chapter 2

Want to sleepover?

“Um…” you felt the awkward atmosphere between the two of you. “It’s awkward isn’t it?” you nodded. “Well, s-sorry for saying that I don’t like you,” he smiled. “It’s alright, I know what it feels like when you’re being ignored. When we were still kids, kids always ignored me so I ended up hating them but Sandeul was the first friend I ever had so I always stick with them. Like you do,” you looked at him. “Minah called you to go to the mall right?” you nodded. “Unlike you, I’m not used to saying ‘Let’s be friends’ I want them to be the first ones to ask me so I’m always ignoring people,” you nodded. “You made me feel bad,” you pouted and he chuckled. “Want to be friends?” you asked him and he nodded. “You’re the first girl that became my friend,” he mumbled. “Really?” he nodded. “Well, You’re the fifth boy I became friends with, Sandeul was the first friend I had,” you smiled. “You know, I may look like a super cold guy but I’m not. There’s this girl I like, CNU told me that she was leaving and I felt really sad, I really wanted to talk to her but I can’t,” you patted his back. “We’re here,” you pointed at your house. “I’ll get going,” he turned around. When he did so, the rain was starting to fall and you didn’t want him to be soaked. “J-Jinyoung,” he turned around. “C-Come in. You’ll get sick,” he smiled and you opened the door. You both entered your house and your puppy, Himchan, ran towards you. “Oh, he usually barks at people but not you,” you carried him. “He likes me,” Jinyoung smiled and Himchan his hand. “See?” you smiled and he followed you to the living room. “You live alone?” you nodded. “Where are your parents?” he asked and you pointed at the sky. “Up there, happy,” he nodded. “Sorry,” he looked down. “It’s fine, at least they didn’t leave me on purpose,” you joked and he smiled. You both ate and drank hot chocolate but the rain didn’t stop. “You can sleepover if you want,” you asked him. “Me?” you nodded. “Who else is here?” you chuckled. “Sure,” he nodded. You went to your room and changed into a white short-shorts and black oversized shirt. “You can sleep here,” you pointed at a room. “Sandeul sometimes uses that,” he looked at you. “He comes here?” you nodded. “WithYura, didn’t you know?” he shook his head. “Well, they’re a couple. They often sleepover,” he nodded and you prepared the bed. “Good night!” you waved at him and went to your room. You the lights on your room and sat on your bed. You took your phone and texted Minah and Yura Good Night. “Noona! Is hyung there?” Gongchan called you. “Yes, it’s raining, you idiot.” You chuckled. “Oh~okay then!” he hung up before you could answer. You felt bored but you couldn’t sleep. You stepped out of your room to the kitchen. You drank water and took out some cookies. You sat on top of the table and swayed your feet back and forth. You took a bite of your cookies and swallowed it. After eating, you heard your phone ringing from you room. You ran to your room in case Jinyoung wakes up from the noise. The lights were all turned off so you didn’t saw Jinyoung. You accidentally pulled him down with you on top of him. You looked at each other’s eyes for a moment then came back to your senses. You stood up and he did too. You blushed so hard and you cleared your throat. “S-Sorry,” you bowed and he grabbed your wrist.