I'm sorry

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"When you hold a grudge, you want someone else’s sorrow to reflect your level of hurt but the two rarely meet"

Someone's POV

'SHUT UP!!!...Just shut up!.....stop apologizing already!',Yoona cried out.

'Y-Yoona?...you were awake..?...I'm so-',Dara said,shocked.

'NO! DON'T SAY IT!...I-I ...knew already that you weren't at fault....but I love him too much that I decided to just blame you for everything!!...I couldn't hate him but as I was hurting you...I-I'm starting to realise how stupid I am!...I-I'm sorry Unnie...you didn't do anything wrong. I hurt you and worse of all you accepted it even though you were also a victim...',Yoona said while crying.

'Shh...Yoona, it's okay...it's okay',Dara said as she hugged Yoona.

They cried together for a long time until they calmed down.

'I met him during the script reading of my very first drama, he was my leading actor. I admire him as he was passionate when it comes to acting. I was interested in him so I befriended him, I thought that he doesn't have any girlfriend so I thought it was alright. At first he ignored me but one day, coincidentaly, I saw him drinking in a park. He was all alone and when I took a closer look he was wearing a sad face, it was my first time seeing him so vulnerable so I decided to console him...',Yoona said as she started her own story.

'Why was he crying?',Dara asked. She was curious as she rarely saw him that sad.

'I don't know as well as he didn't dare to tell me even if I pestered him about it but then again he never told me anything about his personal life...',Yoona replied.

'Oh...',Dara mumbled.

'Anyway, he was really drunk and he eventually pass out. I couldn't find his phone and I don't know his manager's number so I took him to my parents house, coincidentaly my parents were out on a vacation so they weren't there....Everything went fast, the next thing I know, me and him....were kissing on my bed....I-I don't know what happened to me as if I wasn't myself so I couldn't resist him....My first was with...HIM....Half of my mind thought it was wrong but the other half thought it felt right..........I-I know it was too fast and I kinda regretted it but nevertheless after waking up, startled of what happened, he took responsibilities and I became his girlfriend. I love him so I just accepted it willingly..but....',Yoona said.

'Yoona......',Dara said as she started crying.

'No, unnie it wasn't you're fault nor his. I should've just stop him that time but I chose not to...it was my fault...',Yoona said.

'No, Yoona...',Dara said as she hold Yoona's hand tightly.

'And so, I became his girlfriend but that wasn't mostly the case. He was mostly cold and low temper when he's with me but my feelings didn't change, I still loved him. So, when he's in a good mood I would always treasure our moments and tried not to ruin his mood or else he'll be mad at me. When that happens he won't text or even call me and it'll take a week for him to forgive me. It was painful and my friends and unnies always told me that I should just break it off.....but I couldn't....I was blinded by love and I couldn't go back...',Yoona cried.

'On our 100th day I prepared him a surprise, thankfully he was in a good mood so everything went well and we both enjoyed it or so I thought..........that night he told me to meet up with him in the park where it all started...at the strike of midnight, our 101 day, he told me everything was just a game and that I was just a subtitute for his girlfriend, he told me everything with an emotionless face before breaking up with me.....I-I was devastated at that time, I was bawling in the middle of the night....it was painful unnie...it hurts that after that I pretended that it didn't happen....and when I saw him looking at a picture where you and him are hugging, I started to hate you...I planned all cruel things just to show everyone your true colors but I failed...I already know that you were different from my imaginations...from the moment I met you...but I denied it to myself and in the end I hurted you and the people close to me....',Yoona said as she gripped Dara's hand tightly,wearing an expression that tells she regrets everything she did to her.

'It's ok Yoona...I know those people will understand....I know they will because they love you so much',Dara said and Yoona just bursted , crying while hugging Dara tightly again.

'DARA!! YOONA!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU STUPID GIRLS??!!',both of them heard the Bominator's voice and immediately went outside, they just noticed that the rain stopped already.

'There they are!',Top shouted as he pointed his flashlight to the two ladies.

'YOU!!',the Bominator lunched forward to the two ladies, all of them thought she was going to attack them but they were wrong. Bommie hugged both of them tightly and cried.

 

'You...stupid girls!!!....DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!! HUH?!!',Bom cried.

'Yeah..girls...Jessica and Heechul even fainted due to too much stress but don't worry they're safe and are resting in the hotel now with Joon so let's head back before those two wake up and start panicking again',Yunho said.

'Let's go!',the rescuers said.

'Umm where's Haelmoni?',Dara asked while walking with them.

'Yeah have you seen her guys?',Yoona also asked.

'What Haelmoni?',Bom replied.

'The one living in that small house!',Dara said as she pointed at the house.

'Miss, that's an abandone house and there's no one living here since this is a dangerous place and it's forbidden to live here...',one of the rescuers with them exclaimed.

'But...that's impossible...',Yoona mumbled.

'Yeah...she even helped us....how..?',Dara also mumbled.

'Tokki, maybe you saw a ghost hahhaaha',Top joked.

'Let's stop this and just get moving guys we still have a long way to walk. I haven't had my dinner yet because of this two stupid girls. tSk.',Bom said,closing the topic.

'Hmmm that's really wierd...',Yoona said inside her head before continuing to walk.

'Hmm...now that I see it, that haelmoni looks familiar ...where have I seen her?',Dara mumbled.

'Come on DARA! HURRY UP!!',Bom shouted so Dara just shrugged her thoughts away and continued walking.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THIS MADE MY DAY!!!LMAO!!I love YUNJAE too!!LOL

anyway guys!This is the update,all of the activities in school 

are keeping me away from updating >.< ughhh especially P.E.

,its not that i hate it but it just that I don't have enough 

stamina >.< lol anyways hope you guys enjoy it!

-Love,Rako-chii