New person

Cold as you

You run away from JunHyung. The hot stream falling on your cheek and you wiped it.

Your two eyes are full with tears and you can’t see the front clearly and blur because of tears.

At your street, Suddenly you bumped someone  **Aish!! What matter!!**

 Your legs can’t stand anymore you fall over the ground.

“Miss…. Are you ok?”

“nae.. Miran halyo. I’m ok” You answered without looking him. You try to stand up but your leg can’t resist and you almost to fall again.

He caught your arm and helped not to fall again. He asked worry “MiRar ya!! What happened?”

You raised your face with surprise… “How do you know my name?” and when you saw his face…..

“Jon oppa”

It is Lee Jon. You and Lee Jon knew from the childhood and he cared you as his sister… No, he cared you more than his sister. Yes… Lee Jon loves you but you didn’t notice and You only see as your brother, not as a man. Lee Jon went to America last two years because of his work and he also stay there for avoiding your couple.

When you saw Lee Jon, Your eyes become to full with tears again. You try to avoid his eyes.

“MiRar… What happened? Don’t avoid my eyes. You want to cry, don’t bear up. Cry…. Oppa is here.” He hug you. You cried hardly between his chest and Lee Jon soothed you.

You and Lee Jon sat on the bench in the park. “Here… water. Drink it.” You smiled because of his kindness. **He didn’t change**

“Gomarwal…. Oppa.” You drank water and then asked “When did you return Korea… Oppa?”

“Just Yesterday. I reached your home too. By the way, MiRar ya…. Can I ask why you cried for? Because of him… I mean JunHyung??”

You smiled softly….. “Because of something. I don’t want to think about that, Oppa. My mind become better cause of cry. I’m very glad you returned back. Do u know how much I miss you?!” You said and hug him. “Oppa… I want to rest now. I’m tired.”

“Okay okay… Oppa will sent to home. You can walk? Do you ride piggyback as a child?” He teased you.

“mao??? Don’t treat me as a child, oppa. I can walk” You pouted.

Lee Jon laughed and he walked together with you. When you reached home “Annyeong Oppa. See you next day”

You lay on your bed and again remember today scene!!

“Yong JunHyung!! I hate you!! Hate you so much!!” You cried and fall in sleep.

…………………………………………………………………………

>> JunHyung POV <<

“Why you come studio early? How about your date?” DuJun asked.

I sighed and answered “MiRar again angry with me. I don’t know why!! She run away and I didn’t catch her. So I’m here”

DuJun widened his eyes “MiRar was angry again?! This time which mistake you did, JunHyung ya!!”

“I said I don’t know!! She asked for present and Umm…… she said Today is our important day. But I really no idea today is what!!  She also said I should have to remember this special day……………..”

DuJun watched to calendar and he shouted “Ya!!! BarBo ya!! You didn’t remember today? Really? This time You did the big mistake!!”

“Ya!! DuJun…… so today is what?!”

“Aish!!! JunHyung ya!! I want to kill you. Today is you two anniversary day!! 2nd anniversary!! MiRar really upset now!!”

I freeze just a moment… “God!! That’s why she is upset. That’s why she wore the dress I give. That’s why she asked for present. That’s why…… that’s why!!!”

“You should call her. She might really sad and upset!!” DuJun said and he returned home angrily.

DuJun was upset for my mistake cause he know my type, her care upon me and he always said I met the right person for my life.

I called again and again….. MiRar didn’t pick up my phone. May be she was so upset my mistake?

“Over~~~ It is over now. I want to back home. I feel I’m becoming sick. Don’t walked to back my home. I want to go alone.”

MiRar voice hit my ear again and again!! “Over~~~ it is over now.”

I can’t sleep tonight. I must soothe MiRar tomorrow!! I’m afraid I lose her.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dan tan tan~~~ short update chapter. :)

How about this chapter?? Is it ???

Grammar and spelling ar wrong.... Sorry. english is difficult for me. :(

Thanks for reading my story........ <3

.

.

.

and

please give me comment and subscribe... TT TT