All by myself ...

"Snowy Wish"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 (song:      http://youtu.be/FXJS1p8lNig      ) (for those who dont know, 'right click on thes ongs link, in the options listed choose "open in new tab")

 

A tear slowly drops down your cheek...

*drip*

The sound of your tear hitting the floor, echoed through the dark and lonely living room.

You laid on your couch, your right hand hanging, barely touching the cold floor.

 

Your heart ached...

 

It was your choice, you eagerly wanted this.

Leaving your family and friends behind , you happily took the first bus to your independence and freedom.

It had been all very well, your new job was awesome, new friends were cool. The best was that you had a huge apartment all for yourself!, life couldn't get much better, right?.

"I'm sorry, but the project failed... we couldn't save anything" your co-business partner informed you.

 

Those words resounded in your head over and over gain, pounding in your mind. Although, it had been more than 2 months, the cut of disillusion was still very fresh.

All your savings and hopes were put in this successful looking project. The dream and opportunity of your life, to show everyone that you could succeed, but it was sadly destroyed ... leaving you empty pockets and with a hopeless heart.

Adding to all of this, it was winter, the few friends you had were out on their vacations and going back to your family was unthinkable. Boasting of your greatness awaiting in your future, you cold heartedly left your parents, and now how could you come back and tell them that you shamelessly failed and that you are in need of their comfort...

To put the cherry on top, you had been recently fired from your job and with that , you had all winter for yourself....all by yourself.

 

 

You wouldn't admit it, you hate it to admit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter