Struck by Lighting

Please... Be Real!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBi0oaKCqRE

“Not bad…As usual you are a tough guy.” Kyumin wiped the blood from her nose then pulled her hair backward into a messy bun. She then grinned and looked at Min Hwan, leader of Ahra High School that was lying at the ground.

“I… will fight… you… again…” His voice was weak and barely heard. “Okay then… I will wait.” Kyumin smiled and walked away with her injured leg. Her uniform was dirty covered with dust. Min Hwan smirked. “We… lose again.” He looked at his injured friends.

“Leader-Noona! Hee~” Tao beamed at Kyumin with a bruise at his cheek.  ‘Hmm… his dark circles also looked like bruises. But cute… just like… panda.’ Kyumin chuckled.

 

“You never let us down Leader-nim” Kai took Kyumin’s arm and wrapped it on his shoulder to help her walk. “And so do you guys” Kyumin smiled and looked at the four guys that were injured during their fight with Ahra High’s guys.

“Let’s go back! Ouch…” Zelo touched the left edge of his bottom lip that was hurt. He opened his mouth too big.

“Pabo!” Ren amused by Zelo’s action. “You wanna pick a fight with me?! Huh…? Ouch!” Again Zelo touched his lip.

All of them broke into laughter.

~~~

Kyumin’s face fell after she heard the news from her their men. She rushed from the front yard and was searching for someone. She can’t move fast as usual because of her injured leg from that evening’s fight. Then she spotted him feeding the fished while standing on the mini bridge underneath a small pond. She darted toward him with furious look.

“Another fight? It seem like you injured your leg.” Her uncle glanced at her and continued feeding the fishes. “Yes. And we win…” Kyumin grinned and about to forget the thing she wanted to ask her uncle but she remembered back and made a serious face. “Put that aside. Uncle! Is it true that we are going to leave our home?” Kyumin demand for his answer.

“Aigoo…They are really hungry. Min-ah yaa… Here… help me feed them too.” Her uncle stopped feeding the fishes and held out a bag of fish food with his only hand ignoring her question. “I don’t want to feed the fishes right now! I want your explanation.” Kyumin protested firmly. Her uncle sighed and held back the bag.

“No…” Kyumin’s face brightened a bit after she heard that one word from the person she respected the most. But before she could fully feel relieve, her uncle looked back at the fishes and continued calmly, “…it just you. You are going to live with your late father’s mother, your grandmother. You will leave for Seoul.”

‘No way!’ Kyumin’s rolled her eyes, disbelieved from what she just heard from her uncle.

Her uncle continued feeding the fishes. Silent filled that moment. Kyumin can’t afford to speak at that time. No voice can get through . She was too shocked. It just like she was struck by lightning. She just can look at her uncle shook the fish food bag with his one hand so that the platelets will fall down.

“It’s looks like they are full now. Well, I’m going in first.” He turned his back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter