Chapter One: Not What I Expected

How To Touch A Girl

 

Chapter One: Not What I Expected

 

“I think I could like you

I already do

feelings can grow but they can go away to

your taking my hand looking into my eyes

don’t be in a rush to get me tonight”

 

 

“Does anyone one want to start” Sajangnim announced glancing around the conference table on his left side sat Teddy, Kush, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Bom while on his right sat Gummy, Dara, Daesung, Taebin and Minji and opposite him sat Se7en, Jiyong, Chaerin, Seungri and Psy and what made it worst was that they were all covered in food.

 

Everyone knew the reason why they were here, it was because of two in particular individuals, who caused mayhem for everyone, who happened to see or hear or get themselves involved with the two.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

“So did anyone happen to watch we got married last night” Bom asked

 

Bom who was excited when she got chosen to be on the show ‘We got Married’ and her husband just happened to be Doojoon the leader from the boy group Beast.

 

“Well I’ll tell you anyway, Doojoon took me to the amusement park and we…” the people who bothered to listen was only Dara, everyone else was listening to Seungri and CL argue, again.

 

“Why do you care if she talked to me” Seungri asked

 

“Who” Youngbae whispered to anyone who was listening

“I don’t know” Seunghyun and Teddy both shrugged their shoulders at the same time

“Goo Hara” Minji whispered

“That Kara girl” Taebin asked while everyone nodded

 

“I don’t care” Chaerin yelled back, hating the fact that everyone was starring at her

“Why did you ask” Seungri remanded, everyone glanced at Minji who seemed to know all the answers about what was going on.

 

“She wanted to know what they were talking about” Minji whispered

 

“NO I DIDN’T” Chaerin yelled glaring at Minji who covered behind Dara

 

“CL-roo stop yelling at Minji,” Dara said who immediately protected Minji and ignoring Bom who narrowed her eyes at Chaerin and Chaerin immediately backed down.

 

“I’m sorry, I was just Angry at that stupid…”

“I’m not stupid…” Seungri snapped

“I wasn’t gonna say you but since you pointed it out, I guess it is you”

“Ohhhh Slammed” Seunghyun teased as he laughed at Seungri.

 

“SEUNGHYUN” Dara growled who looked disappointed at Seunghyun

“What, it was funny” making Teddy, Kush and Se7en laugh before Dara glared at the three “no it was mean” Dara snapped silencing everyone

“Says who” Seunghyun who found nothing wrong with the situation

“Obviously not you” Dara folded her arms and stood up

“So I’m the mean one, says the person who won’t spend any free time with me, her boyfriend” Seunghyun snapped as he stood up. The two now stood face to face glaring at each other.

 

“Why are these two fighting” Jiyong asked

“I don’t know” Daesung, Teddy, Se7en, Kush, Psy and Youngbae looked at the couple in front of them who were now arguing for some reason.

 

“That does not make me the bad guy and what does this have to do with anything”

“Nothing it just makes you a stupid girlfriend”

“Well you’re a dumb boyfriend”

 

Bom squeezed Seungri’s arm “If they break up, Seungri, I’m going to Kill you” Bom whispered

“Why is it my fault that idiot started it” Seungri pointed at Chaerin who was glaring at him.

“Because its always you” Bom answered.

Daesung and Youngbae both snickered at Bom’s answer

 

“Like you’re the best girlfriend in the world”

“Your Rude and Arrogant”

“You’re a snob”

“You’re a jerk”

“Your annoying”

“I hate you”

“I hate you too”

 

Then it went quiet, everyone stared back and forth between the two who looked like they wanted to kill each other, until…

 

“Was that our fist fight” Dara said who suddenly smiled, Seunghyun nodded then they both laughed it of, making everyone confused as ever. They hugged each other across the table and started kissing, which grossed everyone out.

 

“That was Weird” Psy whispered

“Unnie” Minzy said whose eyes were covered by Youngbae

“Noona, Hyung” Daesung said covering his own eyes but still peaking till Bom slapped his head.

 

“Its your fault” Seungri said pointing at Chaerin

“You started it” Chaerin said as she stood up from her chair

 

Everyone stared at the two and could not help bet roll their eyes at the two arguing, AGAIN.

 

“How, It was you who started it if you weren’t so Noisy…”

“Me noisy, you’re the one with a mouth that wont shut up”

 

“Here we go again” Teddy and Taebin whispered

“What’s that suppose to mean” Gummy snapped

“Huh” Teddy, Taebin and everyone else was shocked to hear Gummy yelling at the two.

“Sorry I just felt like getting into the whole arguing thing, it kind of seemed cool” Gummy shrugged her shoulders.

“Oh” everyone said looking confused

 

“So does nobody want to listen to what I did on…”

“NO” Jiyong yelled interrupting Bom who slammed his hands on the table making all of the foods go everywhere and the soy sauce just happed to hit Chaerin’s white shirt.

 

“CL, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it” Jiyong said who tried to wipe it off with a napkin which was making it worst

“Don’t worry hyung she deserves it” Seungri said right before he got hit in the face with spaghetti and meatballs

 

“YAH” Seungri yelled while everyone laughed at Seungri face which was covered in food.

