New Kid

BE MA GIRL

It was a beautiful day in Suwon Highschool.  The starting bell had just rung as you walked inside the classroom. 

You walked over to your seat and smiled as you saw an orange juice box on your table.  With it was a note that read "I know you didnt eat breakfast again, babo. I'll see you later! -L.Joe" 

You dropped your bag and plopped down on your seat.  L.Joe was in the classroom next to yours and always left you something in the morning. Nana slipped into the seat next to you.  

"-------! Guess what, we have a new student and hes PRETTY DAMN FINE" You looked at her, interested.  "For real?? Whats his name?"

Nana giggled.  "I dont know but hes in the principals office right now with OUR homeroom teacher which means hes in our class!"

"OMG are you serious?" Sulli joined the convo and you guys giggled and chatted until the door opened again.   

Your homeroom teacher Kim Jaejoong walked in with a new student.

Mr.Kim rapped on his desk with a ruler. 

"Alright class, settle down.  This is Ahn Daniel and hes from a private school so he isnt used to public schools yet.  Please treat him nicely and with respect." He looked around the room.  "You can sit over there, behind -----" He said pointing at you.  You and Niel made eye contact for a second.  You looked away quickly but Niel kept his gaze on you until he reached you.  

"Hello" He smiled as he slipped into the seat behind you.  You turned your head slightly and smiled back.  Niel looked at you curiously. 

"Class, I know we have a good looking student but remember, i am still the best looking man in this room." Mr.Kim said as he leaned back in his chair and opened the newspaper.  The class burst out laughing.