Dance Class

The Office

Five o'clock finally rolled by. You waited for Amber to finish so you guys could leave. When she finally finished she locked the door and waltzed over to you with a smile on her face.

"Ready to go?" she asked

"Yepp. C'mon"  you said adjusting your dance bag on your shoulder.

"do you mind if i grab a bag of my clothes out of my car real quick?" she asked .

"sure go on my car is the red converible."

"fuuny my car is right next to it." she laughed and you giggled. you walked over  there togehter.amber grabbed her gym bag and hopped in the passenger side of your car.

Your PoV

I pulled back the roof of the convertible to let in some air. i smiled at amber all friendly like.

" thank you for coming along. its going to be more fun." i said

"no problem. i would have been by myself anyways." she replied.

"really? dont you have a boyfriend?"

"nope. im just waiting for that perfectsomeone ya'know"

"yeah i know how it is.

"so what about you do you have a boyfriend?"

"nah. i dont know how to go about talking to people i like."

"oh." she said and this gave me a surge of hope.

Amber's PoV

 We arrived at her house and dropped off our bags leaving our brief cases and her purse in her quite spacious two story house.

On the way down the street we made polite conversation.

"So do you live alone in that big house?" i asked

"yeah but i only used the downstairs living room and kitechen. and i only use one out of the three bedrooms upsatirs."

"oh thats cool " i smiled. by this time we made it to the studio.

"HELLO! (Your name) the teacher called. "Who is this?"

"Anneyonghasayo im Amber Josephine Liu im from taiwan and i work with (your name)" she bowed.

"Well then welcome ms.amber. first go change with the others and we'll show you what we're working on."

"yes, ma'am" i went and changed as everyone came out.

i finished changing and came out if the changing room. i  found a place  next to (your name)"

"okay . uhhh (your name) why dont you show amber  what we're working on.

"yes ma'am."

 She got up and got into first position then the music started. it was hyuna's change. i had a feeling this was going to be my falling point.

She was popping to the beat. ing her pelvis to a tee make it look like something hyuna herself would be jealous. She was immersed in the music and seemed like a different person not the sweet innocent persona she has at the office.

At the end of the song everyone applauded even myself. She was beaming and then i got that odd lusty feeling down in the pit of my stomach.

Afterwords the teacher had (Your name) show me how to the dance. Every time i messed up she would show me how to do it correctly. She was so sweet about it too and then one time when i messed up a she put a hand above my back almost shyly and put a hand on my stomach showing me how to do it. She was so kind it almost killed me when it ended.

At the end we all had to go change. We went into the locker room. (your name) quickly pulled off her shirt showing off her gray sports bra. i turned away quickly to avoid my feelings from getting worse. I quickly changed and shot out of the room. Remembering i had to wait for her.