Chapter 2

Kismet

 

 

Authors POV

Yixing stirred in his sleep and woke up in the most shocking manner. He was hugging Suho and the latter was holding him tight too. Yixing smells the alcohols in his breathe and his uniform clothes were changed into other clothes.

“Suho…”

His face was inches to Yixing now he could feel his face heat up. He always does it to him—dazzling him much more when the latter smiles. He continued to stare at the latter’s face and loved the long eye lashes the plump lips. Looking down, he realized Suho don’t have a shirt on.

Snap out of it!

He tried to get out of the tight hug.

“S-Suho!”

Suho groaned before waking up.

“What’s with the alcohol… hmm?”

“Yah! Wake up!” He shouted at him.

“Yixing… you’re so red.”

He blinked at me. He looked more like angel to me now.

“L-Let go…”

“What?”

“Y-Your hand!”

Suho noticed his right hand on Yixing’s , waking him up fully.

“I’m sorry, I was…”

They both turned red and Yixing silenced him.

“I should be the one saying that.”

He bit his lip and inhaled slowly.

“How did I get here?”

Suho chuckled, “You called me while you’re drunk.”

“Oh , I really drank a beer. Damn Kangin-hyung.”

Suho shook his head and got out of the bed. Yixing noticed something on Suho’s neck it wasn’t what he was thinking right?

“I’ll make us something to eat so clean up yourself while you’re at it.”

Yixing nodded, he knew Suho’s house very well after sticking with him since high school. He was still pondering about what he saw in Suho’s body and blushed for some reason. He shook his head no way he had done it with his friend. He’s sure that Suho must be hiding the fact that he has another girlfriend. Yixing felt disappointed now that he doesn’t have a girlfriend he can’t fill up the huge gap in his heart right now added by the fact that Suho have a girlfriend.

“It hurts, Junmyeon.”

 

Suho POV

“Yixing breakfast is ready!”

I settled the food on the table and arranged the things. After a few minutes he went down and looked much better than last night. I let him finish his food first before I started my questions.

“Care to tell me what happened?”

He was drinking water now and his grip on the glass tightened.

“I saw her with someone last night. I called her name thinking it was just one of her friends but when she saw me she introduced me as his pet and called me Lay Lay.”

I don’t know if I should laugh or pity him.

“I guess that the reason for her sudden cool off with me last week.”

That explains everything, his sudden change of actions and distant looks.

“T-Then she was laughing how funny I look. How pitiful I was and—”

I stopped him, “it’s okay.” He was on the verge of crying now.

“We’ve got some time left to change to our uniforms.”

I told him and took the plates to the sink. He’s still not responding and was silently sulking in the table.

“Suho can we just skip this day?”

“Nope, that’ll reflect on my attendance sheet.”

“Suho pweaaaase.”

“No Yixing, go to my room and change while I wash the dishes.”

“Suho!”

I regretted the minute I looked back at him and saw him doing bbuing bbuing.

 

I cursed the red string and Yixing’s aegyo for where I am now. We were now entering the amusement park and like any kids I see in the place, I can see the little child before me smiling from ear to ear.

“Come on Suho, quit being a party pooper.”

He pulled me into the Ferris wheel booth and bought two tickets. Seeing how the ride was frightening, he turned to me with another pitiful look.

“Suho I guess we shouldn’t ride this one. It sends chills to my bones.”

“No you chose this one and we already paid for it.”

I enjoyed the changed of his face color. He was holding my hand from the start of the ride until we went down and up again. I really enjoy the ride not because it was an awesome ride but because he was holding my hand. After that he never tried any rides anymore. I guess he was a still a kid from the heart he didn’t want to lose in the shooting game with a kid as an opponent which lasted for 30 minutes.

“Suho you never participated in a game since we got inside the amusement park.”

He pouted at me.

“This isn’t a school. Also remove that pout of yours Yixing.”

“Hey isn’t that Sehu—”

I hid the two of us in the small tent just beside when we were walking through. We saw Luhan and Sehun eating ice cream. I guess they finally got together.

