1

A Moment With Him

 

“Blue unnie!!!” Blue was currently washing the dishes when KyungMi suddenly called for her.

“What is it?” Blue peeked at the living room while still holding a plate full of bubbles.

“Jiyong-oppa is on TV!” KyungMi said then Blue suddenly placed the dish at the sink. She hurriedly washed her hands. She just wiped them to her shorts while walking to the living room quickly.

“What about him?” Blue asked then looked at the TV. An interview of GD was being shown. She placed her hands on her waist then transferred her weight on her right foot.

“Wow! Someone here is NOT in a hurry to see her BOYFRIEND on TV. ” JuHyun joked. Blue glared at her.

“He’s not my boyfriend. I don’t know him.” Blue said then looked at the TV screen again.

“Don’t stare at the TV too much, it may break. Just go back at the kitchen and finish our dishes!” Juhyun commanded then Blue turned around then walked to the kitchen lazily. In reality, she just wanted to look at GD. It’s been a long time since they last saw each other. They were busy with their own work and they couldn’t even contact each other.

“Oh… It’s Jiyong-oppa’s new MV!” KyungMi said then Blue quickly came back to the living room.

“Why are you back again?” Juhyun asked her. She really loves teasing Blue.

“Unnie~! Just let me watch this first.” Blue pleaded. KyungMi and Juhyun looked at each other then laughed.

“Waeyo?!” Blue noticed them. The MV started.

 

 

---

While watching, Blue kept on commenting on how horrible GD looks in the MV. “What’s up with the hair?!!” “Argh! Stop that it’s irritating!” “He looks like a drug addict!” “It’s not even funny!” “What’s with his style?!” “Who’s that woman?!” “What the hell is this person doing?!”

After the MV, Blue brought out a slightly disgusted look while JuHyun and KyungMi continued laughing. Seeing that expression from Blue is just so funny for them. They really love teasing the couple. They always have a cat-dog fight but it’s such an adorable sight for KyungMi, Juhyun, Big Bang and the other people who knew about their relationship. Fighting and nagging, this is how they show their affection for each other. It’s kinda weird but it’s just so sweet.

“I’ll just pretend not to know this guy…” Blue thought. Juhyun’s phone suddenly beeped. She brought it out then checked who the sender of the message is.

From: Blue’s Jiyong

“Who was that?” Blue asked. She was about to take a glance on Juhyun’s phone but Juhyun suddenly covered the screen with her hands.

“Waeyo?!” Blue asked confused.

“It’s just Woo Jin. Just go back at the kitchen and finish the dishes!” Juhyun commanded.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” Blue said then ran to the kitchen.

JuHyun opened GD’s message.

 

Noona can I come over?

 

Juhyun glanced at Blue who was busy at the kitchen.

 

You missed Blue right? XD haha

Ofcourse you can!

 

Jinjja?! I’m infront of your dorm right now!

 

We’ll meet you there. Wait for us okay?

 

Okay…

 

“KyungMi-yah! Accompany me buy some food!” Juhyun said then KyungMi followed her excitedly.

“Unnie! Where are you going?! We just ate dinner and you’re gonna buy some food again?” Blue asked.

“We don’t care about dieting unnie.” KyungMi teased then went out of the door with Juhyun.

“Don’t cause too much trouble, okay?” Juhyun said and giggled.

“Go home instantly, okay? Don’t take too much time!”

“We will!” KyungMi replied from outside.

-----

“Oh! It’s Jiyong-oppa!” KyungMi said as she saw GD standing outside their dorm building with his car parked beside him. He waved at them when he noticed their presence.

“Where is Blue?” GD asked.

“She’s inside, washing the dishes.” Juhyun answered.

“Oppa! We’re going to buy some food! Wanna come with us?” KyungMi asked. Juhyun covered with her hand.

“Don’t mind her. Just go upstairs! Here’s the key.” She said as she threw him the key.

“You mean you’re not going to accompany me there?” GD asked.

“We’re gonna buy some food so… You can go there first, we’ll just follow.” Juhyun winked then left. She just dragged KyungMi with her.

“But…” GD’s sentence was cut by Juhyun.

“Don’t worry, we’ll take time so… Enjoy your moment!” Juhyun waved and giggled.

------

 

The door creaked open. Blue who was currently wiping the dishes dry took a quick glance on the living room but she saw no one. “Maybe it was just the wind.” She thought. She continued her almost finished work. She was feeling weird. She felt like there is someone who is watching her.

“KyungMi?” She asked just to make sure. She waited for a response but there was none. She became more nervous but she was trying to ignore it and just continue with her work.

Suddenly, she can feel a presence right behind her. She slowly turned her head to her side to have a glance. Her heart suddenly started beating faster because of nervousness. Her breathing became abnormal.

Suddenly, the person wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yaaah!” She screamed while she turned around then tried to push the guy away. Her eyes were closed that is why she doesn’t have an idea who he is.

“Who are you??!!” She asked fearfully then covered her face with her palm. The guy brought out a familiar chuckle.

“Yah! Don’t worry too much, it’s just me.” He said while continuing to chuckle. He held both of Blue’s hands then removed them from her face. She slowly opened one of her eye then also opened the other when she realized who the person is. He’s wearing a cap and a white v-necked shirt.

“What are you doing here?” she asked coldly then turned her back on him. She continued doing her work, pretending to ignore his presence. He wrapped his arms around her waist again then leaned his chin on her shoulder while observing what she is doing.

“I just missed this weakling.” He answered.

“Mwo?! Weakling?!” Blue said with her angry voice.

“Neh! You can’t even push me away babo! What if it wasn’t me who entered your house?! What if that person had some bad intentions?!” GD scolded. Blue wiped the last plate then placed it to its place. She removed his arms on her waist then faced him.

“I can handle myself, babo!” she said then teasingly placed the towel she used in wiping the dishes to GD’s face. After this, she ran away immediately to the living room.

“Yah!” He complained then followed her. As he arrived at the living room, Blue was already Indian seated at the sofa opening the TV through the remote.

The TV opened. GD sat beside Blue then grabbed the remote from her.

“Yah! Give that back!” GD transferred the remote to his other hand then held it away from Blue. She tried to grab it from him but his arms were long that is why she couldn’t reach it.

“I’m a visitor you know?! Filipinos like you are hospitable! You should show me your hospitality!” GD stuck his tongue out. Blue hit GD’s shoulder.

“Ow!” GD reacted. This time, it was Blue’s turn to stick her tongue out.

She suddenly knelt one leg on GD’s lap then reached for the remote.

“Yah! I got it!” She said cheerfully while holding the remote up. GD chuckled.

She was about to go back to her original sitting position when GD suddenly moved his leg causing her to lose her balance. Her forehead hit GD’s shoulder and her arm was wrapped around the back part of GD’s neck to support herself. His arm was also supporting her back. These caused them to be in a hugging position.

“Jerk” Blue murmured then tightly wrapped both of her arms around his shoulders. GD smiled then hugged her back.

“Did you miss me too?” GD asked while tightening his hug.

“No I didn’t.” Blue answered still leaning her forehead on GD’s shoulder with her hair covering her face.

“Liar.” He said then pressed his cheek with hers.

“Babo.” She murmured then hit his back with her hand which is holding the remote.

“Yah! Do you really need to be violent all the time?” He said as he lifted his head. Blue also tilted her head, released herself from the hug then stared at GD.

“What?!” He asked her.

“I can’t believe I’m in a relationship with someone like you…” She continued to murmur while joining her legs together at the sofa and fixing her sitting position on GD’s lap.

“That means you’re such a lucky girl.”

“No I’m not!” Blue shook her head.

“Yah! Fix your hair! It’s messy!” He said as he messed it up even more.

“Yah!!” She slapped his hands away, settled down the remote then started to fix her hair. She tied it up in a messy bun using the ponytail she placed on her wrist. GD’s attention was already on the TV while she was fixing her hair. He was searching for something that is interesting to watch.

“Nothing good on...” He said, turned off the TV then placed an arm on her waist.

“Yah! Who said you’ll be the one to watch?!” She said as she grabbed the remote from him. She changed it to her favorite channel then started to watch like she’s really interested.

GD was just staring at her. She pretended not to notice it and concentrated on the show on TV. She felt more uneasy on what GD was doing until she finally gave up and looked at him.

“What’s your problem?” she asked slightly pissed. He cupped her cheek, inched his face closer to hers then looked at her in the eye. Blue felt tension running through her whole body.

“Jagiya~ Let’s kiss.” He said. Blue felt like she was about to explode. She looked away to hide her blushing face.

“Jagiya~” He started to act cute while shaking her shoulders but she continued to ignore him.

“Yah… I’m not asking you to make love with me, I’m just asking for a kiss.” He continued to plead. She just glared at him for a moment then looked away. She stood up from his lap then took a seat beside him.

“Unless you wanted to… Then we could… Anyway, Juhyun noona and KyungMi is not yet around. ” He teasingly whispered as he went closer to her then wrapped his arms around her waist. He looked straight to her eyes. Blue looked away because of tension. She blushed hard. Kicking his leg is the only way she thought of to distract him.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?!” She scolded. GD can’t help but to laugh at her reaction. She kicked him again.

“Jerk!!” She said then slapped his back.

“Are you really going to kill me?” GD said while still laughing. He stood up then fixed his creased shirt.

“Yes I am!” Blue said as she hopped on GD’s back. She rested her chin on his shoulder and wrapped her legs around his waist. GD placed both of his hands on both of Blue’s arms who are wrapped around his neck.

“I’m thirsty… Bring me to the kitchen…” She ordered.

“You have your own feet… Why don’t you use them?” GD chuckled.

“Just let me stay like this for a moment.” She murmured. GD couldn’t resist her. He supported her legs through his arms then walked to the kitchen. Blue tightened the way she wrapped her arms around him then dug her head near his neck. GD stood next to the chair as they arrived at the kitchen.

“There’s the chair… sit down.” He said. She shook her head.

“Yah! You’re heavy you know?!” He teased.

“I said I don’t want to!” She said then bit his ear.

“Yaaaaaaaah!!!!” He shrieked in pain. She laughed at him.

“What the hell?!!” He said then looked at Blue.

“Jagiya~ get me some water.” She used her aegyo. He walked to the ref then brought out a bottle of water.

“Is this yours?” He asked as he showed her the bottle. She smiled then nodded. GD opened the bottle then gave it to her afterwards. She drank half of its contents without even leaving his back.

“Want some?” She asked while showing the bottle. He nodded then grabbed the bottle from her. He drank all of the remaining water then placed the empty bottle at the table.

“When are you leaving my back?” GD asked her.

“Hmmm… After I do this…” She said then kissed his cheek. After that, she went down from his back. GD faced her then pulled her closer to him. He showed her his smiling face. She smiled back then wrapped her arms around his neck. He responded by placing his arms at her back. She tightened the way she wrapped her arms, causing GD to bend down a little. She looked at his eyes then tip toed to bring her face closer to his. She closed her eyes then inched closer and closer until her lips touched his. He kissed back but as he did, she already broke the kiss. He felt really unsatisfied because he wanted more. The kiss was too short for him. Blue teasingly giggled.

“Yah… Do you think I’m contented with that?” He asked while showing an annoyed smirk. GD cupped her cheeks, looked at her straight in the eye then leaned closer to her face. He slowly closed his eyes and so did Blue. Little by little their lips met again. This time the kiss was deeper and more passionate. GD slipped his hands to her back then hugged her closer to him until there was no space left between them. Blue placed her palm on his cheek.

They continued to kiss until they were out of breath. Both of them let go of each other to catch their own breaths. GD continued to gaze at Blue while panting. She just avoided because of embarrassment.

“Yah! Are you avoiding me?” He chuckled.

“Mwo?! W-what are you talking about?” She said then walked quickly to the living room. GD chuckled then followed her there.

“Argh!! What’s taking them so long?!” Blue pouted. GD sat beside her then rested his head on her shoulder.

“They told me they’ll take their time.” He said then yawned.

“They need to be here now… Someone here needs to go home.” She said as she ruffled GD’s hair.

“Yah! Don’t do that!” He said as he fixed his hair. Blue giggled.

 

Minutes later…

“We’re home~” Juhyun called out after they opened the door.

“Oh… They’re home…” Blue said as she woke up GD. He slowly opened his eyes then scratched his head.

“Did you tire oppa too much?” KyungMi teased.

“Yah! This kid!” KyungMi just laughed at Blue’s reaction.

“You’re right… She did tire me too much.” He stood up then stretched. Juhyun and KyungMi just laughed at them at the corner.

“I think I need to go home now.” GD said.

“Jinjja??? Why don’t you stay here a little bit longer?” Juhyun offered but GD shook his head.

“I’d love to noona but it’s already late.”

“Then you’re leaving already?”

“Neh…” He answered then they accompanied him to the door.

“Mianhae… We can’t accompany you until the main door of this building… People might see us.” Blue explained.

“I understand... By the way, thanks for this night.” He said then gave a peck on Blue’s lips. She was left dumbfounded.

“Noona,  KyungMi I’ll be going…” He waved goodbye.

“Take care!” They told him then waved. He opened the door and went out of their dorm. When he was already out of their sight, the two looked at Blue.

“Yah! What did you two do while we’re not around?” Juhyun asked suspiciously.

“YAH!!! KWON JI YONG!!!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!!” She shouted.

GD heard everything she said from outside. He just laughed to himself.

“That’s my girl…” he uttered then continued walking.