chapter 1

Want to sleepover?

 

You were just making your way back to your house from your friend’s, Yura’s house. You were listening C-Clown’s Shaking Heart with your headphones on when someone dragged you on an empty street. “LET ME GO!” you shouted and that ‘someone’ was a guy, around your age, cute but not your type. He pinned you to the wall and you tried to escape but he was too strong. “Hey there~” he caressed your cheeks. “HELP!” you shouted. “No one’s gonna hear you,” he whispered ily. “N-No!” you turned your head when he was about to kiss you but he attacked your neck instead. “STOP!” you tried to kick him but he pulled himself closer to you. “You’re so y,” he kissed your earlobe and you shivered. “HELP!STOP!” tears ran down your cheeks. When he was about to rip your clothes off, you closed your eyes and when you opened them, you saw him being beaten up by a guy. He passed out and your saviour dragged you by the hand to a house. “You okay?” he asked and you recognized that voice. He took his muffler off and it was Jinyoung, the ever-so-cold-to-you guy, literally, he always ignores you but you still liked him. You nodded and looked at him. “Thank you for saving me,” you stood up and bowed at him. “No problem,” he smiled, you haven’t seen him smile before. “I-I’ll g-get going,” you bowed again and opened the door of his house. “JINYOU—“ his friends were shocked to see you inside his house. “I thought you said you didn’t like hyung,” Gongchan pointed at you. “You said that you’ll stay away from him, “Sandeul glared at you. “Why are you here,” Baro raised an eyebrow. “Gonna say anything?” you looked at CNU and he shook his head, ”Good.” Jinyoung walked up to them and smiled. “You said that you don’t like me? Stay away from me?” he glared at you. “W-Well, y-you always i-ignored m-e,” you stuttered when he leaned in and your faces were just inches away. “If I knew, I shouldn’t have helped you,” he crossed his arms. “But since I’m a nice guy, I always help people,” he smiled innocently. “No you don’t,” he glared at CNU. “You didn’t even help her when you hit her with a ball last week,” Baro added. “Good point,” you mumbled. “Well then, I should go,” you went for the door but they blocked it. You raised an eyebrow, “Stay with us,” Gongchan pouted and gave you his killer aegyo. “No,” you turned him down and he puffed his cheeks. “Please~” Sandeul gave you his puppy eyes. “Sure,” he smiled and linked arms with you. “Why didn’t my aegyo work?” Gongchan asked. “I just really like Sandeul,” you smiled and Sandeul dragged you to the living room. “Is it really okay for me to stay here?” Jinyoung nodded. Your phone rang and it was Minah. You excused yourself and went to the kitchen. “Yes? Hang out at the mall? Sorry,” you looked at the happy guys on the living room. “I’m doing something. No, I’m not on a date. I’m with Sandeul, okay. Bye, see you tomorrow,” you hung up and went back to the living room. After an hour of watching TV, you were all laughing because of the movie. “Woah~” tears fell from your eyes. “That was so funny,” you nodded and looked at your watch.  “Guys, it’s already 6:00 PM, I better go before it rains,” they nodded and you stood up. Jinyoung also stood up, “Let me walk you home,” he offered. “Why you?” Gongchan asked. “Because I’m sure that you can’t take your eyes off that TV,” they looked at each other and nodded.  “But, here, open this when you come home,” Gongchan gave you something and without looking at it, you put it on your bag. “BYE!” you nodded at them and stepped out of his house.