Awkward lvl 10

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"It's only awkward if you let it be."

Hyunjoong’s POV

We all arrived at the grocery store and unfortunately it’s crowded since it’s the New Year. We decided to split in groups so we won’t bring any attention. Chanyeol, Heechul and Sanghyun are together while I was grouped with Sandy, Geun Suk and of course Minho. It would’ve been better if Sandy and I are alone but they have to come with us. We all went out of the car with our disguise.

‘Ok, guys! Behave, ok? And be careful not to get caught, ok?’, Sandy reminded all of us.

‘Deh~ noona!’, Chanyeol and Sanghyun chorused.

‘If any of you was caught, just run and give us a call ok?’, I said.

‘Yeah and don’t do anything that can give you any attention’, Minho followed.

‘If we get caught all together, the director will be mad at us, ok?!’, Dara continued.

‘You guys have your own money and your phone, right?’, Geun Suk asked and all of us nodded.

‘Well then let’s go!’, Heechul said and we all went our separate ways.

We all went inside and so far nobody noticed us yet. We roamed around the grocery store while buying the things we need.

‘Yah! Put that back we don’t need that!’, I shouted at Minho who was carrying a bag of Hersheys.

‘But it’s buy 1 get 1 free!’, Minho protested.

‘Guys will you stop arguing? You’re making a scene’, Geun Suk half whispered, half shouted.

‘Yeah Minie, Hyunnie stop it!’, Dara said. Both of them were picking some vegetables in the opposite stall.

‘Yeah that’s right Hyun! Don’t worry I’ll use my own money!’, Minho said as put down the bag of chocolate inside our trolley.

‘Aishh! I hope you get stomach-ache later!’, I mumbled as I pushed the trolley forward.

‘Ouch!’, a woman shouted as I accidently hit her with the trolley.

‘Oh! I’m sorry!! Are you ok, miss?’, I said as I went toward her.

‘Y-yeah…Thanks…hmmm have I seen you before?’, the woman in her 20’s asked.

‘Oh crap!’, I shouted inside my head.

‘H-ahhaha a lot of people says that’, I said as I slowly back away and when I turned around the trolleys were gone with no Sandy, Geun Suk and Minho to be found.

‘Damn, them! TRAITORS!’, I cursed.

‘No….Wait aren’t you Kim Hyun Joong???!!’, the woman squealed creating an attention. The people started to gather so I didn’t have any choice but to run and escape.

 

Minho’s POV

‘Have I seen you before?’, I heard the woman asked Hyunjoong so I started signalling Dara and Geun Suk to get away from here. And so we all left Hyunjoong alone without him noticing.

‘Hey! Minie is it ok to just leave him? Will he be ok?’, Dara asked, worried about Hyunjoong.

‘It’s fine Dara, he’s a grown man!’, I said to her reassuringly.

‘Buahahahaha good luck Hyunjoong’, I laughed evilly inside my head.

‘I guess he can take care of himself…OH! Pasta! We have to buy this!’, Geun Suk exclaimed.

‘Ohhh~ we can make prawn pasta!’, Dara agreed immediately forgetting about Hyunjoong.

‘Bhuaahhaha Hyunjoong, down! Geun Suk is next! Bhauahha ’, I continued laughing inside my head as I pushed my trolley.

‘Oh!! Rice cakes!’, I said as soon as I saw it on the next stall.

‘Dara, Geun Suk! I’ll be here, ok?’, I said to them and they just nodded.

‘Wow it looks so… Delicious! Ajumma can I have a taste?’, I asked the old lady behind the tester table which she replied with a simple smile and nod.

‘Ajumma, can I also have a taste?’, A  beautiful lady asked.

‘Sure, dear’, the ajumma replied.

‘Ajumma can I take 5 of this?’, I asked.

‘Ah sorry young man there’s only 4 left’, she said.

‘Well then let me take it’, the lady said.

‘Hey! I asked first!’, I said.

‘Well you need 5 right and there’s only 4 so I’ll take it instead’, she countered.

‘What the--- Ajumma I’ll take the 4 ok?’, I insisted.

‘Ani! Ajumma I’ll take it!’, the lady followed.

‘Yah! I was first!’, I said.

‘Ani! I was first!’, she replied.

‘Ajumma I’ll buy it, how much?’, I asked the ajumma.

‘A-ah it’s $5’, she replied.

‘No! Ajumma I’ll buy it!’, the lady still insisted.

‘Yah!’, I shouted.

‘What?...hmmm… wait a second… I think I’ve seen you before?’, the lady scrutinized me, making me nervous.

‘Aha! Aren’t you the actor Lee Minho?!’, the lady shouted creating gasps around us.

‘Oh crap….’, I said as I started running.

I couldn’t see Dara and Geun Suk so I just ran without them or else it will get worse.

 

Geun Suk’s POV

Both of us were so engrossed on picking the ingredients that we didn’t notice that we were already far away from Minho.

‘Should we also buy a cake?’, Dee asked.

‘I think we should’, I replied.

This reminded me of the past where we just have a simple date in the grocery store or just anywhere.

‘Come back home~ Come back home~’, Dee’s phone was ringing.

‘Yobeoseyo?’, Dee answered.

‘Minho? Yes.. Yes.. What you got caught? Oh… Are you going home? You’re with Hyunie? Ok. Ok. Take care. See ya at home’, She said before hanging up.

‘What happened?’, I asked.

‘Oh, Minie and Hyunie were caught and that they will be going home early before it gets worse’, she explained.

‘Oh…’, I guess we’ll be alone.

‘Hmm.. I guess this is fine. Let’s go to the cashier?’, she suggested awkwardly.

‘Ok’, I replied, disappointed. I wanted to be with her more but I guess it’s still awkward for her.

We went to the cashier with our big trolley and started paying for it. We put the goods inside the bags and put it in the trolley again. I saw Dara trying to put the bags in the trolley by herself so I stopped her.

‘Let me’, I said as I took the bag out of her hand and put it in the trolley.

‘Omo~ kids these days~’, the old lady behind us said.

‘Kekeke I think they’re newlyweds that’s why’, her friend followed.

I just smiled at them before looking at Dara’s reaction. She was slightly red which means she’s embarrassed. She’s so cute.

‘Come on?’, Dara said and I bowed towards the old ladies before following her.

I put all the bags inside the car before going inside. Both of us were in the front. Silence.

‘Ahmm Gaedoong, Chan and Hee will be here soon’, she said trying to break the silence.

‘Oh’, I said and I just wacked myself inside my head. Why can’t I make it less awkward?! And what the hell is ‘Oh’??!!

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Heya guys~~ I've been away for too long

And yeah I'm sorry >.< I have no excuse

So I prepared a double update :D hehehehhe

I hope you can forgive me >.< and myjoyce1986

thank you for encouraging me to write new updates

Well I'll try to update more this week... I'll try >.< heheh

-Love, Rako-chii~