the office offer

The Office

First PoV

 

   Finally, your first month of your new job is over. You have met so many people here in Seoul working at the magazine company of your dreams. You especially like Ms. Amber Lui. She is kind to you, she treats you as equals even though you are two years younger than her. You have become friends over the short time you worked there. But secretly you wished to be more than friends. Your(my) pov I stared at her secretly. I was watching Amber working diligently in her cubicle, then she looked over and smiled a toothy grin. It made my heart ache. I smiled back hoping she didn't catch me staring. She wasn't the girliest of dresser but you could still see the curve of her chest. It made me ache.  I got up and wnet to the copy room to catch myself before i fell out of my desk chair.....

 

 

Ambers POV

I looked over at (your name). She was looking around than looked at me. I smiled at her to cover up my staring at her. She then got up and went into the copy room. i then followed her kinda feeling like a stalker.

" Hey (your name)" i said

"anneyonghasayo sunbae" she bowed a little making her skirt rise a liilte makeing my heart jump at the sight. "if you dont mind my asking do you like to dance?"

"yeah i do. Why?"

"well one of our dance students at the dance studio just quit and i was wondering if you wanted to maybe try out and see if you could join." 

"sure. when do you want me to come?"

"uhhh i guess i could walk you there tonight its just down th road from my house. You wanna take my car to my place then walk?"

"okay you get off at five right??"

"Yepp so see you then. " she smiled and quickly grabbed her papers from the copy machine and left.

 

You (i) pov:

i was suddenly excited. amber would see you in your favorite place in the world.....dance class......the place all your fears disappear. maybe it will lead to something good.