Math Class

BE MA GIRL

After lunch, it was time for math. 

"Noooooooooo:(" You groaned as you trudged into the classroom with Nana and Niel. 

Nana sympathetically patted your shoulder.  She understood your hate for math. 

"Whats wrong?" asked Niel as you all sat down. 

"Shes allergic to math.  Literally." said Nana, opening her math textbook. 

You pouted and stared at the worksheet. 

Niel leaned back and smiled.  Suddenly, his phone vibrated again. 

He checked to see 16 missed calls from Hyuna and a text message. 

"Baby, why arent u answering ur phone??????????"

Niel rolled his eyes and shoved his phone in his pocket again. 

20 minutes into class--------

"----, can you please tell me the answer for number 3?" Mr.Jung asked. (yes, Jung as in Jung Yunho;) ) 

You turned red and fidgeted with your pencil.  Nana shot you a worried glance. She couldnt figure that one out either.

Your mind turned blank as you felt everyones eyes on you. 

"75,632." You heard someone whisper behind you. 

You looked up, surprised. 

"say it" Niel hissed. 

"Uh....hh.... I believe the answer is 75,632" You said. 

Mr.Jung smiled. 

"Good job -----, that was pretty impressive" He continued on with the lesson. 

After the end bell rang, you whirled around. 

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" You blurted.  Niel looked at you and blinked. 

"Do what?"

"That math question!" You frantically waved your worksheet infront of his face. 

Niel laughed and pushed your worksheet down on his table.  He grabbed your hand with the pencil and slipped his hand on top of yours. 

stock-photo-child-hand-with-pencil-and-wlike this

"Here, you multiply this by this....then add that to the original number.." He wrote out the solution with his hand controlling your hand. 

His hand felt sturdy and secure as you stopped focusing on the problem as your eyes fell on his concentrating face. 

His lips looked soft and kissable.

"...and thats how you get the answer." You snapped out of your daydream. 

He let go of your hand.  Your hand suddenly felt very small and vulnerable.

"Ah.....ok thanks!" You said as you quickly turned around to cover your pink cheeks. 

Nana was quietly observing and ran her hands through her hair in worry. 

*-----, just make the right choice please* she thought as the dismissal bell finally rang.