Stuck in the moment

Stuck with U

Jiwon didn't know what to do.She knew it was a stupid idea but she did it anyway,she hid in the janitor's closet.Minhyuk saw her and followed.

"Are you..."

Before Minhyuk got the chance to say another word Jiwon interrupted.

"I'm not trying to ignore you or anything."

"Okay,but it really seems like you are,"said MInhyuk.

Jiwon tried opening the door but it won't.She kept trying.

"Oh my god,the door won't open,"said Jiwon.

"Let me try."

Minhyuk tried opening it but it really won't.

"Do you have your phone?"asked Jiwon.

"No,I left it.How about yours?"said Minhyuk.

"My phone's dead,"

"I guess we'll just have to wait until somebody finds us,"said Minhyuk.

After some minutes Jiwon was still trying to open the door.

"Is that it?No "long time,no see"?No"Hi Minhyuk,it's been awhile."After 2 months,is that all you do?ignore me?"said Minhyuk.

"Not now,please,"said Jiwon while still trying to open the door.

"Would you stop doing that.Could you just wait for someone to find us?"

"Okay,what do you want me to say?Hi minhyuk,it's been awhile,and I still haven't  got over the way you chose Yewon over me...and I was such an idiot to have thought you would have choosen me too.I can't pretend I'm okay that's because I'm not.Everyday I feel like dying but just try to go on with my life.Didn't you know all my heart,interim choice was all you?I know,stupid right?After all day dreaming is one of my hobbies.They say follow your heart,but when your heart is in pieces which piece do you follow?Even I myself wish that I could've fallen for N or maybe Kevin who was always loyal to me but NO I have to fall in love with a guy who loved someone else...How ironic,stuck with a guy I don't even wanna talk or see but here I am right now talking to you about all what I have been feeling all along."

Jiwon's tears started falling.

"Argh...why am I crying?I'm being an idiot by crying like this.Why are you being like this again,Lee Minhyuk?"said Jiwon while trying to wipe her tears which doesn't seem to stop.

Minhyuk hugged her.

"I didn't even realize that.I'm sorry,"said Minhyuk  while still hugging Jiwon.

"I wish a single sorry could bring back everything to the way it was from the start but it couldn't,"said Jiwon who let go of Minhyuk.

"Isn't this like the room of truth where we speak all the things we've been feeling all along and we must only speak the truth and nothing but the truth.The only difference is we got 3 minutes but now we got until someone finds us.If they find us that is...since you spoke your part let me tell you mine.I'm sorry and I know it can't change anything.What's done is done but I just wanna tell you that I think  all we really needed was time.Yewon was always with me most of the time.I got this unexplainable feeling whenever I'm around you but it still needs to develop and you can't rush love...I just want you to know that in the final decision I really wanted to go to you but I didn't know what happened.I just need a chance and we got all the time in the world,"said Minhyuk.

"It's too late...If I give you that chance you ask for,someone's gonna get hurt and that someone is Yewon.She loves you more than you could ever imagine...since I heard that from you maybe I should just stop ignoring you and try to be happy for you guys."

"Jiwon..."

"Goodnight,"Jiwon interrupted.

That night Jiwon was at ease but she can't help her tears from falling.She usually doesn't cry easily.