I Got A Boy - My Stalker Boy

You Can't Buy Happiness

- Ah I'm so tired ! Sunny yawns and gets into the car.

 

SNSD is finally going home after a late night schedule. Promotions are tough but they're going well and are paying off. This comeback seem to be extra busy and the girls have tight schedules and not much free time.

 

- Yeah but the recording went so well, don't you think ? Hyoyeon smiles and jump into the car as well.

 

Jessica and Tiffany appears to be half asleep already and Seohyun hushes her friends to be more quiet. The car starts and takes off. Some excited fans are even waiting around the parking lot although it's very late so Sooyoung waves a last time as the distance grow bigger. The security holds off some reporters and paparazzi's so the car can go unfollowed and bring the girl group home safetly.

 

- Seriously can't believe that girl always shows up...Sooyoung sighs.

- My girl again ? Seohyun asks.

 

Ever since Genie came out Seohyun's ultimate fan hasn't missed a single opportunity to see the girls. As far as they know, she might've been to every single concert, signing and recording. She always seem to have a good spot too. She's always far up front and very visible. It has gone to the point where the staff has to have a guard ready just for her in case she tries to do something weird. Which she have by the way...

 

At a meet and greet during the promotions of Hoot she came. She acted friendly and nice but when she came up Seohyun she suddenly pulled up a face spray and sprayed in her idol's face. Shocked and taken aback Seohyun screamed and stumbled backwards. Security threw the crazy fangirl out with a warning not ever do something like that again and banned her from direct contact situations with any member of SNSD.

 

- Yes your creeper. Sooyoung shook her head in disbelief.

 

Up until today no one has figured out what the face spray was for but it was just a refreshing spray that did not harm however it must've served some other purpose for the girl.

 

- I would never tattoo a face on my body, especially not on my hand. That must've been painful. Hyoyeon commented.

- But it's really pretty though ! Sooyoung laughed.

- And kind of scary... Seohyun sighed.

 

Yes, her crazy fan even had a tatto of her. And it was really real looking and that sort of creeped Seohyun out. But oh well, it could be worse. She wasn't a that kind of angry fan or agressive, weird sure but not violent. There had been some really freaky fans over the years like Taeyeon's "almost kidnapper". The thought of that people could get so desperate to actually try to grab someone on stage while performing was a bit depressing. But the girls had so much joy from the normal fans that they rarely thought about it.

 

- I don't think my Ahjussi came today. Sunny joined the conversation.

- That means he actually have a life sometimes after all. Sooyoung laughed.

 

Sunny had this one slightly obsessed fan who would show up at almost all times and it had been that way ever since Gee came out. Atleast he didn't seem like the approaching type.

 

- And I saw some international fans too ! Hyoyeon said.

- Oh yeah me too, that's so cool ! Sunny smiled.

- But is your fan really an Ahjussi though, Sunny ? He doesn't look that old. Seohyun looked thoughtful.

- Nah, I guess he's an Oppa but I like calling him Ahjussi ! Sunny stuck her tounge out.

- He's kind of a stalker though. Jessica said while rubbing her short sleep out of her eyes.

- Didn't he stand outside our dorm last month ?

- Yes... Sunny sighed.

- Security told him to leave though.

- Good thing. Seohyun nodded as she spoke.

 

The car finally stopped at their dorms and all the girls hurried out eager to get to their beds.

 

- Ah I'm so tired, I'm going straight to bed ! Taeyeon dragged her feet towards her bedroom.

 

Most of the other girls followed their leader's example. However Sunny and Jessica decided to eat something before they went to bed. They prepared simple sandwiches with some tea and since it was a warm summer night theyy decided to sit out on the balcony.

 

- Oh this is good, I was starving ! Sunny said with full.

- Yah ! Don't show me what you're chewing ! Jessica bashed and looked away.

- Wah, did you see that ?! Jessica pointed down behind a garage.

