O _ O

"Snowy Wish"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

[ Then Tiffany took your hand, and with her one-of-a kind beautiful eye-smile, she warmly said;

"You’re part of us now…"

*Boom!!!*

Your heart exploded in an instant… tears started forming in your eyes, hearing those words, once again assuring you that this girls... really loved you.

"Come on~ you little crazy cupcake!" Tiffany said pulling you into an embracing "bear hug" with the other already teary members. ]

*Sigh*

"Waaaah~… this fanfic is so good!" you cried, reading an "SNSD and You" fan fiction story.

 

*Ding dong dang*

You were startle by the doorbell ringing, "hmm, who can that be at this time of night?" you contemplated, getting up from the sofa and putting away your laptop in the living rooms coffee table.

*Ding dong dang, ding dong dang* the doorbell ringed again, within a few seconds of the first one.

*Dingdongdang,dingdongdang* it ringed again, sounding desperate. "What’s up with this person!?" you exclaimed annoyed, hustling to the door.

Opening the door you annoyingly yelled "WHAT'S YOUR PRO- …"

"Congratulations!!!" a group of chicks shouted in unison, "You have won the ‘Host Girls Generation at Your Home’ contest! Woo Hoo!!!"

 

O _ O

 

*DOOGEUM! DOOGEUM!* You could hear the strong and fast pounding of your heartbeats.

'Oh- my -God! It’s SNSD!!! …G-G-Girls G-G-Generation!!!... AM I DREAMING!??? '

 

 

................

 

 

You want it to cry, shout, laugh, jump and rolled on the floor in happiness!, but all of what was your brain, body and soul froze in shock.

You sat still and speechless on the sofa facing the nine lovely angels , gracefully sitting in the other two sofas ; Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yuri in other medium sofa and Yoona, Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany in the largest sofa.

 

"Hana, tul, set! Hello, we’re Girls Generation!!" they energetically introduced themselves, waving their hands cutely.

 

Is this real?... or is it a dream? You rubbed you eyes in disbelief.

 

(from now on BOLD words will be for english)

 

"Hi!!! im Hyoyeon!!!" the Dancing Queen excitedly shouted, starling the other members and you.

" Hyoyeonaah!" Taeyeon excl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter