o41

You Are My First ! (Eng. Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*warning on something. 

   Haewon didn't go to Cafe today because she want to spend time with Appa. Plus, today is weekend so Appa not gonna go to work! 

   "Morning Appa~" she greet as she saw Mr Jung walking out from his room to door. She woke up early today to make special breakfast to them. "Morning. You're early today." He stated and sit beside her and grabbed a glass of milk that being provided by Haewon. She just grinned at him. 

   "Appa! Let's go date~" Haewon intertwined their arms. He nods. "Yay!" she untied the apron because she done. She stopped when notice Howon just come out from his room too. 

   "Eh! Oppa~ Morning!" She sound so cheerful. Howon who already dress up, waves back at her "Morning" with his husky voice. Haewon take a look at her brother. "You're going to cafe?" half question half statement. Howon nods. "Really?" Haewon asked again to comfirm. "Yes, then you're going too?" he asked back. 

   "Nope! I'm going to date with my daddy~" Haewon grinned. "Yeah. You can go." Howon looked at his reflection on mirror hanged on the wall. He tidy up his hair neatly and his colar. He is so weird today! Howon going to cafe but he dress up like going to a date. It is like meeting someone that you want to impressed her. Haewon just ignore the thought because whatever he did, he won't overboard. 

   Howon relieved when Haewon went into her room. Lying isn't an easy thing! Huh! Honestly, he isn't going to cafe today. He got a date with Tiffany since she off today. Yesterday, she mention she wanna watch a new release movie. So, why not! Howon walk to kitchen and greet Mr Jung. 

   "Morning Appa~" Howon sit beside him. "Morning! Eh? Where are you going? You look so handsome today!" Mr Jung observed him. "Hee, wanna meet someone!" Howon shyly stated. Mr Jung nods. He doesn't want to pressure them about dating things. This is all their life. 

   "Appa! I'm going now!" he said and walk off. Haewon still inside her room. After finished his breakfast, Mr Jung changed his clothes.

   "Appa! I'm done~" Haewon knocked at his door. "Alright! 5 minutes more." he replied from inside. Haewon stick with her casual clothes. With a pure white long blouse and black leather jeans. A small sling bag and a rayban! She put on simple soft make up with pinkish lipbalm. She tied her hair into one ponytail. She sit on the couch while waiting for Mr Jung. 

   Haewon on the TV and cheered when BAP show up! "Omg! No mercy!" Haewon stand up and clapping like seal. Then she sit back and focus on the screen. Sometimes she scream a bit. Her eyes more focused on Daehyun instead of others. She stunned with their dance. How they did it! She so focused on the performance as she didn't notice Mr Jung already sit beside her. 

   Even after the performance done, her eyes still stick on the screen. Mr Jung pat softly on her shoulder. "Omona!" Haewon turned quickly and almost smack down Mr Jung but she stopped right before her hands lands on him. Mr Jung chuckle seeing her response. "What did you watched?" he asked though he already knew it. She blushed. "Err, nothing!" she quickly dragged his hand to the main door. Mr Jung just follow her. 

   "Appa! We're going to ride car or walk?" Haewon squat down to tied her sports shoes. This is most comfortable shoes ever! She didn't know how can she stand with high heels for hours?, Haewon smiled before stretched out her back. "Up to you~ I'm okay with both." He also tied up his sports shoes because he know, what Haewon going to ch-

   "Let's walk! Both of us can maintain our health. Walking is good for our heart!" Haewon smiled and hugged his arm. "Aigoo. I knew it! But lately you being so clingy." He jokes. Haewon pouts. "My beautiful daughter~" Haewon put her head on Mr Jung shoulder. 

   "Haewon?" he callled as they walk away from their neighbourhood. "Hm?" she swings the hand that she hold Mr Jung's slowly. Her gaze fall on the playground which she met with Myungsoo for the first time. Quickly she shook her head to make the memories dissapear. "What's wrong?" Mr Jung asked upon her weird action. "Um, nothing~ Appa, where are we going next?" she asked because she doesn't want to stay here for too long. 

   "Up to you! Where do you wanna go?" To be honest, she doesn't really has places to go in her mind. "Hmm.." Haewon rubs her chin while thinking hard. "Ha! I know it!" She looks at Mr Jung and grinned. "Let me know!" he respond. "Later!" Haewon pulled his hands to follow her steps. 

   "We are heree!" Haewon stretched out her hands. Seoul Park. Her soul and heart really missed this place. With all the strength she has, they slowly walk into the park. Still early in the moring. But, this park always pretty in any time! "Woa~" Mr Jung amazed. "It's so calm and beautiful!" he continued. "I know right~" Haewon chuckled. Who wouldn't amaze with this place! She looks around and saw the bench they used to sit. Her smile died. This place is really full of memories. How could she being so brave to walk here while she still thinking of him? She bites her lips avoid crying. She take deep breath but it feel . She feel so hard to breath. Her chest feel so hurt whenever she breath. What's wrong with me? Heart attack? ? Why do I feel so hard to breath! It's freaking a bench! Just a bench, Haewon. Why do you act like th- 

   "Haewon! What's wrong?" Haewon tried to find Mr Jung's eyes. "I-I wanna go somewhere!" she feel so regret to walk here by her own. 

   "Okay okay! Let's go." Mr Jung hold her cold hands without ask. There's must be a reason behind this. Haewon pant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter