Confrontation and Closure

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future."
 

Somebody’s POV

It’s only been 5 minutes but the awkward atmosphere between the two didn’t lessen. The two kept fidgeting in their seat waiting for the others to arrive.

‘So..’, Geun Suk was the first one to break the silence.

‘So..’, Dara replied awkwardly.

‘H-how are you?’, Geun Suk managed to ask as he looked at Dara but avoiding her eyes.

‘I’ve been fine, you?’, Dara responded while looking back at him.

‘I would be lying if I said yes…’, Geun Suk mumbled but Dara heard him.

‘What do you mean? You were the one—never mind…’, Dara said. She got annoyed that he seems to point at her that she’s the reason that he’s not fine even though it was him that broke her.

‘I…I-I’m sorry…it’s not…it’s just…Ghadh Dee it’s not supposed to come out that way  ...It’s…I’m sorry’, Geun Suk replied, struggling to find the right words. He doesn’t want to ruin his chance to actually talk to Dara again.

‘Stop it… *sighs*… I already forgave you…’, Dara replied.

‘I’m really sorry. I know—wait… what? You forgave me? Really??!!’, Geun Suk replied, smiling like a fool but he doesn’t care because he was forgiven by his Dee. He held her hands tightly while looking at her.

‘You don’t know how happy I am. Thank you for giving me another chance Dee. I swear I’ll make it up to you! I—‘, He said while kissing her hands but was cut off when Dara softly withdrew her hands.

‘I forgave you but that doesn’t mean I’m giving you another chance Geun. I can only offer you friendship Geun nothing more’, Dara said calmly.

‘But Dara were perfect for each other! I love you and you love me!’, Geun Suk said desperately while trying to hold Dara’s hands again but she moved away.

‘Geun I loved you but that was in the past. I forgave you but I can’t forget the day you broke me. And I just can’t love you that way anymore. I don’t love you anymore’, Dara replied looking him straight in the eye.

‘But I love you Dara…without you my life is meaningless… I need you..’, Geun Suk said as unshed tears fell from his eyes.

‘I can’t Geun…I’m sorry…’, Dara said as she bow down her head as tears falls from her eyes as well.

Geun Suk turned his head away from her as he swallowed his painful cry. He shook his head as if he can’t believe that his Dee, his Jagiya doesn’t love him anymore.

‘You know I don’t blame you if you don’t love me anymore, I admit I was stupid back then. I was happy with you, we were happy and in love but I was blinded by jealousy. I understand that you only started your debut but every time I see you close with other guys I’m consumed by jealousy. At start I was just fine with it but it slowly starts eating me up. To the point that I can’t see the love you’re giving me. To the point that I don’t trust you anymore or any guys that approached you. Heck, I was even jealous with your sajangnim! When we don’t see each other I spent most of the times drinking and going to clubs. I always went to the park where we first met, drinking to my heart’s content and that’s when I saw Yoona. She reminded me of you so I started seeing her when you’re busy. When I’m with her I always imagine it was you. I know I’m being an but I can’t help seeing her when you’re gone. I used her and I’m ashamed for doing that to her. I’m a fool, an idiot for breaking her heart and betraying you….’, Geun Suk confessed while gripping the wheel tightly. He’s frustrated of himself and the things he did.

‘Why didn’t you tell me that you were jealous? Why were you jealous? How can you be consumed with jealousy when I gave everything to you?’, Dara said, furious at his confession.

‘I didn’t want to be clingy. I was afraid you’ll get tired of me. Now, I know that it was a stupid decision from keeping it to you. I was jealous because every time you’re with a guy, you show them smiles that’s only meant for me! You easily make them fall for you even though you’re oblivious. I fear that one day you’ll choose someone else, someone better than me, someone that is perfect for you and someone who deserves you’, Geun Suk replied while closing his eyes, ashamed of himself.

‘But it backfired on me. If only I can turn back time Dee…’, He said as he took a look at Dara.

‘But it happened Geun. You chose not to trust me. You didn’t see the love I gave you. You can’t change it anymore. We were in love, you broke me and now we just need to move on’, Dara replied smiling sadly at him. She understood him but that’s not enough reason to break her heart. She forgave him and that’s enough. She can’t give him a chance anymore because she doesn’t love him and strangely Jaejoong’s face seems to pop out of nowhere.

‘Dee… I can’t… just let me love you Dee. I don’t expect anything back, I-I just love you so much that it hurts so please don’t restrain me. It’s the only thing that keeps me sane every day’, He begged.

‘Do whatever you want but don’t expect anything Geun because there’s nothing to expect. We can be friends again but that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less’, Dara replied firmly.

‘Ok..’, Geun said with a sad smile accepting his defeat.

‘Hey noona! Sorry we took long, we needed to buy some….stuffs…you okay?’, Sanghyun said as he slid inside the car. He look between them. He shoots a glare at Geun Suk and a concerned look at his sister.

‘Ah yes! Gaedoong-ah I’m fine. We were just..talking’, Dara replied shooting a reassuring smile to his brother before he starts attacking Geun Suk.

‘Okay…’, Sanghyun  replied cautiously but not after giving a look at Geun Suk that says ‘ I’ll talk to you later’.

‘Yo! Sorry were late!’, Heechul sliding beside Sanghyun said oblivious to the tension.

‘Sorry noona’, Chanyeol followed suit before closing the door.

‘It’s ok. So, let’s go?’, she said before looking outside the window.

‘Kaja!’, Geun Suk said after clearing his throat. 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEqlF5N8UMs

(LETS SUPPORT WINNER!! :D ^^^^^^)

Hey guys!!! Long time!!...Ha..ha..ha.. *sweats*

IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! >.<

lol anyways this is an update!!YAY!! lol

I needed to show you that Geun Suk had a reason

, well a stupid reason to break dara's heart.

I want to show his side of story. Anyways I'll update again in 2 days :P

So yeah~ thanks for the support guys and for bearing with me >.<

hahhaha love you guys ;P

-Love, Rako-chii <3