Break up!!!

Cold as you

But JunHyung  is busy with his band. As his talent in music and his look, their band starts to be popular. So he forgets to soothe or call a phone to u.

You start to worry why JunHyung didn’t call me. After three days ago, You search him and find out why he didn’t call you.

“Is somebody here?” u asked. (at JunHyung’studio)

“Arr~~ MiRar…. Annyeong. JunHyung  goes outside. But he’ll come back soon.” DuJun replied.

DuJun is one of the member from Myung Soo’s band.

“imm~~ DuJun oppa. All of u look like busy. JunHyung oppa didn’t call me these days.”

DuJun replied with shock, “jinja?! We are busy these days. I told him to call you. But u know his type. If he interest in one, don’t care other things. Please understand him.”

While talking with other members, Junhyung returned back to studio.

“Orr~~ MiRar, what matter do u come?”

“You look like unhappy to see me. What matter….If only I have something, I should come to u.”

“Arrni yar…Arrni. MiRar ah, I am surprised to see u. I’m sorry if I did mistake. Do u know how much I miss. I’m so tired these days. Let’s go outside. Today I’m free.”

As soon as you heard he is tired and even ill in these days, you didn’t resist to care him.

“I forgive u this time. Please walk me back home. I’ll make the delicious food for u.”

JunHyung  walked with u to return ur home.

The situation is not change. Always You take care about him. But he doesn’t.

You bear as long as you can. Cause You love him so much. So you don’t want to break with him.

 

But one day, it become to break up………………………This day is you and JunHyung’s  2 years Anniversary.

……………………………………………………………………..

Our  2 years Anniversary. I can bear upon his action about 2 years.

But I can’t bear if he doesn’t know this day. It is over my limit.

“Hello, Oppa. Where are you?”

“At studio. MiRar ah. But it is finished now. I’ll come to u.”

“yes…oppa. Let’s meet next 10 minutes.”

Oh my god, He might remember this day. I’m not sure. But I hope he remember this important day.

Next  10 minutes…….

“MiRar ah…..I’m not late, right?? Let’s eat snake. I’m hungry.”

“ok ok. Let’s go~~~!!”  When I said with aegyo voice, JunHyung start to laugh and said “Barbo.”

“wae?? Am I not cute? I know you can’t resist my aegyo….haha”

’of course. I can’t. But don’t act cute in front of other guys!!! They will not like cause your aegyo is so ugly….haha” JunHyung said and think ** I’m afraid to lose this girl**

“Narpone~~~ Oppa!!! So childish….. man!!”

You and JunHyung buy some snake and juice. Finally decide to go Han river.

When two of u arrives beside Han river…… and sit on the bench. You asked “Oppa, do u know today is what?? I want a present from you.”

“Present?? Today is ur Birthday??”

“Are u kidding me? You don’t know today is what?? Don’t make a joke.”

“I don’t know. You know I didn’t remember with days. It is no necessary to remember days.”

I’m speechless now. Nothing to say. Just looking him.  Aish!!! This guy  make me insane!!

“But but…. You should have to remember this special day……………..”

“MiRar ah, Why acting like that? Tell me Today is which day??”

“Over~~~ It is over now. I want to back home. I feel I’m becoming sick. Don’t walked to back my home. I want to go alone.”

“ MiRar ah………….”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Chapter 2 is finished!!! are they really broke up?! omo~~~

How do u think my story?

Is it boring?? I lost strength cause there is no comment and subscribers........tsk tsk TT TT

 

Thanks for reading my fanfics. Love you………^_^