- See what ?! Sunny looked carefully.

- I saw something move ! Jessica waved both her hands in the same direction as before.

- But it's so dark, I can barely make out the buildings... Sunny gave Jessica a doubtful look.

- Aren't you just paranoid because it's dark ?

- No, oh my god, Sunny look ! Jessica stood up hysterically and almost threw her sandwhich over the balcony.

- Sica there is- wait is that it ? Sunny thought she saw movement.

- Get down ! Jessica grabbed Sunny's shoulders and held her down so they were both hidden behind the railing.

- Ah, I think it's a creeper ! Jessica whisper-yelled.

- Oh my god... Sunny peaked over the railing.

- Is that Ahjussi ?!

- What ?! Jessica shook Sunny hysterically.

- What is he doing ?! She whined.

- Ah, I don't know ! Sunny sat down on the floor.

- Ok I'm freaking out ! Jessica held her hands on her cheeks.

- What are you two doing ? Hyoyeon asked as she stepped out on the balcony.

- GET DOWN ! Both Sunny and Jessica whisper-screamed as they pulled Hyoyeon down to her knees.

- What ? Why are you acting like this ? Hyoyeon looked around as if to find a monster somewhere on the balcony.

- Flashlight ! Sunny pushed Jessica.

 

Jessica crawled inside on her knees and hands and tried to remember where they kept a flashlight. After running around like a crazy person for a while she finally found one in the hallway. She grabbed it and ran back to the balcony. Her adrenalin level was higher than it had been in a long time and she had to take a few deep breaths to calm down as she was almost feeling light-headed at this point. She crawled back out to girls who were now both peaking over the railing.

 

- This is so creepy, it looks like he is looking through binoculars ! Hyoyeon said and fisted her hands.

- I'm going to smack him !

- Noooo, are you crazy !? Jessica threw the flashlight at Hyoyeon.

- No, that sounds good, why don't you do that ? Sunny said with her eyes still on her stalker.

- No ! Jessica whined and pulled Hyoyeon by the shirt.

- Well what were you going to do with this, Sunny ? Hyoyeon waved the flashlight in front of Sunny's face and snorted.

- I don't know, I was in panic ok ?! Sunny shrugged her shoulders and stared at the flashlight.

- Well now, I'll handle this. Hyoyeon stood up.

 

Jessica stared at her horrified but wasn't able to utter a word before Hyoyeon turned the flashlight on and called out.

 

- HEEEY ! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?! she flashed the man who hurried in behind a building.

- AYO I'M TALKING TO YOU ! Hyoyeon shouted if possibly even louder.

- Wah, stop it ! Jessica whined.

- Is he gone ?! Sunny stood up.

 

The person suddenly appeared again and started running towards the street.

 

- YAAAAH ! Hyoyeon threw the flashlight in anger and actually hit the man in the back before he dissapeared in the night.

- That was awesome. Sunny stared out in the street and then at Hyoyeon.

- Bastard... Hyoyeon muttered and angrily walked inside with big steps.

- Was that for real ? Jessica said as she too stood up.

- I'm telling our manager first thing in the morning, we need a higher fence around this area. Sunny said.

- What's with all the crazy screaming ? It woke me up. Sooyoung yawned and looked out on the balcony.

- Crazy idiot. Jessica sighed.

- He's gone now. Sunny stepped inside and went to her bedroom.

- Ok let's sleep then. Sooyoung dragged Jessica along by her arm.

 

Jessica glanced out the windows one more time before turning the lights off...having a bad feeling about that man...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N so this chapter is pretty much just introducing the story and starting the plot so yeah...sorry if it's dull but I felt like I couldn't just jump straight to the middle of the plot... Will be bringing in all the members in the coming chapters and there really isn't a main character so I'll try to balance it out although the center of the plot will be Sunny. Hope you'll enjoy and subscribers and comments are always welcomed !^^)<3