Thank You

Please... Be Real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7fUAi96xPc

Two days left before Kyumin going to leave for Seoul. She really spent the past few weeks to the fullest. Either by spending time at home or with her gang. There is no school for the past few weeks since it is summer holiday. And she will be going to the new school when the holiday ended. Her last hope is that the time just stop and it will be forever that summer holiday and she just have to stay like that.

She laid down on her bed and grinned over her imagination ‘And I don’t have to stay with that witch.’

Suddenly her phone vibrates. She held up her phone and it notified a new message. A message from Zelo appeared.

 

Leader-Noona~ah! Let’s hang out tomorrow! At the normal place and time~^^

-Zelo

Kyumin smiled widely and replied the message.

“Agashi! Dinner is ready!”One of the men called him. Kyumin placed down the phone and got up. “Arasso! I’m going down now.”

~~~

After the dinner Kyumin sat on the couch in the living room with her uncle and two of her uncle’s men. They were watching her uncle’s latest favourite drama. Her uncle looked at her. “Kyumin. Do you have any plan tomorrow? You are not going to stay at home right?”

“Neh~ I’m going to hang up with the kids tomorrow. Waeyo?” Kyumin still watched the TV. Her uncle looked back at the TV.

“Good then.” He grinned.

Kyumin glanced weirdly at her uncle then continued to watch the drama.

~~~

“They aaaare… damn! late!” Kyumin looked furious.

“They will pay for this!” She curled her fist. It has been two hours. Yet, she still waited for them at the top of the school’s block.

“Kyumin-ah!” Kai shouted from the other building’s top. Kyumin abruptly stood up from the couch.

“Yah! You…” She grifted her teeth.

Kai swallowed hard. He knows what she looks like when she is angry. And that is why he is on the other side building. “Mianhe! I woke up late!” Kyumin shook her head.

“Forget it! Where are the others?” She looked at him.

“You are not angry anymore right? You are not going to hit me because I was late right?” Kai beamed at her.

“Hmm~ Whatever! Where are those guys?” Kyumin asked again.

“They… cannot be here.” Kai hesitantly answered.

Kyumin rolled her eyes. ‘What?! That bastard. Zelo.’

“Yah~ Let’s go to amusement park! Let just have fun without them for breaking their promise.” Kai proposed.

~~~

It was a fun day with Kai. She wished that all of them, Tao, Zelo and Ren could be there too. She was walking home and arrived in front of the gate.

‘Weird. The door gate is opened. Hmm~ whatever…’ She entered and went to the front door.

She tried to open the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter