh expression. " Visitor? What I was introduce yesterday with your girlfriend you said I am your mother. What happen to that. For your information its on my terms and condition." She agravatedly said to jiyong then going inside stomping her feet in every step she take.

 

 

Jiyong tiredly walk back inside to go have some breakfast.

 

 

* Swoosh*

 

 

A knife came flying infront of his face, a few inches before it hit his face luckily he duck down. Jiyong find the knife and find it entrenched on the wall just behind his head. He look to find the culprit and he found CL sitting there looking like nothing happen. " Do you want me to die!"

 

 

" Oh please, you avoided it and its not you who I want to be kill its that cockroach I saw walking earlier on the wall."

 

 

He grab her left arm tightly but she seems not bother at all. " Cockroach! Kill it with a slippers not knife! And you said it I avoided it, what if i didn't!"

 

 

" Let go of me or else"

 

 

" Or else what?" Gritting my teeth in anger on everything.

 

 

She was about to punch Jiyong but a hand stop her. We both turn our heads to see minzy.

 

 

" Stop it you two its early in the morning. Let's eat." Pulling the two of them away from each other guts. Jiyong saw the table with various kinds of foods cook for them.

 

 

" I don't know what food you like so I just cook what I can think of"

 

 

* Inhale* * exhale*

 

 

" Did not pay you to do this, hire you to be my fake sister and that's it. Besides I don't eat any meals which not cook by the assign chef" They seems to feel at home in just a day,don't even care on the owner of the house.

 

 

Minzy pout her lips, hurt at jiyong's word. " but it's on my..." 

 

 

Jiyong held his hands infront of her stopping her on what she's going to say. " I know your terms and conditions" He continue thinking on what's more on their terms and condition sh*t.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

* blag*

 

 

Jiyong close his office door too hard but he doesn't care cause his on bad mood since he woke up this morning. The girls gave him a headache as an pack lunch today. He grab one of the documents for him to scan but he lacks concentration, thanks to the girl versions of seungri that staying in his house.

 

 

* tok* * tok* * tok*

 

 

" Enter" He said as he try to arrange the scatter documents lying on the table.

 

 

" Sir" His secretary pop her head slightly on the door checking if her boss is busy. " Mr. Kang and Mr. Lee are here"

 

 

" Bring them in"

 

 

" De" She close the door. " you can now enter"

 

 

* Creak*

 

 

" Hyung" the two of the cheerfully greeted jiyong, but they stop when they saw him having a bad mood.

 

 

" h-hyung, w-what's u-p?" Daesung stutter while asking him.

 

 

" Let me think" Jiyong creepily said putting one of his hand on his chin. " I did not woke up earlier than usual bacause of some creep kid inside my room. Then I did not saw CL having an punchbag install in the ceiling on living room and maybe i'm hallucinating when I saw bom ordering the maids to plant some corn in the garden or i'm dreaming with minzy cooking many food for me to eat in the breakfast. but weird when I ask them why they all answer the same and its.." He cut he's sentence and look at the two on the door looking at their hyung scared on what's happening to him. " It's on my Terms and condition."

 

 

" Eh?" 

 

 

" Do you know anything about the terms and condition sh*t?"

 

 

Seungri and daesung gulp then shook their heads telling jiyong they don't know either.

 

 

" but hyung, you didn't say anything about this when you order us to go there. We think that it's ok and just sign the contract." Seungri point out before I get angry at both of them.

 

 

" Fine" Jiyong lay his hand. " Give it to me" Daesung push seungri forward for he was the one who holds it. The second it land on his hands, jiyong immediatly open to read it.

 

 

" hyung it's just a simple request, no need to be angry about."

 

 

" Simple request! Did you read this!?" throwing the folder to seungri who catch it. Seungri and dae sat close together and peacefully read it.

 

 

Bom's Terms and Condition :

* Can decorate the house anything I want

* Don't want to be told on what to do

* Can go shopping anytime I want

* Needs to do the ritual together

* Needs to have a corn everytime, anywhere.

* Can have corn field in the garden.

 

 

CL's Terms and Condition :

* Can put her exercising equiptment anywhere she wants.

* No interuption during training time unless its emergency.

* Can add more terms and conditions later on as long the mission still on.

 

 

Minzy's Terms and Condition :

* Only the one to cook in the house breakfast, lunch and dinner or anything that has to do to make food.

* Incharge of the kitchen

 

 

Dara's Terms and Condition :

* Just mind your own business

* Don't get in to my nerves

* Don't irritate me.

 

 

After reading it, seungri lean to daesung. " That's why that teddy guy is shock when we pick them." 

 

 

" Hyung, this request is the lightest than the others that's why we pick them" Dae lie to jiyong to lessen his anger. " Endure it we can't do anything about it, especially that sohee knows them as your family." He imply to him

 

 

" What else can I do than to endure it." Jiyong lean back to his chair, lazily scanning his phone to ease his mind but it only got worse when he saw one message. " dae?"

 

 

" Yea hyung?"

 

 

Still leaning on his chair and now his both of his eyes close. " Arrange me a vacation with a girls right now"

 

 

" Why?"

 

 

" Sohee text me and nag me why I didn't follow what she said to me about spending time with them."

 

 

" Can we come?" Seungri ask excitedly. 

 

 

" Do whatever you want"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Writer's note:

 

Hello! Chapter 5 is up... hope you like it and thank you to the 20 subscribers :) Feel free to comment and subscribe. :) Dee and Gee Twitter flirting just kill me! Gah! DG heaven for 3 days straight! BByong :)