Chaerin then started to laugh before Spaghetti hit her in the face as well as Jiyong who looked pissed and when he tried to throw his soup at Seungri he slipped and it accidentally hit Bom who shrieked like a crazy lady, looking more angry than ever.

 

Teddy, Kush, Taebin, Psy, Se7en, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung all stood up and looked at each other “FOOD FIGHT” they all Yelled.

 

Food went flying everywhere and those who were in the cafeteria happened to get hit as well.

It was pure enjoyment for everyone because it then turned into a battle where tables and chairs were turned over.

 

The food fight only lasted for 10 or 15 minutes before everything stopped when the president made himself known.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

“Does anyone one want to start” Sajangnim said

 

“Do you know how much it is going to cost to fix that cafeteria some of the furniture’s were destroyed, some of our staff and dancers were seriously hurt and on top of that, I had to cancel our YG photo shoot” Sajangnim screamed making everyone in the room flinched.

 

“So who started it”

 

“Seungri and CL” Everyone said except for the two.

 

Seungri looked disappointed at his hyungs.

Chaerin Looked angry at the girls.

 

“Sir in all honesty it was an accident” Jiyong said who felt guilty.

 

“Everyone leave, Except you two” Sajangnim pointed to Chaerin and Seungri, ignoring Jiyongs comment, who honestly felt sorry for the two.

 

Jiyong glanced at the two I tried he thought.

 

That’s alright oppa Chaerin thought smiling at Jiyong

You didn’t try hard enough Seungri thought who only glared back.

 

Everyone stood up glancing at the two before leaving the room.

 

When the room was finally empty Chaerin and Seungri both looked scared, as they waited for their fate to happen.

 

“So who wants to start first” Sajangnim said with his almighty voice.

Both decided to keep quite since no one wanted to start.

 

“Find if no one wants to talk, then I guess…”

 

“It was my fault, Chaerin had nothing to do with it” Seungri announced as he stood up bowing to the president while Charin sat their confused at what was happening.

 

“Is that so, Chaerin, Please leave”

 

Chaerin stood up and took one last look at Seungri who was still bowing, she was about to say something when.

 

“Chaerin close the door when you leave” Sajangnim said Chaerin quietly left the room and closed the door.

Outside the room was the rest of the Big Bang boys

 

“So the idiot played hero” Daesung slapped Seunghyuns shoulder

“Pay up” Seunghyun reached out for his payment from Youngbae and Jiyong who were both shaking their heads

“I knew he would” Seunghyun said he then smiled at Chaerin,

“See ya…” glancing at the boys “Sorry guys I have to go I’m meeting up with Teddy and Dara, Tell that idiot to stop being an idiot” Seunghyun said then left

“Hey hyung, are you going to get changed” Daesung said

“No I was planning on showing up smelling like pasta” Seunghyun said as he shook his head at Daesungs comment.

“Wait, I need to talk with Teddy” Youngbae said as he took off to catch up with Seunghyun.

 

Daesung and Jiyong both sat on the chairs to wait for Seungri.

 

“What just happened” Chaerin sighed as she stood there confused again about what just happened.

 

“Come sit” Jiyong patted the seat next to him as Chaerin made her way to sit down.

 

Jiyong and Daesung told Chaerin of Seungri and always wanting to be the hero and how they sometime thought he was stupid but that was on every occasion, only because Seungri ever listened.

 

Chaerin couldn’t believe what they were telling her, I mean this was Seungri, big mouth blames everyone, gets in everyone’s business and likes to start trouble, how the hell did she not know that Seungri actually had a soft side, that he liked to play hero.

 

Chaerin just wouldn’t stop blaming herself, because in reality it was really her fault. She didn’t really know the whole reason as to why she hated Seungri talking with Goo hara, they were childhood friends and it was none of her business.

 

Why did she care so much about it then?

Why did he take the blame?

Why is it that when she tries to hate him, he always does something to change her mind?

Why dose she care if he is getting growled at?

Why didn’t she stand up and take the blame?

Why does she feel so much guilty?

Why?

 

An hour had passed and Daesung had already left because he had to go to a dress rehearsal, Jiyong left, because he couldn’t stand being dirty for another minute, leaving Chaerin alone who hadn’t realized that she was alone because she was too busy occupied with the many questions going through her head, till she dozed off.

 

Seungri finally stepped out of the office, finally glad that it was over, He didn’t get the growling of his life time, just a simple talk which lasted for hours.

 

Seungri then spotted Chaerin sitting on the chairs, sleeping, Seungri couldn’t believe that she was still here, he would’ve thought that she would have already left, but she stayed, and she was sleeping, which looked completely uncomfortable, and she was still wearing her dirty clothes.

 

Seungri was about to wake her up, but he couldn’t and he just didn’t know how. So Seungri did the first thing that came to his head, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her out, Seungri was surprised that she was light, he thought the only person that would be light enough to carry was Dara.

 

Chaerin never woke up when Seungri was carrying her to the entrance of the building Seungri saw 2NE1’s manager, who led him to the van, Seungri carfully placed her on the seat making sure not to wake her. Seungri took the time to admire her face,

“Good night” Seungri whispered walking away.

 

“Good night” whispered Chaerin when Seungri left, not knowing that she was smiling to herself as she slowly drifted back to sleep.