Morning visit

Mr. Mystery
You stood there for awhile, smiling and shocked. Not only by your outburst, but also his answer, and the fact you were so happy about it. You finally collected your thoughts and went inside to bed. 
 
You woke up pretty early in the morning, so you just sat on the couch for a while, in your pj's and favorite type of cereal. No matter how hard you tried to focus on the television, your mind kept wandering to the previous night. You thought about how sweet the kiss on your forehead was. You had never felt like this before, you always kept a cool attitude, and rarely showed excitement, but he made you fall head over heels for him, and no matter how hard you tried to be angry about it, you were just too happy that he liked you too. You doubted as much as you liked him though.
 
Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door, you peeked at the clock and noticed it was already eleven. You had no idea who it could be, so you carefully headed to the door and looked through the peak hole, that was a little too high, so you had to stand on your tippy toes. When you saw the familiar cap and glasses you gasped and opened the door.
 
"What are you doing here?" you asked surprised.
 
"Do you not want me here?" he asked, faking sadness.
 
"Well, I mean I do but-"
 
"Well great then" he smiled and pushed you aside to walk into your small, one story townhouse.
 
He walked into your living room and sat on the couch. You were embarrassed by the clutter. He looked at you and laughed.
 
"Nice pajamas" he mocked.
 
You totally forgot. You could feel the heat on your face.
 
"I'll just-" you started to turn away, but Minho got up and grabbed your hand.
 
"It's okay, their cute" he winked at you and pulled you back down the the couch beside him. 
 
He started flipping through channels and settled on a drama re-run. He pulled you closer to him. No matter how much you enjoyed this, you were surprised by his bold actions. But even though you had only know him for hardly two days, you didn't mind  how quickly this was happening. 
 
You had sat there together for awhile and you saw the time.
 
"I should get dressed, it's passed noon" you sat up and headed towards your room.
 
"I can take you out for lunch" you turned to look at him and he smiled at you.
 
"Yeah, sure" you answered him, going red again.
 
You went into your room, closed the door behind you and ran to your closet, picking out your cutest pair of jeans, and  white v-necked t-shirt. You then grabbed your make-up and headed out of your room, across the hall to your bathroom. You put on some light make-up at first, but then decided to play up your eyes with some eyeliner. You looked at yourself in the full length mirror inside the hall and headed back to the living room. When you walked in, Minho was wandering around the room, he turned and looked at you. He turned pink and his smile was embarrassed, it made you laugh. 
 
"So, where are we eating?" you asked, imitating his wink.
 
"Uh- it's a surprise" 
 
"Okay" you sighed.
 
"You'll like it, don't worry" he smiled.
 
You headed towards the door and he followed, you grabbed your jean jacket and sneakers, and pulled Minho out the door with you while he put his cap and glasses, You hailed a taxi and Minho told him where to go.