Just A Bad Day In General ?

You Can't Buy Happiness

Sunny woke up late the next morning because she had the day off. Most of the other girls were already gone. She knew most of the others had a lot to do today. Sunny yawned and walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Yuri was sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich and looking half asleep.

 

- Morning ! Sunny sang. 

 

Yuri just mumbled something that Sunny couldn't hear and looked away.

 

- Did someone wake on the wrong side or what... Sunny mumbled to herself.

- Sorry... Yuri sighed.

- It's just...

- What ? Sunny asked while making herself some tea.

- Everyone is busy but me and- Yuri began.

- Stop right there ! Sunny cut her off.

- You're not seriously sitting her in self pity ?! Sunny scolded the other girl.

- It's true ! Yuri bursted out.

- I have nothing to do but everyone else is busy !

- But... Sunny watched Yuri who looked like she was about to cry.

- I'm too here...

- And we work hard too ! Sunny said.

- Yeah but I just feek like I'm the most-

- Don't say that, whatever you were going to say, don't... it's not the truth. 

- Sunny... Yuri looked at Sunny.

 

Sunny smiled reassuringly. Sure there were some difference in the members work time, that didn't mean that someone wasn't needed though. Yuri seemed to shine up a bit as she continued eating more happily. Sunny took her tea and sat down in the living room where Hyoyeon was watching TV. Talking could be heard somewhere.

 

- Who is talking that loudly ? Sunny asked and turned to Hyoyeon.

- Must be Jessica or Yuri, the four of us are the only ones here. Hyoyeon answered uninterested.

- It's Jessica. Yuri sighed and sat down on the couch next to the other girls.

- All she does is talk in her cellphone all the time lately.

- So true. Hyoyeon said.

- Who is she talking to ? Sunny asked a little curious.

- Some guy. Yuri frowned and walked away again.

- What guy ? About what ? Sunny asked even more interested than she was before.

- Let it go, it's just some guy. Hyoyeon turned up the volume on the TV, clearly not interested in the converastion.

- Everyone woke up on the wrong side I see... Sunny mumbled annoyed.

 

So what would she do today ? She had nothing on her mind and no one seemed to want to hang out. She didn't want go out because she would have to change out of her comfy clothes and fix her hair. Sunny shook her head, she was lazy today so she would just stay inside. During lunch the four girls were joined by a fifth member.

 

- Fooooooood ! The shikshin announced.

- Yay ! Sunny called and jumped to the kitchen.

- Oh great, I'm starving ! Hyoyeon followed Sunny in to the kitchen.

 

Soon they were joined by Yuri.

 

- Isn't Sica coming ? Sooyoung asked.

- No she was asleep. Yuri said.

- Now ?

 

Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders.

 

- She was talking in the phone early this morning so I guess she didn't sleep much. Hyoyeon then said.

- Early ? Jessica ? Sunny was shocked.

- That lazy girl ? Sooyoung said and looked as if she didn't believe it.

- It's true ! Yuri said and Hyoyeon nodded.

- Maybe it's someone from the US then ? Or what is the time difference ?

- I don't know... Hyoyeon said and the others agreed.

- Well whatever...it's her life... Yuri said and started stuffing .

 

The others looked at Yuri and then at each other but decided to let it be. Sunny sighed and started eating some of the food Sooyoung had brought home for them.

 

- Sooyoung you're the best ! Hyoyeon said with full of chicken.

- Yeah this is seriously good. Sunny said and drank some more juice.

 

The girls happily ate and conversed together for another while. Then Jessica walked in the room.

 

- Do you want some food ? Sooyoung asked.

- No thanks, I'm not hungry. Jessica smiled, grabbed a water bottle and went out on the balcony.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. Seems like everyone is in a bad mode today.

 

- And oh, I ran in to a security worker downstairs, they're putting new fence around there. Sooyoung pointed out.

- Great ! Sunny felt a weight lift from her shoulders.

- You mean I'm not security enough for ya ?! Hyoyeon joked.

 

Sunny went outside to tell Jessica, maybe this would cheer her up. But before she got there she saw somethinh...something that made her furrow her brows...