“Suho why are we hiding?”

“Because it’ll be a bad thing it they see us.”

“Why?”

I didn’t answer him because my answer will just make our current situation awkward. I took his hand and entangled his fingers.

“Let’s go to the haunted house.” I told him and he just nodded.

When we got inside, we kept hearing screams of people making the little guy behind me pulled my shirt. He locked his arms on my arm. He looks cute right now.

“You’re like a girl right now XingXing.”

“N-No!” He shouted and closes his eyes then buried his face on my back.

“It’s really not scary at all Xing.”

He shook his head and stick to me like a glue throughout the walk in the haunted house.

“It’s so boring.” I said when we came out.

He slapped my arm.

“I hated haunted house!” He said still closing his eyes.

“I know right.”

“What? How could you?!” He pouted at me.

I smiled evilly at him. I didn’t know it was this fun to make fun of him. He’s such an easy target for this. I was happy though that now he’s talking like nothing painful happens to him last night and it’s a relief too that he didn’t have any memories of what he did last night.

Two weeks later and our friends learned of what happened. Baekhyun and Chen were teasing me to take the opportunity to confess my feelings but I shut them down saying it’s not that easy. They still make fun of us and continued to tease us in the school.

“Hey appa!” Sehun approached me in the cafeteria.

 “What’s with the “appa” thing?”

 He smiled and pointed at me and to Yixing then made a heart sign. I smacked Sehun’s head after making the creepy expression.

 “Ouch! Lay-umma how could our appa be this cold to us.”

 What?! Lay-umma?!

“Don’t worry, your appa is just in bad mood.”

My jaw dropped when I heard him calling me appa.

“Aw, stop with the derpy face jagiya.” He winked.

He ing winked at me. Baekhyun and the others were crying of laughter.

“I’ll kiss you if you don’t stop.” He winked again.

Seriously, I’ll kill them later. Yixing stopped acting like a girl after earning a moment of silence from me. I walked home early since everyone’s having a club meeting while I was in going-home club. I thought I could finally have a peaceful time with myself but then—

“Hey, are you still angry at me?” Yixing came out of nowhere.

“Nope.”

I wasn’t angry at you. I’m angry at my incompetent self who can’t even utter the simple words “I love you.”

“Then can I still call you Suho-appa?”

I almost choked on my saliva.

“No. Just no.” I looked at him with frightened face.

“Jagiya?”

“No.” I glared at him. 

“Appa.”

 “No.”

“Oppa.”

 “No.”

 “SUHO-OPPA—”

I hit him in the head and made an aegyo I won’t forget.

 “Please, Suho-oppa?”

 , people are watching us. I pulled his wrist and ran towards my car.

“Whoa, I miss your car Suho-hyun—oppa.”

“This is the last time you will call me that, Yixing-umma.”

“Hey!” He looked flustered with it too.

“What?”

“I don’t want to be the umma.” He fiddled with his fingers.

I started the engine and looked in the mirror. He was quiet red.

“Suho, do you have a girlfriend?”

“I don’t have.”

“Then do you have someone you like?”

It took me minutes to bring myself to answer.

“Is it from our group?”

“Nope, I’m not gay Yixing. I wouldn’t have dated 14 girls if I’m gay.”

“Oh, sorry.”

He was silent after our conversation and I used my little self-esteem to start it again.

“So what are subjects you felt you’re going to fail?”

He pouted, “Trigonometry.”

“Do you want me to tutor you now?”

His face lighten up, “Really?!”

I nodded as he hopped out of the car with a big grin in his face. Mr. and Mrs. Zhang wasn’t home which is quiet usual for me because they usually went overseas because of their work leaving their son to do stupid things. I heard him chuckled when my stomach grumble.

“Can you cook? I’m hungry.” I asked him.

“Sure, Suho-appa.”

“Yah.”

