What just happen

Why can't you see that i love you.

Jiyong Pov:

    As we got closer, sohee wouldn't look me in the eye. Jiyong shi is what she called me. Why did she called me that why not oppa, ahh somethings wrong, jiyong thinks to his self. " So what do you guys what to do this saturday, said taeyang, Oh I

know lets go to EverLand said sunye. Yes lets do that sohee said sunmi. Mhm why can't you ask me thing's for once said Seungri as he pout. Because i ask sohee now leave me alone, so what do you say sohee, said sunmi. Yes I will come sunmi said sohee as she smile. (why is she so cute ji thinks to his self, oh no wait why am i thinking like this. Im with dara.) She look over at me for the first time I look at her worry, but she look away. Jiyong shi i have to go now i will see you later said dara as she kiss me on the cheek. "Ok i said not paying attention. "I will be leaving now i heard sohee say as she walk away. That gave me a chance to talk to her, as i walk in  i saw her at her locker and there where alot of senors looking at her. And i can see why, i mean she cute and look at that body. Wait im doing it again i need to stop he thinks to his self. She turn to look at me and smile, I walk over to her, why are you acting like this nabi. Acting like what jiyong shi she said back to me without looking at me. Jiyong shi, huh when did you start calling me that, Why you don't like it she said. No! i don't like it what`s wrong with you i said while rising my voice. Don't worry about it , its not like were dating, she yells back at me, and starts to walk away. I stood their thinking what just happen. " WoW hyung" said seungri, what did you do. "I didn't do anything, i said back. Sunmi do you know what wrong with her seungri said. Yes i know, but im not going to tell you as she walk away calling sohee name. Why do she always treat me like this senugri pouts. I wasn't listening to anything, I was to busy thing bout what just. happen while watching her from behind.