Disastorous Bonding

Instant Family!?

(Chaerin's POV)

 

 

Ugh! Here I am, stuck with the pest who's been clinging to me since he saw me in the hospital. We're now going somewhere that he only knows. Right now, I rather be with bom unni while she's watching her crappy dramas or with maknae, forcing me eat all the calories as much as possible but you can't get what you wish for.

 

 

" Omma~ palli!" The pes- I mean seungri hasty call out, stretching his arm to me indicating me to grab it which I did. Like I said I have no choice but to oblige. " Where are we heading?" I ask him as we continue to walk in the empty street, when I said emtpy I mean it there's no people and the stores seems close. Weird.

 

 

" Molla~" He casually reply back not bothering to look as he answer me. WTH! He don't know. " What do you mean you don't know. You force me to go with you and you don't know where to go." I stop walking making him stop too cause he's holding my hand. 

 

 

He face me questioningly before striding towards me, his face trying to level with mine, until were inches away from each other. Making me uncomfortable. I try to distance with him but he only get close and closer until there's no way to step backwards to. I stare at him in the eyes, he smirk before saying. " Meolla~"

 

 

" Brat~" I mumble, walking again with him interwining his fingers with mine. Unaware of my smilling lips.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Dara's POV)

 

 

" Ms. Kim, let's go there!" I personally made my voice louder than my normal one. So the nurse will stop sticking and staring to Jiyong, he doesn't mind cause his face void of emotions. I don't know what he thinks about the clown fish, her face full of too much make-up. If only i'm inform that she needs to come with us, when we bring out ahjumma then we should just stay in the hospital room instead. I'm annoyed because she keeps on staring at jiyong, I mean isn't she suppose to keep an eye on ahjumma and not on jiyong, just concern about ahjumma and nothing more.

 

 

I held ahjumma's arm with my left hand while the other grab jiyong on his shirt, purposely leaving the clown fidh behind. I drag them to this cute caffe shop with waiters that dress in characters like winnie the pooh, minnie mouse etc... We found a vacant spot to sit on and order out foods.

 

 

" Young miss~ i'm sorry I could not save you that night" Ahjumma, who just across of me hold my hand with both her soft hands. I could see in her eyes that she's sincere on what she''s apologizing for. Guilty as charge, that's what i'm feelin right now, lying to her has good and bad side. Good cause I can make her happy, bad because i'm having a hard time to react.

 

 

" Jiyong, right? Can I call you oppa?" the clown fish ask the quite guy besides me with her fake tiny voice, breaking the awkward moment with Ms. Kim or ahjumma. Call him oppa, excuse me you could pass being his aunt. Rolling my eyes at her and then glancing at jiyong. Can't she get the unwanted presence of us to her.

 

 

Jiyong did not answer her as he only stare and play with his strawberry cake, which I ordered for him. The clown fish clears her throat out of embarassment that he didn't answer her. Kekeke~

 

 

" My emo~ Can I have some of your cake?" I ask him with a sweet voice with matching sweet smile. Wanting her to think there's something between the two of us. Hehehe... Jiyong stare at me weirdly, maybe surprise at my attitude, before pushing his cake towards me. I smile triumptly at her, she just scowl at me. Heh! In your face.

 

 

" Yum~" I comment as I take a bite. " Ahjumma~ try this"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Chaerin's POV)

 

 

" Why in the world are we here?" I dumbfoundly ask this pest again. The smile on my lips are long gone as I roam my eyes around the place. Can't digest on what i'm seeing right now. He just only brought me at some bar here in busan, it's the middle of the day and this place is already open, full of drunk people.

 

 

" What's wrong in this place?" He innocently ask. Wait... he said a full sentence without babbling, stuttering and childish voice. " It's a bar for grown ups only for your information." I explain to him carefully. Duh... He clear his throat before turning to answer me with furrowed brows.

 

 

" Whuut me mean~ is dat toppy fluppy said twat growns ups likes to go to dis place~" He said it with a baby-ish tone, explaining to me. I just nod but totally not convince, raising my left eyebrows for now in suspicion. I eye him as the latter swing left and right, looking around anywhere but me. I smell something fishy. " Forget it. Let's just go back" I call out his attention as I hold his hand, leaving that hideous place.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

 

" Here, my emo try this" I stare at dara who's holding a cabbage kimchi infront of my face, seemingly wants to feed me. " Aniyo~ try this" the nurse, did not bother to know her name, suddenly appear with a radish kimchi this time, pushing dara slightly. I sighed, walking away from them or not wanting near them as much as possible. They've been like this sincewe left the coffe shop and still like that here at Kimchi festival. Bickering here and there, they totally forgot ahjumma who just laugh at their childish whims and sometimes stops them.

 

 

" My emo, like this better not that"

 

 

" No way that's too plain, mine's unique"

 

 

" Original's the best"

 

 

" Something new is fresh"

 

 

" I'm the first one to offer him"

 

 

" but he did not eat it. So he like's mine"

 

 

" No--"

 

 

" Stop!" I shout at them making them look at me, stopping them from fighting each other. It's embarassing already, people are now looking at them, even the kimchi vendor is watching them. " But she started it..." I warningly look at dara, not bothering to hear her out, making her pout and the nurse to stick her tongue out to her which made me glare at her too creating  dara to stuck her tongue out back.

 

 

" Kids~ Let's eat our kimchi there" Ahjumma trying to break the three of us by pursuingly push us to the bench near the park.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Author's POV)

 

 

After their endless bickering in the entrance of the bar, Chae and Seungri are now on their way home from the bar. Tracking the same way they go before, their now on the creepy empty street that chaerin's talking about earlier.

 

 

" What are wehmpf" Seungri did not finish his sentence cause of chaerin whose now covering his mouth with her hand as he look around in suspiciously. " What are you doing?~"

 

 

" Shhh..."

 

 

" Well, well, well~ look what we have here~" A girl said in deep busan accent with chincky eyes and short, frizzy hair. Blocking and stopping chae and seungri's way. Chae drag seungri to go to the other way but 3 girls appear same as the other, trapping them.

 

 

" Juri-ah~ blonde and silky long hair~" Juri suddenly grab chae's hair from the back while chae's still distracted from the girl with afro hair. All of them hold a pair of big scissors and crazy hair styles. " Ouch!" Chae shout not in pain but in shock. She was about to retaliate. " Let go of my girl!"

 

 

* PAK*

 

 

The loud crispness skin to skin contact echo throughout the alley. Chae and the 3 girls widening eyes stare at juri whose now holding her cheek. Why, because seungri just slap her hard, nothing serious. " Sowi~" He cheeckily smile, showing a peace sign with his hand.

 

 

" You just not do that~" the afro hair, named bongsun exclaim in deep accent they almost didn't understand her. " I just did~" Seungri confirm adding more fuel to the fire. " Oh no, you didn't" Yeongja, the one with vegeta hair, dramatically said. " hold my earrings girl" already taking off her earrings and passing it to bongsun, readying to attack seungri. Before she can reach seungri, chaerin already pull her hair making her step backwards " Yah! Help me!" Bongsun scratch chae's arm making it bleed alittle and to release yeongja out of chae's clutch.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Dara's POV)

 

 

" Young nurse~ can you please leave this young man alone cause he's already married to young miss here." Ahjumma inform her. Ha! In your face! Go ahjumma! I smirk secretly. Oh really, but I don't see any ring on their finger." My smile falter with what she said. Even ahjumma look at us waiting for our explanation.

 

 

" My emo's finger got fat and my finger got thinner resulting for our ring not to fit." I badly reason out and just blurted nonsense. The clown fish seems not to believing it,while ahjumma bought it, I turn to jiyong. " Right emo?"

 

 

Asking him to help me but he just continue drinking his juice, face emotionless. He did not nod or even glance at me. " See! I'm right!" Clown exclaim, mocking me. I'm about to devour her but jiyong stops me and brought me to the other side, just right distance for ahjumma and clown fish to not hear us.

 

 

He accusingly stare at me, making me more angry. " What!? She can be a b*tch and I can't" I glare at him. " Why are you getting so work up?" He cross his arms waiting for my answer. " You didn't help me and she keeps on flirting with you!" Replying back with sarcastic voice. " So what?"

 

 

I look at him can't believe he said that. " So what!? she's at your face!" 

 

 

" Are you jealous?" He teasingly said to me. Pfft. Me jealous no way. " As if!" I retort back at him. Denying all of what he said. " Why are you like that?" He ask me that, really this guy is so dense. " Be-because ahjumma knows were married" 

 

 

 

" We could not comment on that and leave them wondering but why confirm infront of the nurse." He pointed out to me. This guy knows when irritate me. " Because i'm watching you in behalf of sohee." That's true! I nod at him but he just look at me wondering. " Still I don't want" 

 

 

" You *stomp* will *stomp* comply *stomp* to *stomp* everything *stomp* I *stomp* said" I threw a tantrum at him stomping my foot at every word I said. Not caring of others gaze at me. I was about to stomp my foot more. " Arasso, just stop" He sigh in defeat while me cheer for victory.

 

 

 

We head back to clown fish and ahjumma. I look at him telling him to say it. " Dara's my wife and i'm her husband. We're married" He said in monotone like a robot but still he comply. " You don't have to brag my emo" I shyl said while softly hitting his arm.

 

 

" Too bad... I didn't know you like FLAT CHESTED girls" 

 

 

Flat chested girl

 

 

Flat chested girl

 

 

Flat chested girl

 

 

That part kept ringing to my head like a broken player. I look down to my chest before looking up with my eyes darken and my face red from anger, I look at her with irritation, she just hit below the belt. She teasingly smile and about to walk away but I grab her shoulder making her face me, she look at me boringly.

 

 

 

* PAK*

 

 

I slap her with full force don't care if it will bruise or whatsoever. She stare at me shock before grabbing my hair. " You beyotch!!!" I also now pulling her hair out. Scratching everywhere and anywhere our hands lands to. The people are just watching not bothering to stop us. " You flirt!!!!!" 

 

 

" Ahjumma!"

 

 

Someone shouted making me shout pulling clown fish hair and trying to find ahjumma. There she is lying on the ground with jiyong worringly checking her. I run to her leaving this B*tch.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At the hospital

 

 

(Dara's POV)

 

 

We're now at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us what happen to ahjumma. The clown fish are now getting scold at cause I complaint about her not taking care of ahjumma and flirting with my husband. 

 

 

" Family of Ms. Kim" The doctor call out. The two of us rush to her worry and scared are vissible right now. " Yes"

 

 

" She's okay now. Just alittle stress and I advice you to comeback next time cause right now is resting time." The doctor explain before leaving us. 

 

 

" Jiyong I have to see her" I helplessy said to him. Staring out of nowhere while standing at the middle of the hallway. " The doctor said we can't. Maybe next time" He coo me brushing some strand of hair away from my face. " But what if I don't-" He hush me from saying that will make worry. " Don't say that"

 

 

" It's my fault" I admit to myself that i'm part of the reason why ahjumma faint earlier. " No, your not the nurse is." He just said that so that I will calm down. " Let's go home" I nod, infact i'm already tired too much for today.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At the house

 

 

(Bom's POV)

 

 

" Care to explain what happen to both of you?" I intimidantly ask the two kids infront of me. " Unni~ we just run into a group of girls who just want to have a fight" Chae explain while seungri nod, agreeing with her. " How did you got out of the fight?"

 

 

" Well when my shades fell of they look like they seen a ghost and they just scream Chincky eyes then run off, leaving us" Chaerin explain. As I aid her scratches. " Who told you to slap her?" She suddenly ask out of nowhere, I look at her to see whose she's talking to and I saw she's looking at seungri.

 

 

" Omma~ the bad girl almost cut your precious hair, so seungri had no choice but to slap her." He childishly explain making me cringe totally not use to this kind of seungri. " But still you should not hurt a girl" Chae scold seungri like what a mother to her child. They totally into this.

 

 

" We're home!" 

 

 

We all look at the door to see jiyong and a FULL OF RED MARKS DARA. What the F!!! happen to her. I immediatly run to her checking her, leaving chae. " What happen?" I ask totally angry. Does having scratches the trend in this place, First chae now dara. Hell!

 

 

5 minutes pass

 

 

Dara already explain what happen to her and the nurse... If I see that nurse she will be dead. I look at her and saw the same murdering eyes with mine. " Did you drink your candies?"

 

 

" I forgot" She whimpering said, doing the E.T sign.

 

 

" WHAT!?" Both chae and I shout.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

 

Hello! Sorry for the late update, wifi's being a B*tch these past few days because of the storm. Once again apologizing for the wrong grammar, spelling etc...... There's soooo many down moments that's been happening but always remember ALWAYS KEEP FAITH ON OUR COUPLE! :**** Ciao