I followed him into the kitchen and looked at him as he cooks the kimchi. That night I learned that I wasn’t the only one who isn’t bad at cooking. I rinse my mouth with lots of water. Yixing put lots of spicy in the kimchi.

“You can’t be an umma if you don’t know how to cook, Yixing-umma.”

“Look who’s talking.”

We smiled at each other and cooed him to study already because it’s getting late. I started to teach him the basics of Trigonometry and proceeded with the difficult ones.

“Suho, I think I’m dying.”

He buried his head on his pillow.

“Were almost done, what I’ve been teaching you are basics.”

“What?!” He gaped at me and seriously, he looked like a girl with his hair style.

“Now, now. Answer this one, if you can answer this I’ll give you a reward.”

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

“Really?!”

“Okay I think I’m changi—.”

“No!”

“Then answer it now.”

 

 

Today was Tuesday and everyone got a bit busy. Since Monday, I rarely see Jongdae and Minseok and this day everyone was not present in the lunch table. I message Kai and Kyungsoo and they said they needed some time to—not that it was important. And so I was stuck with my awkward self and a bubbly unicorn in front of me.

“Neh, Yixing. Do you still believe in unicorns?”

He blushed, I was just playing with the red string and he started to turn red. So cute, it’s been weeks already and my feelings are openly showing to him. I want to tell him already.

“N-No of course not!” He defended, playing with his spaghetti.

“Really…”

I looked at his phone accessory and there’s a unicorn symbol in it. It looks quite familiar though.

“You gave this unicorn to me, remember?”

I nodded. I bought that for him when we went to the amusement park.

“Suho, eat.”

I opened my mouth and he shove the spaghetti on my mouth, now this feels like were in relationship.

“Ew, get a room SuLay!” Chanyeol broke the comfortable silence between us.

Baekhyun kicked him in the shin and looked sorry at us. I saw my other friends coming out of their hiding place and started to smile like happy parents. Wait, aren’t I supposed to be the parent here? Okay, not that it matters anyway.

“Finally, you guys got out of your lousy hiding place.”

“What?! You knew they were here?!” Yixing exclaimed, turning beet red.

“Oh, come on, umma. You can’t be that super oblivious when we can see clearly Tao and Kris head towering the tables.”

He face-palmed and ate his spaghetti rapidly. Kai and the others sat beside us, looking at me with stupid faces. ‘Congratulations’ my .

“Suho sleep in my house again.”

Yixing begged to me. He was inside my car before I knew it and I can’t possibly deny his bbuing bbuing and ing dimples, right? He seemed happy today and for no reason would look at his watch. I guess he wants to want a movie marathon in TV today.

When we in their house, he let me open the door for no reason and then I saw all of my friends inside.

“Happy Birthday Appaa~”

Sehun and Tao cooed. Yixing’s house was decorated cutely with unicorns.

“See, I told you he forgot it’s his birthday today.”

I have to admit it myself that I lost track of the dates these months that I forgot it’s my birthday.

Tao shook his head. Soon, everyone was drinking and shouting. First couple to get drunk is XiuChen, followed by HunHan, TaoRis, BaekYeol and KaiSoo. I forbid Yixing to drink but someone must have tricked him and thus he was now currently hugging me like I was a comfortable pillow.

I left the dead bodies of my friends in the living room and pulled the drunken Yixing to his room.

“Yixing, sleep.”

He didn’t even though I just threw him on the bed.

“I love you.”

“No slee—what?”

He was sitting now and has serious face. It doesn’t seem like he was drunk at all.

“I love you too.”

I answered but I know he’s too drunk to remember this.

“Now sleep Yi—”

He pulled me and our lips collide. I can’t taste any alcohol.

“You brat, you’re not drunk.”

I said pinning him in the bed. He looked flustered and sorry.

“But you love this brat right?”

“Of course I do.” And I smirked.

“But I’ll punish you for being a liar.”

I smirk and his ear lobe.

“Oh please do.”

 

 

 

OTL what did I just typed >//<

SuLay end up ing sorry love you guys!