What is this?

Why can't you see that i love you.

"Ring as my alarm clock went off. Awaking me from a dream, I was having a very weird dream at that. " Why am i dreaming about Jiyong oppa, Ahhh whats wrong with me, He already has a girlfriend, and i can't really compare to her". He is just a friend, Yes just a friend, Sohee saids to herself. "Sohee, hurry your friends are waiting for you", said my mom. I will be down in a minute, i wonder if he ever think's about me, Yahh sohee what are you thinking as she hit herself on her head. " Yahh mandoo what's taking you so long" said sunmi "My sohee takes forever to get ready", said yenny". "Your sohee you mean my sohee right" said sunmi. Whatever you to said sunye. " Sohee your finally here, it took you forever as always" said yubin. "Well am here now don't you see" as she glared. Well i love you to cutie said yubin. I look over to Mimi as she smiled back at me, ahh this girl. Ok she's here so lets go Said sunye. Someone misses her Tae oppa said sunmi. What no as sunye blushed. What about you sunmi said sunye what about me said sunmi. you no Seungri said yenny. What their's nothing ahh lets get going. said sunmi. Everyone starts to laugh as we start to walk to school. As we got to school this eye smiling one spoke" well hello there cuties what took you girls so long. Well it was the baby who took forever Daesung oppa Said yenny. Yahh, said sohee. Lol mando you are always the last one said Jiyong, walking with the rest of the crew, Even with Dara shi..