The Big Project

Stuck with U

"So manager,who will we be working with,again?"asked Boa.

"You girls will be working with BtoB,"their manager said.

They were on their way to meet them.

"Manager,can I excuse myself to go to the comfort room?"asked Jiwon.

"Sure,Jiwon but be sure to be back on time,"their manager said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"So manager,who are we exactly gonna be working with.I heard they're a popular girl group?Is it girl's generation?or Secret?oh,I know SISTAR,"said Sungjae.

"No,idiot.It's SPICA,"their manager said.

"SPICA?that means Jiwon noona will be here.It's been awhile since I last saw her.I'm looking forward to seeing her again,"Minhyuk thought.

"They're here,"their manager said.

"Anyeonghaseyo<,"the girls greeted.

"Anyeonghaseyo,"they greeted back.

"Wait,where's Jiwon noona?"Minhyuk thought to himself.

"Aren't you supposed to be 6?where's the other one?"BtoB's manager asked.

"Jiwon went to the comfort room,"said Narae.

"Speaking of Jiwon,she's been in there for a long time,"said Bohyung.

"Um...excuse me manager,may I go to the CR for awhile?"asked Minhyuk.

"Sure."

Comfort room...

"Okay,Jiwon.You gotta get out there for the sake of your group.You can't turn back now.You can't try to ignore Minhyuk for the rest of your life.*sigh*argh...I can't do this...I CAN DO THIS.What happened in Jeju Island,stays in Jeju Island,"Jiwon thought to herself.

She then made her way out but as soon as she weht out she saw Minhyuk.She tried to ignore him and get away from him but he was following her.

"Jiwon noona,wait,"said Minhyuk